George Zimmerman's bloody head

This too will be subject to a prompt review possibly via a habeas writ.

As well it should; the Defendant will need to be both remorseful, and honest, this time. The false claim of a lost passport, and claim of indigent status, while having $130,000 in the bank, cannot be explained away with "it slipped my mind".

Habeas corpus: you have the body.

The Great Writ requires the production of the individual -- which isn't even required anymore. Instead, it just mandates that the Court HEAR a dispute. Like a dispute over a change in bail status which may or may not even warrant revocation.

I don't know how it will turn out. But I do know the Court's action today was a bit on the precipitous side.

Could you try that again in English for the peanut gallery.

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

>>>>

It was in English. The GREAT Writ of Habeas Corpus is called the GREAT Writ for a reason. It's mentioned specifically, in fact, in the Constitution. It's history is legendary.

In the context of a bail matter, all it means is that the change in Z's bail status is not necessarily a done deal. It might be. But first (if the accused files the right bail review application), the aggrieved defendant could compel a court to address the action of the bail setting court.

>>>>

It was in English. The GREAT Writ of Habeas Corpus is called the GREAT Writ for a reason. It's mentioned specifically, in fact, in the Constitution. It's history is legendary.

In the context of a bail matter, all it means is that the change in Z's bail status is not necessarily a done deal. It might be. But first (if the accused files the right bail review application), the aggrieved defendant could compel a court to address the action of the bail setting court.

Yes, and Habeas Corpus means, "you have the body". He should be entitled to another bond hearing, and if he has learned his lesson, bond will be set. but withholding relevant information, or LYING as it is known, is not the way to impress a Court. Along with the $130,000 he had, his TWO passports are also a matter to be addressed.

The sooner the Defendant appears at the county DC, the better his chances of another bond being set. I have heard nor read anything indicating he is reacting to the Court's order.

This is STILL going.

C'mon people the doctors said Zimmerman had a broken nose and there are photos of his bloody head.

At the very least we know he was attacked, shit or get off the pot already.

he might still be guilty of murder but you can't ignore this evidence of Zimmerman being physically assulted out of a blind allegiance to the position that he is guilty and the stand your ground law is bad.

Actually, all YOU'VE read is the report from the Zimmerman family doctor.

No one denies there was a fight, or that Zimmerman got bruised up with some lumps....but the ACTUAL wounds were FAR from the devastating "GASHES" that the Zimmerman camp initially attested to. His "busted nose" was not that severe, nor were the head wounds, which were quickly treated and settled WITHOUT STITCHES by the time the police station surveillance pics were released.

Again, this DOES NOT PROVE THAT MARTIN WAS THE AGGRESSOR.

Lol, his broken nose and gashes to his head werent that severe, lololol.

So how badly does a thug have to pound you into the ground before you can shoot the peice of shit?

Fuck you and your commie bastard soul; WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DFEFEND OUR OWN LIVES.

If GZ gets prison, you havent seen the shit that will come from that one, bitch.

This is STILL going.

C'mon people the doctors said Zimmerman had a broken nose and there are photos of his bloody head.

At the very least we know he was attacked, shit or get off the pot already.

he might still be guilty of murder but you can't ignore this evidence of Zimmerman being physically assulted out of a blind allegiance to the position that he is guilty and the stand your ground law is bad.

No one denies there was a fight, or that Zimmerman got bruised up with some lumps....but the ACTUAL wounds were FAR from the devastating "GASHES" that the Zimmerman camp initially attested to. His "busted nose" was not that severe, nor were the head wounds, which were quickly treated and settled WITHOUT STITCHES by the time the police station surveillance pics were released.

So how badly does a thug have to pound you into the ground before you can shoot the peice of shit?

Fuck you and your commie bastard soul; WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DFEFEND OUR OWN LIVES.

If GZ gets prison, you havent seen the shit that will come from that one, bitch.

He WILL receive another bond hearing, dear soul.

I've read the Court has stated there WILL be another bond hearing. No need for a an application for a writ, unless the Court does not follow through.

He should not have been charged to start with, so dont yell for GZ to swing from a rope and then act like he is getting a fair shake.

You are Wolfinger? If not, you do not have access to all the evidence that led to the very conservative A. Corey filing 2nd degree murder.* The pro killer crowd must have cried when Rolling, Wournos, and Bundy were executed. Do you have pictures of them on your walls?

*The Criminal Punishment Code in Florida might be termed draconian; passed by a Republican legislature, and supported 100% by Jeb! Bush. More executions, longer sentences, and more crimes classified as felonies. There used to be guidelines for minimums and maximums. NOW, one can get the MAXIMUM for every crime. First time offenders can get the same 5 years for a 3rd degree felony, as can an individual committing their fifth 3rd degree burglary.

This is STILL going.

At the very least we know he was physically assulted, shit or get off the pot already.

Where did I say that martin was the aggressor? that is a red herring statement.

re-read my post.

>>>>

Yes, and Habeas Corpus means, "you have the body". He should be entitled to another bond hearing, and if he has learned his lesson, bond will be set. but withholding relevant information, or LYING as it is known, is not the way to impress a Court. Along with the $130,000 he had, his TWO passports are also a matter to be addressed.

As for the passports, if he had two he most definitely should have revealed that fact.

As for the money, the way it was being collected and the use to which it was to be put could explain why he did not include it as his own available assets. AGain, though, the Court might be able to sort that out.

