George Zimmerman's bloody head

The lack of photos is disturbing.

Are you folks kidding? Have you REALLY not seen the photos that were taken by the police that night?

Why do I even bother to argue this with people this ignorant?
The reason everyone here says you are a retard is not because you are smart its because you are a retard

You say that "I'm" a retard, Star but when I ask you several times to explain why the man you've accused of being a racist spent time handing out fliers calling for justice for a homeless black man who was beaten by the son of a white Sanford police officer...you don't have a reply.

When I ask you to explain why Martin doesn't get away from Zimmerman despite having a thirty yard head start and Zimmerman going the wrong way when he tries to follow him and you don't have a reply for that either. This is pretty simple stuff, little guy...just explain to me what Trayvon Martin is doing during the two minutes between when Zimmerman exits his SUV and when he ends his phone call with the police after agreeing to meet them back by his vehicle?

Perhaps, if you would listen to the paramedic audio which you so kindly provided
it would give you a better clue to Zimmerman's injuries other than that 1/8 to 1/4 inch scratch on his finger,

Meister,

The 1/4 x 1/8 scratch to a finger was on Martin's left ring finger per the autopsy report, not on Zimmerman's hand.

>>>>

My bad...I was talking about the one still alive. I concede the point

It's not an either / or.

Just because someone has a few minor wounds on his head does not mean it *had* have come from concrete.

The SA stated that his explanation does not corroborate with the physical evidence.

Hell, I can look at that minor boo-boo and see right off the bat, that's not from repeated concrete slamming. Heads look like hamburg after being pounded into concrete.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.
Listen up chump: He was treated by paramedics who called his injuries minor, and didn''t even require a bandage at the scene. Read the EMT report. Listen to the paramedic interview. Dude had a few minor lacerations and that's it. No concussion, and spritely George was looking his Sunday best traipsing through the police station some 35 minutes later.

Try pushing that bullcrap on someone else who' is willing to buy it.

Listen up, chump: "Sunday best"? Now who's pushing bullcrap? Those photos you Internet Albert Schweitzers like to poo-poo and diagnose from your desk chairs were taken by the police, so how is that "looking his Sunday best"?

And speaking of "pushing bullcrap", how about all of you dismissing the report from his own doctor, who had the time and equipment to do a more thorough examination - not to mention more medical training - than the paramedics, in favor of pretending the EMT report is the only one? Or better yet, dismissing the report from his doctor in favor of your OWN diagnoses?

Only bullcrap I see being pushed around here is your half-assed personal opinion masquerading as evidence.

Last edited:
The lack of photos is disturbing.

Are you folks kidding? Have you REALLY not seen the photos that were taken by the police that night?

The reason everyone here says you are a retard is not because you are smart its because you are a retard

"Everyone here"? Which "everyone" would that be? You and the gerbil up your ass?

Before you drown in your delusion that you're some lofty, respected VIP around here, Sparkles, you might want to compare your rep rate to Oldstyle's, and ask yourself who "everyone" REALLY thinks is a retard.

"Everyone here"? Which "everyone" would that be? You and the gerbil up your ass?

Before you drown in your delusion that you're some lofty, respected VIP around here, Sparkles, you might want to compare your rep rate to Oldstyle's, and ask yourself who "everyone" REALLY thinks is a retard.

Why is it that the only thing you can do is insult people? Is it because forming intelligent thoughts is impossible for you? When all you can say is "your a retard" and suck Oldsytles dick tis apparent you are a retard and a whore

Why is it that the only thing you can do is insult people? Is it because forming intelligent thoughts is impossible for you? When all you can say is "your a retard" and suck Oldsytles dick tis apparent you are a retard and a whore

Insulting people isn't the only thing I do. It's just all whining little toddlers like you can see and hear. Of course, your thin-skinned, juvenile fixation also has the handy side effect of you never having to hear any facts that might upset your chosen worldview.

