George Zimmerman's bloody head

You know what, Ariux? I REALLY dislike racists. Why don't you peddle your shit elsewhere...

I forgive your bigotry, thinking you're better than racists... Also, don't blame the messenger, blame Mother Nature.

We do blame Mother Nature for making some people so pig-stupid that they're racists. It's very, very sad when someone is such a pathetic waste of oxygen that their biggest, proudest accomplishment in life is a low melanin count.

Nevertheless, we do still also blame you for simply sitting back and allowing yourself to continue being an ignorant, racist pusbag, rather than trying to improve into something recognizably human.

Fat, racist, and ugly is no way to go through life, son. And expecting people to respect your choice to be slime will get you nowhere.

Come on guys, he's trying really hard to be provocative to get attention.
He's actually too clumsy to be good at it.

He's clearly not bright enough to hold a real conversation so the easiest way to get replies is to be "shocking".

He's clearly not bright enough to hold a real conversation so the easiest way to get replies is to be "shocking".

Anyone defending an Afro piece-of-shit like Trayvon is racist, and it would be shocking if it weren't so common. Anyway, being "shocking" only gets low quality replies... which means it doesn't really make a difference.

Personally I think that account is a sock puppet of a more liberal poster who is in fact trying to make extreme right wingers look bad.

>>>>

I forgive your bigotry, thinking you're better than racists... Also, don't blame the messenger, blame Mother Nature.

We do blame Mother Nature for making some people so pig-stupid that they're racists. It's very, very sad when someone is such a pathetic waste of oxygen that their biggest, proudest accomplishment in life is a low melanin count.

Nevertheless, we do still also blame you for simply sitting back and allowing yourself to continue being an ignorant, racist pusbag, rather than trying to improve into something recognizably human.

Fat, racist, and ugly is no way to go through life, son. And expecting people to respect your choice to be slime will get you nowhere.

I think you're giving him too much credit. Sometimes, a two-toothed redneck loser is just a two-toothed redneck loser.

Personally I think that account is a sock puppet of a more liberal poster who is in fact trying to make extreme right wingers look bad.

>>>>

Well, that's another theory

You know what, Ariux? I REALLY dislike racists. Why don't you peddle your shit elsewhere...

Here's the thing, Ariux...I've always found racism to be the product of ignorance. Ignorant people fear what they don't know. Mother Nature has little to do with it. My thinking I'm "better" than racists is the direct result of knowing that I AM better than them. Racism is stupid. There are bad people of all description. I judge people by their actions...not their skin pigmentation.

What prompted this? Doesn't sound good for zimmerman
Lying to the court.

Aww you made me click the link LOL

The move came after prosecutors asked the judge to revoke George Zimmerman's bond because they said he misled them about his finances and his passport when testifying during a bail hearing that allowed him to be released from jail on a $150,000 bond.

What prompted this? Doesn't sound good for zimmerman

Looks like lying to the court about the money that was raised. I caught just a snippet of the prosecutor after the hearing on live feed and now O'Mara is on. Seems he and the wife new about it and spoke about it in a recorded conversation while he was in jail - supposedly they used some type of "code".

>>>>

Wow, if Zimmerman turns out to be a slime ball after-all, can you all believe the amount of coverage this case has gotten on here, and the hours people have put in trying to solve it somehow ?....YIKES !

Waisted Days and Waisted Nights, bom bom bom ba bom ba bom, many figure they are right, bom bom bom ba bom bom bom, and if we all go our seperate ways, we might finally say, thank yooooooou all for seeking the light, bom bom bom bom bom ba bommmmmmmm.........In the style of Freddie Fender...... B )

This is STILL going.

C'mon people the doctors said Zimmerman had a broken nose and there are photos of his bloody head.

At the very least we know he was attacked, shit or get off the pot already.

he might still be guilty of murder but you can't ignore this evidence of Zimmerman being physically assulted out of a blind allegiance to the position that he is guilty and the stand your ground law is bad.

Actually, all YOU'VE read is the report from the Zimmerman family doctor.

No one denies there was a fight, or that Zimmerman got bruised up with some lumps....but the ACTUAL wounds were FAR from the devastating "GASHES" that the Zimmerman camp initially attested to. His "busted nose" was not that severe, nor were the head wounds, which were quickly treated and settled WITHOUT STITCHES by the time the police station surveillance pics were released.

Again, this DOES NOT PROVE THAT MARTIN WAS THE AGGRESSOR.

Last edited:
This too will be subject to a prompt review possibly via a habeas writ.

As well it should; the Defendant will need to be both remorseful, and honest, this time. The false claim of a lost passport, and claim of indigent status, while having $130,000 in the bank, cannot be explained away with "it slipped my mind".

Habeas corpus: you have the body.

Forum List

Back