My guess is that at his next hearing he is indeed going to have a thorny time 'splainin' himself. But if a new bail is set, assuming the amount is within the bounds of reason, all those yahoos cheering that the man is about to be incarcerated will end up disappointed. Because it is very likely that Zimmerman will once again be out on bail.

It is fascinating to watch all the yahoos hackle and cackle over the incarceration of a person who is entitled, in the eyes of the law, to a presumption of innocence. They have already convicted him in their churlish little minds. And while they are free to presume him guilty, it would certainly make mores sense to withhold judgment until ALL of the evidence is available and considered -- possibly even with a fair,open and objective mind.

As for the passports, if he had two he most definitely should have revealed that fact.

World Watcher related in another thread that O'MAra had the other passport and had simply overlooked it.

One way or the other the judge doesnt seem too concerned about it and it seems that it is the additional cash that has the judges ire.

He should not have been charged to start with, so dont yell for GZ to swing from a rope and then act like he is getting a fair shake.

You are Wolfinger? If not, you do not have access to all the evidence that led to the very conservative A. Corey filing 2nd degree murder.* The pro killer crowd must have cried when Rolling, Wournos, and Bundy were executed. Do you have pictures of them on your walls?

Oh, puhlease forgives me, Princess. Uahs juss an ole hippy dat tinks we have a rool of lah and oakazionally ahs foeget dat ahs shudnt tahk out of my plaese.

Please dont pull your appeal to authority bullshit with me. I know just as well as you do that we dont have ALL the evidence, but when there is so much existing CONTRARY evidence that makes GZ's innocense quite plain, the prosecutor had better damn well have some fucking godamned good evidence or I pray to God she gets heapin helpins of Karma.

*The Criminal Punishment Code in Florida might be termed draconian; passed by a Republican legislature, and supported 100% by Jeb! Bush. More executions, longer sentences, and more crimes classified as felonies. There used to be guidelines for minimums and maximums. NOW, one can get the MAXIMUM for every crime. First time offenders can get the same 5 years for a 3rd degree felony, as can an individual committing their fifth 3rd degree burglary.

Yeah, blah blah blah, just another Bush to blame.

I am all for murderers to be fried well done and buried at sea in a lead coffin.

This guy isnt a murderer and anyone with a lick of sense can see that.

For Christs Sake, even Dershowitz can see this a bunch of bullshit politics.

But hang in there, maybe you libtards might get lucky and GZ hang himself in jail or something then there wont be anyoen to counter all the lies you fiends are telling about him.

As for the money, the way it was being collected and the use to which it was to be put could explain why he did not include it as his own available assets. AGain, though, the Court might be able to sort that out.

My guess is that at his next hearing he is indeed going to have a thorny time 'splainin' himself. But if a new bail is set, assuming the amount is within the bounds of reason, all those yahoos cheering that the man is about to be incarcerated will end up disappointed. Because it is very likely that Zimmerman will once again be out on bail.

It is fascinating to watch all the yahoos hackle and cackle over the incarceration of a person who is entitled, in the eyes of the law, to a presumption of innocence. They have already convicted him in their churlish little minds. And while they are free to presume him guilty, it would certainly make mores sense to withhold judgment until ALL of the evidence is available and considered -- possibly even with a fair,open and objective mind.

2nd degree, no prior convictions, though he has an FDLE history of course. He is entitled to bail unless the Court finds his previous conduct..uh...not encouraging. The question now however is: "Will he turn himself in by tomorrow ?" He may have split the country, he suckered in $135,000 actually. And that could carry him elsewhere. I think he will show but he is a loose cannon.

Claiming indigent status, under oath, with $135,000 in the bank, is not a wise course of action. Discussing his haul of money with his wife on a DC phone isn't too swift either.

If he did take flight, would it be for reasons of guilt, otherwise knowing that he may be found guilty somehow in it all, and this because he may have been alledgedly lying from the beginning of this thing (or) would it be for reasons that he feels he won't get a fair trial now, and this no matter what he says or does anymore, especially in such a political circus atmosphere, that has been created around this case by those who figured this man was a racist stalker from the get go, who was out looking to kill a black guy that night because of him (Zimmerman) being an alledged racist stalker ?

Has it been established that this man Zimmerman is or was a racist yet, who was somehow out targetting and wanting to kill a blackman in evidence there of ? Very important to the case that has been built up around him, in which many are trying to claim was his motive in all of this.

If racism cannot be substantiated against Zimmerman as a motive, then the case becomes very weak at that point, where as it then goes back to Zimmerman being a neighborhood watch person, that saw something suspicious that night, in which due to his investigation of the suspect he found walking in the area, and the events that spiraled out of control next, a young man is then found dead by a single gunshot wound after a struggle of some kind, while the other (Zimmerman) is injured by the encounter also, who is claiming self defence in the case.

As you've deduced from reading his response, JimBowie is a complete fool...which is why I have him on IA...the only way I see his drivel is if someone responds to him and I'm part of that postal response thread. Ignore him.

This is STILL going.

At the very least we know he was physically assulted, shit or get off the pot already.

Where did I say that martin was the aggressor? that is a red herring statement.

re-read my post.

I did, and what you are doing is the usual gutless attempt by Zimmerman Zombies to imply something without actually saying it.

You said Zimmerman was "assaulted", implying that he was attacked without provocation.

As I said before, no one is denying there was a fight, but there is no proof that Martin was the aggressor.

Forum List

Back