By the way, Mensa Boy, take a gander at YOUR post to which I was responding, and contemplate the words "Pot. Kettle. Black." What sort of response did you THINK you were going to get? Or are you just mad because my insults are better than yours?

"Retard. Whore." Gee, you think those original little gems up all by yourself? Don't strain anything with all that heavy creativity. :lol:

You say that "I'm" a retard, Star but when I ask you several times to explain why the man you've accused of being a racist spent time handing out fliers calling for justice for a homeless black man who was beaten by the son of a white Sanford police officer...you don't have a reply.

When I ask you to explain why Martin doesn't get away from Zimmerman despite having a thirty yard head start and Zimmerman going the wrong way when he tries to follow him and you don't have a reply for that either. This is pretty simple stuff, little guy...just explain to me what Trayvon Martin is doing during the two minutes between when Zimmerman exits his SUV and when he ends his phone call with the police after agreeing to meet them back by his vehicle?
You see...that's where you fuck up...again. Zimmerman didn't "agree to meet him at his vehicle" - he implicitly stated he would not be there, at his vehicle and told the Not911 dispatcher to "have them call me:" - clearly stating his intentions to 'not be at his vehicle.'

You see...that's where you fuck up...again. Zimmerman didn't "agree to meet him at his vehicle" - he implicitly stated he would not be there, at his vehicle and told the Not911 dispatcher to "have them call me:" - clearly stating his intentions to 'not be at his vehicle.'

Mind reading 101, for the unenlightened.

Prof. Paperview will fail you no matter what you post.

She sucks at it too, though. So it's casual.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.
Listen up chump: He was treated by paramedics who called his injuries minor, and didn''t even require a bandage at the scene. Read the EMT report. Listen to the paramedic interview. Dude had a few minor lacerations and that's it. No concussion, and spritely George was looking his Sunday best traipsing through the police station some 35 minutes later.

Try pushing that bullcrap on someone else who' is willing to buy it.

Listen up, chump: "Sunday best"? Now who's pushing bullcrap? Those photos you Internet Albert Schweitzers like to poo-poo and diagnose from your desk chairs were taken by the police, so how is that "looking his Sunday best"?

And speaking of "pushing bullcrap", how about all of you dismissing the report from his own doctor, who had the time and equipment to do a more thorough examination - not to mention more medical training - than the paramedics, in favor of pretending the EMT report is the only one? Or better yet, dismissing the report from his doctor in favor of your OWN diagnoses?

Only bullcrap I see being pushed around here is your half-assed personal opinion masquerading as evidence.
You mean the equipment he didn't check to see if he had a broken nose...the report where he said "we discussed it was likely broken..." the one where it mentions he Zimmerman;s psychotropic drug prescription, and that states it is imperative Zimmerman see his psychologist?

That one?

"At 2:07 minutes into his call to the police, Zimmerman says, "he's running.". At 2:37 minutes, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran." The sound of an "open door" chime, a change in Zimmerman's voice and the sound of wind indicate that Zimmerman has left his vehicle, prompting the dispatcher to ask if Zimmerman is following Martin. When Zimmerman confirms that he is, the dispatcher says, "We don't need you to do that."[108] Zimmerman says "OK". Asked if he "want(s) to meet with the officer," Zimmerman says "yeah" and gives directions to where his vehicle is parked but is unable to provide an address. He also tells the dispatcher the numbers of his street address, and then at 3:35 adds, "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is." The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?", to which the dispatcher replies, "no problem".[109] Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark. The recording ends at the 4:11 mark, approximately 7:13:41 PM."

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Zimmerman had followed the implied instructions, "We don't need you to do that," he wouldn't have taken his pistol out, to commit a crime, as he clearly intended. He did NOT wait for police, he had a gun, ready, and he used the gun, with intent to kill.

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause. He exceeded his office, and his intent to use a gun to commit a crime is clearly shown, by the circumstances of that weapon's abuse. No way could he chamber a round, release the safety, and fire one, perfect, fatal shot, with Martin beating up on him, the whole time. Guilty people do this sort of thing, and sometimes, they get away with it.

