George Zimmerman's bloody head

People that have gotten in a few fights are less apt to punch another person's skull. It's a great way to bust your knuckles and incapacitate yourself.

Ah, this is an excellent point!! There is a great deal of discussion regarding the ability of Martin to overtake Zimmerman and gain the upper hand. As has been pointed out, Zimmerman was the overall larger man, with Martin being taller, but much thinner and probably overall less powerful. But we must remember that size is not always everything, and a skilled and capable combatant can get the better of a lesser skilled but more powerful opponent.

So, as you point out Oldstyle, based on Zimmerman's account, we can expect that Martin was not an experienced or skilled fighter. Which explains why he was able to overcome a more powerful opponent.

Wait....

Perhaps, if you would listen to the paramedic audio which you so kindly provided
it would give you a better clue to Zimmerman's injuries other than that 1/8 to 1/4 inch scratch on his finger,

Meister,

The 1/4 x 1/8 scratch to a finger was on Martin's left ring finger per the autopsy report, not on Zimmerman's hand.

>>>>

Anyone hear anything about whether Martin was left handed or right handed? Most people don't throw many punches with their inferior hand, and when they do they don't throw very hard. I would suspect that that tiny scratch had nothing to do with the altercation.

You see...that's where you fuck up...again. Zimmerman didn't "agree to meet him at his vehicle" - he implicitly stated he would not be there, at his vehicle and told the Not911 dispatcher to "have them call me:" - clearly stating his intentions to 'not be at his vehicle.'

Mind reading 101, for the unenlightened.

Prof. Paperview will fail you no matter what you post.

She sucks at it too, though. So it's casual.
Nobody gives a a shit what you post - 90% of it is high school pimply-boy ejaculations.

You are 100% dismissible.

No doubt this will be followed by the porcine poster known as Liability with turgid bouts of splattering insults. No matter. The readers will see your usual inadequacies bellowed as you cobble a defense, all hat, all bark, as all your usual impotent squeals.

Get ready boys and girls. He''s been insulted. The 500 pound man with cheeto-stained fingers and hard-on for Zimmerman will not be provoked! lollolololol.

Wrong. For example, despite your present spew of protest, you seem to care quite a bit what I post.

As for your imaginings (well, lies really, but let's be charitable, after all you are having a mental health crisis at the moment) about my appearance: the verdict is projection.

It's understandable that you feel wholly inadequate. You are.

Anyway, to get back to the point, your post DID offer your rank and baseless speculation about what the discussion between the dispatcher and Zimmerman "indicated." Sorry, Nostradumbass, but your theory is not actual evidence.

Back off topic for a second. You will notice that your rooting section includes Ravi. This constitutes a conclusive tip-off that you are on the wrong track. She's a nitwit like you. True story!

Post some more of your babbling bullshit if you're feeling better later. :thup:

For example, despite your present spew of protest, you seem to care quite a bit what I post.

Liability the mind reader.....

That's not reading minds, you hapless poor simple-minded dimwit. [You really are in the muddle.]

It was noting the fact that there is amusing irony in announcing to the world -- in a labored post -- that one allegedly doesn't care.

This is STILL going.

C'mon people the doctors said Zimmerman had a broken nose and there are photos of his bloody head.

At the very least we know he was attacked, shit or get off the pot already.

he might still be guilty of murder but you can't ignore this evidence of Zimmerman being physically assulted out of a blind allegiance to the position that he is guilty and the stand your ground law is bad.

This is STILL going.

C'mon people the doctors said Zimmerman had a broken nose and there are photos of his bloody head.

he might still be guilty of murder but you can't ignore this evidence of Zimmerman being physically assulted out of a blind allegiance to the position that he is guilty and the stand your ground law is bad.

Zimmerman's physical injuries do not tell us that Zimmerman was "attacked". What they show is that a fight ensued and that Zimmerman was likely on the loosing end which resulted in his use of the firearm.

However those injuries don't tell us who started the hostilities which will be an important factor in determining if Zimmerman can be held responsible for the outcome. If Martin attacked Zimmerman - then self defense holds. If Zimmerman attacked Martin - then things get more complex.

>>>>

This is STILL going.

Zimmerman's physical injuries do not tell us that Zimmerman was "attacked". What they show is that a fight ensued and that Zimmerman was likely on the loosing end which resulted in his use of the firearm.

However those injuries don't tell us who started the hostilities which will be an important factor in determining if Zimmerman can be held responsible for the outcome. If Martin attacked Zimmerman - then self defense holds. If Zimmerman attacked Martin - then things get more complex.

>>>>

Yeah "attacked" was the wrong word....physically harmed by Martin would have been a better choice.

And like I said Zimmerman might still be guilty of murder, I do not claim to know if he is guilty of murder or if it was a legit self defense move.

This is STILL going.

>>>>

Yeah "attacked" was the wrong word....physically harmed by Martin would have been a better choice.