Here's what's purely absurd....folk are implying that unless the dispatch said, "George Zimmerman, you are ordered by the the Sanford Police dept. to cease following the suspect you described and remain in your vehicle", Zimmerman was free to continue his stalking of Martin. Also, folks are telling me that I must ASSUME that Zimmerman gave up trying to find Martin and was returning to his car when Martin essentially doubles back to attack him.

To do all this, all you have to do is IGNORE ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS THE SCENARIO, and assume that Zimmerman is a complete idiot prone to bouts of mental uncomprehension. :doubt:

But what's REALLY scary is this defense that under Florida law, even if you've provoked a fight and are armed, if the person you're fighting turns the tables and kicks your ass, you can justifiably kill them because you feel YOUR life is threatened and NOT be prosecuted for manslaughter. :confused:

Man, between the voter suppression and this, I'm steering clear of Florida.

So what exactly is it that Trayvon Martin is DOING between the 2:00 mark of that call and the 4:00 mark of that call? When last seen he was running. Now how far do you think a fit 17 year old can run in two minutes, Thai? For your scenario of Zimmerman "doubling back" to assault Trayvon to work you're asking us to believe that in the two minutes that have gone by Martin has only gone a few yards. Are you seriously buying that?

First off, get your facts straight.....Martin was on his phone talking to his girlfriend, saying that he thought he lost Zimmerman. And Zimmerman was NOT "doubling back".....that's the accusation/theory placed against Martin. Also, you forget that according to the 911 tape, Zimmerman was tailing Martin in his car, and later stopped and got out to pursue Martin (or to check road signs, as he suddenly became dazed and confused.....maybe his perscription was kicking in?). YOU are assuming that Martin was high tailing as fast as possible in one direction....but that facts don't point that way.

As for someone provoking a fight? I'm not quite following your logic here, Thai What is it that George Zimmerman did exactly that provoked a fight...asking Trayvon Martin questions? I'm sorry but that's not grounds to assault someone. Neither is following someone. Trayvon Martin was doing nothing wrong that night UNTIL he apparently took exception to being asked questions and being followed and decided that the best response to that was to give George Zimmerman a good old fashioned beat down. This whole concept that Zimmerman provoked a fight with his actions I find rather laughable. You don't assault someone who asks you what you're doing in a neighborhood that you don't live in and they do. You answer their question. "I'm Trayvon Martin and I'm visiting my dad's fiancee Brandy Green who lives in townhouse B-3." See how easy that is? So why didn't Martin do that? Why did he decide that fists were the solution to his problem with Zimmerman? That's the sign of a kid with "issues"...the kind of issues that get you kicked out of school three times. But you keep on blaming George Zimmerman for simply trying to keep his neighborhood from being vandalized.

What's laughable are these constant attempts by Zimmerman Zombies to push these supposition and conjecture scenarios as reality in order to justify Zimmerman's actions. WHO LIVES IN THE AREA AND IS WHO IS TO SAY THAT ZIMMERMAN DID NOT PROVOKE THE INCIDENT? Let's look at your what your overlooking: a young man VISITING A FAMILY FRIEND finds he's being shadowed by some creep in a car that he doesn't no.....AT NIGHT IN THE RAIN. He tries to evade the creep, and then finds himself confronted by this creep (who is armed by the way)...a creep who IS NOT A MEMBER OF NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH, OR A COP. Now we KNOW that Zimmerman had already tagged Martin as some drug out thug up to no good, and he PURSUED Martin. What we don't know is what was exactly said during the confrontation (even the girlfriend's story gives little detail). Sorry, but if some yahoo is tailing me for no reason and then gets out of his car to confront me, IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, BY THE WAY. I'm damned sure not going to react like I'm talking to a cop....especially when that creep is armed with an attitude.
Zimmerman screwed up because of his wanna-be attitude, and it cost a young man his life.

Zimmerman screwed up because of his wanna-be attitude, and it cost a young man his life.

That was't a young man. That was an Afro. I understand why you wouldn't accuse a wild animal of screwing up. They're just animals doing what animals do. It's the job of the white man to protect animals and avoid situations where the animals would have to be shot.

Nobody gives a a shit what you post - 90% of it is high school pimply-boy ejaculations.

You are 100% dismissible.

No doubt this will be followed by the porcine poster known as Liability with turgid bouts of splattering insults. No matter. The readers will see your usual inadequacies bellowed as you cobble a defense, all hat, all bark, as all your usual impotent squeals.

Get ready boys and girls. He''s been insulted. The 500 pound man with cheeto-stained fingers and hard-on for Zimmerman will not be provoked! lollolololol.

Insulting people isn't the only thing I do. It's just all whining little toddlers like you can see and hear. Of course, your thin-skinned, juvenile fixation also has the handy side effect of you never having to hear any facts that might upset your chosen worldview.

By the way, Mensa Boy, take a gander at YOUR post to which I was responding, and contemplate the words "Pot. Kettle. Black." What sort of response did you THINK you were going to get? Or are you just mad because my insults are better than yours?

"Retard. Whore." Gee, you think those original little gems up all by yourself? Don't strain anything with all that heavy creativity. :lol:
Yes you can insult people and say stupid shit very impressive

YOu must be a zombie

YOu must be a zombie

^ Another witless meaningless shit for brain "post" from starjizz.

That was't a young man. That was an Afro. I understand why you wouldn't accuse a wild animal of screwing up. They're just animals doing what animals do. It's the job of the white man to protect animals and avoid situations where the animals would have to be shot.

Ahhh, our pointy hooded peon finally has his racist meltdown!

So long chump.....don't forget to floss after sucking off David Duke! :lol:

I think it shows his intent to keep track of Martin despite the advice given by a dispatcher who has no legal authority. I also agree with his sentiment that merely dialing 911 and letting the police handle it from there hasn't worked in the past. I'm not sure what I would have done and I don't know what happened beyond the limited facts that have come out, but I have followed people in my neighborhood.

You have no idea of Zimmerman's intentions. You were not in his head.
He gave us a piece of his "head" when he said "these assholes always get away" and "fucking punks."

Those mindless babbled 'excited utterances' tell us a whole lot about where his head was at.
Also, he wasn't speaking to a 911 dispatcher. He was likely speaking to a police officer on desk duty that night as he called the non-emergency number.

What's the basis for that claim? Please document any instance of a Sanford Police Officer answering the general non-emergency line. Also, EVERY Police Officer I have ever spoken with has identified him/herself.

Nobody gives a a shit what you post - 90% of it is high school pimply-boy ejaculations.

No doubt this will be followed by the porcine poster known as Liability with turgid bouts of splattering insults. No matter. The readers will see your usual inadequacies bellowed as you cobble a defense, all hat, all bark, as all your usual impotent squeals.

Get ready boys and girls. He''s been insulted. The 500 pound man with cheeto-stained fingers and hard-on for Zimmerman will not be provoked! lollolololol.
:lol: I didn't know you had met him in real life. That description of him is just as I imagined.

:thup:

:lol: I didn't know you had met him in real life. That description of him is just as I imagined.

:thup:

And your response, Ravi, is what passes for a witty come back to you?

lol, so, you are more stupid than I had imagined.

The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?"
This is the biggest tell that Zimmerman went looking for trouble. Otherwise, there would be no question as to where he was....he would have been sitting in his vehicle waiting for the police.

How does watching where Martin was going equate to looking for trouble?

Because if you believe someone to be "up to no good" and you take it upon yourself to confront them on the matter, you're quite literally seeking out what you, by your own accord, must believe to be trouble. If you can't comprehend that, then you need to seriously get your head out of Boy George's ass.

Forum List

Back