And like I said Zimmerman might still be guilty of murder, I do not claim to know if he is guilty of murder or if it was a legit self defense move.

That's cool. Just pointing out that many want to focus on the instant in time of the shooting, when from a legal perspective determining what led up to that point is just as important. If TM initiated hostilities, then GZ's self defense immunity remains in tack. However if GZ initiated hostilities, then GZ could lose that immunity under Florida law and THAT question would have to be answered first.

The "murder" charge though seems to be extreme overreach on the part of the prosecution as it requires for GZ to have departed his truck with the intended purpose of hunting down TM to kill him, something that the evidence doesn't really support. A Manslaughter case based on heat of the moment of confrontation? Maybe. Planned murder? Doesn't look like it.

>>>>

>>>>

That's cool. Just pointing out that many want to focus on the instant in time of the shooting, when from a legal perspective determining what led up to that point is just as important. If TM initiated hostilities, then GZ's self defense immunity remains in tack. However if GZ initiated hostilities, then GZ could lose that immunity under Florida law and THAT question would have to be answered first.

The "murder" charge though seems to be extreme overreach on the part of the prosecution as it requires for GZ to have departed his truck with the intended purpose of hunting down TM to kill him, something that the evidence doesn't really support. A Manslaughter case based on heat of the moment of confrontation? Maybe. Planned murder? Doesn't look like it.

>>>>
Planned would have brought a charge of 1st degree murder, not second. The prosecution apparently doesn't believe the murder was planned.

Planned would have brought a charge of 1st degree murder, not second. The prosecution apparently doesn't believe the murder was planned.

What the Probable Cause affidavit describes is First Degree Murder. It says Zimmerman profiled the Afro and chased him down and killed him, while the Afro was squealing like a bitch and trying to run home.

But, maybe the 2nd-degree charge is because an Afro is only a 2nd-rate human. You know animals rights has gone to far when putting down a dangerous pest animal is considered any sort of crime.

People that have gotten in a few fights are less apt to punch another person's skull. It's a great way to bust your knuckles and incapacitate yourself.

Ah, this is an excellent point!! There is a great deal of discussion regarding the ability of Martin to overtake Zimmerman and gain the upper hand. As has been pointed out, Zimmerman was the overall larger man, with Martin being taller, but much thinner and probably overall less powerful. But we must remember that size is not always everything, and a skilled and capable combatant can get the better of a lesser skilled but more powerful opponent.

So, as you point out Oldstyle, based on Zimmerman's account, we can expect that Martin was not an experienced or skilled fighter. Which explains why he was able to overcome a more powerful opponent.

Wait....

I have absolutely no idea whether either Zimmerman or Martin were skilled fighters. I tend to doubt that Zimmerman was only because he ended up on his back getting his ass kicked but that's a total guess on my part. The truth is...even a skilled fighter can take a beating if someone hits them with a sucker shot or they slip on a wet surface and go down.

As for who was the strongest or most powerful? Weight in and of itself is of value in a fight only if you're on top of your opponent. Trust me...there are some bad ass 160 pound individuals running around out there that would eat out of shape 200 pounders for lunch. When I fought in Karate tournaments, typically 160 pounds was the weight limit for middleweights and if you were heavier than that you fought as a heavy. Anyone that thinks a 160 pound person who is in good shape is somehow "weaker" than a 200 pound person who is flabby and out of shape hasn't much experience fighting.

What the Probable Cause affidavit describes is First Degree Murder. It says Zimmerman profiled the Afro and chased him down and killed him, while the Afro was squealing like a bitch and trying to run home.

But, maybe the 2nd-degree charge is because an Afro is only a 2nd-rate human. You know animals rights has gone to far when putting down a dangerous pest animal is considered any sort of crime.

You know what, Ariux? I REALLY dislike racists. Why don't you peddle your shit elsewhere...

You know what, Ariux? I REALLY dislike racists. Why don't you peddle your shit elsewhere...

I forgive your bigotry, thinking you're better than racists... Also, don't blame the messenger, blame Mother Nature.

Almost everyone IS better than almost any racist.

You for example are a lame-ass ignorant piece of shit.

We do blame you.

Rightfully so.

You REFUSE to get educated.

>

Well it's good to know we can all agree on something.

......................................................................Ariux.

:)) :))

>>>>

I forgive your bigotry, thinking you're better than racists... Also, don't blame the messenger, blame Mother Nature.

We do blame Mother Nature for making some people so pig-stupid that they're racists. It's very, very sad when someone is such a pathetic waste of oxygen that their biggest, proudest accomplishment in life is a low melanin count.

Nevertheless, we do still also blame you for simply sitting back and allowing yourself to continue being an ignorant, racist pusbag, rather than trying to improve into something recognizably human.

Fat, racist, and ugly is no way to go through life, son. And expecting people to respect your choice to be slime will get you nowhere.

Forum List

Back