George Zimmerman's bloody head

The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?"
This is the biggest tell that Zimmerman went looking for trouble. Otherwise, there would be no question as to where he was....he would have been sitting in his vehicle waiting for the police.

How does watching where Martin was going equate to looking for trouble?
It shows his intent to "get" Martin after the police told him they didn't need Zimmerman following. Coupled with his statement to the effect that "these assholes always get away."

Zimmerman wasn't going to let Martin get away even though Martin had done nothing wrong.

This is the biggest tell that Zimmerman went looking for trouble. Otherwise, there would be no question as to where he was....he would have been sitting in his vehicle waiting for the police.

It shows his intent to "get" Martin after the police told him they didn't need Zimmerman following. Coupled with his statement to the effect that "these assholes always get away."

Zimmerman wasn't going to let Martin get away even though Martin had done nothing wrong.

I think it shows his intent to keep track of Martin despite the advice given by a dispatcher who has no legal authority. I also agree with his sentiment that merely dialing 911 and letting the police handle it from there hasn't worked in the past. I'm not sure what I would have done and I don't know what happened beyond the limited facts that have come out, but I have followed people in my neighborhood.

You have no idea of Zimmerman's intentions. You were not in his head.

So amidst all the vitriol and wingnutski KGB rants, I don't see too much retro-analysis, of SPD dispatch instruction, to Watch-Captain Zimmerman: "We don't need you to do that."

It seems George is not what the dispatcher was prepared to wrangle, since he went out of his car, with his gun, looking to use it, which he did, killing Martin with a single shot, rather than wound or warn Martin. When Captain George went out of his car, the dispatcher had to take action, right then, no matter what other calls were going on, to say something.

That the dispatcher had to say anything at all under the circumstances is significant; George was a loose cannon, but instead of getting back in his car, to drive to meet police, he went after Martin, on foot, to approach him. Zimmerman intended to use the gun, however he could, he shot to kill, and that is murder-2.

The Feds are watching THAT, the NSA watches THIS FORUM and all like it, and you can use your own judgment, as to what a hate crime actually is, but I can see, how those get going, from reading all the circular-logic with vitriol, from wingnuts, which is supposed to get Zimmerman off, somehow. The Feds watch, and wait, for now. Let's see what happens.

As for the NSA, we don't need THEM to do us, but hey. They have a new house going up, in Bluffdale, Utah, capable of housing terabytes, plus. They are THE Bad Co., four times bigger, than the CIA. They can hook up with corporations, or other agencies, whatever they want. Unlike Zimmerman, they do crime, and never mind the time. I wonder what Feds make of all this.

With all due respect, Bob...you're clueless when it comes to the Zimmerman/Martin killing. At the time the fight took place, Zimmerman was walking back to his SUV to meet the police.
You know this how? Oh you dont your just speculating and making shit up like usually. I ask again why are you making shit up to defend a violent racist bully who murdered a kid?

Nobody knows exactly what happened that night except for Zimmerman and Martin...and Martin won't be telling his side of the story anytime soon so all we have to work with is the phone calls...maps of the location so we can judge the distances from different points and where they are in relation to each other and George Zimmerman's testimony.

What I've done is examine what George Zimmerman SAID happened and then compared that testimony to the time line on the phone call and the different locations of his SUV, the back gate and Brandy Green's townhouse. The rest is simply asking what is plausible and what is not. To be quite blunt...I find no holes in George Zimmerman's account of what took place that night. The time line fits his story...the schematic of the complex fits his story...the injuries to him and Trayvon Martin fit his story...and the story that he told has remained consistent despite giving the initial testimony after being beaten rather badly and having to repeat that testimony to both State Police and Federal agents. Liars tend to slip up when they're forced to tell the same lie over and over. Zimmerman's testimony remains the same. Why? Probably because he's telling the truth.

You my video game besotted friend have gotten most of your information about this incident from Think Progress articles that are so blatantly anti-Zimmerman as to be laughable.

You've STILL never explained why George Zimmerman was passing out fliers asking for justice in the beating of a homeless black man by the white son of a Sandford police officer. Why is that? Because you can't fit THAT George Zimmerman into the narrative that Think Progress has given you about him? That he's a racist thug that stalked an innocent teen and shot him down like a dog while poor Trayvon fought for his life?

You've also failed to account for Trayvon Martin's whereabouts during the two minutes after he runs out of sight behind the building and the end of George Zimmerman's phone call with police as Zimmerman is headed back from the gate to meet police. It's obvious that he didn't try and go to Brandy Green's townhouse because he would have made it there EASILY in that amount of time. So how is it that when George Zimmerman is walking back that Trayvon Martin is there to confront him if he's REALLY attempted to get away from the man who is allegedly "stalking" him?

And while you're explaining that, Star explain to me why someone who WAS stalking another person with the intent of using a firearm to kill them...allowed that person to approach them, knock them on their ass and then sit on their torso and punch them silly BEFORE pulling that firearm and shooting them? Show me the logic in THAT!

I think it shows his intent to keep track of Martin despite the advice given by a dispatcher who has no legal authority. I also agree with his sentiment that merely dialing 911 and letting the police handle it from there hasn't worked in the past. I'm not sure what I would have done and I don't know what happened beyond the limited facts that have come out, but I have followed people in my neighborhood.

He gave us a piece of his "head" when he said "these assholes always get away" and "fucking punks."

Those mindless babbled 'excited utterances' tell us a whole lot about where his head was at.

To be quite blunt...I find no holes in George Zimmerman's account of what took place that night. The time line fits his story...the schematic of the complex fits his story...the injuries to him and Trayvon Martin fit his story...and the story that he told has remained consistent despite giving the initial testimony after being beaten rather badly and having to repeat that testimony to both State Police and Federal agents. Liars tend to slip up when they're forced to tell the same lie over and over. Zimmerman's testimony remains the same. Why? Probably because he's telling the truth.

Is that why the lead homicide detective wanted to charge him with manslaughter?

Is that why the States Attorney said his statements are "not consistent with the evidence?"

Is that why they said he kept changing his story?

Tell us - since you seem to be citing Zimmerman's statements of his account - WHERE THE HELL DID YOU SEE HIS FIVE STATEMENTS TO POLICE? Did you see his reenactment video too?

If you could post either one, it would help us out greatly, as no one here has seen it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Nobody knows exactly what happened that night except for Zimmerman and Martin..
Just because you ignore witness and evidence doesn't meant he rest of us are clueless like yourself

What I've done is examine what George Zimmerman SAID happened and then compared that testimony to the time line on the phone call and the different locations of his SUV, the back gate and Brandy Green's townhouse. The rest is simply asking what is plausible and what is not. To be quite blunt...I find no holes in George Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.
Really? Him saying he was on concrete when he was really on grass isn't a hole?
Really him telling the cops that the age of Martin was somehwere in his late teens and then later saying he had no clue what the guys age was isnt a hole?
Perhaps you should look for holes before you tell us there are non. Liar.

So coem back when you are reality to face reality instead of defend a violent racist bully whose been charged with assault before who just stalked and killed a kid

Quote: Originally Posted by Oldstyle
And while you're explaining that, Star explain to me why someone who WAS stalking another person with the intent of using a firearm to kill them...allowed that person to approach them, knock them on their ass and then sit on their torso and punch them silly BEFORE pulling that firearm and shooting them? Show me the logic in THAT!
Where is the logic in the reality this "beating victim" suffered no defensive wounds?

Show me the logic that says someone who "punched someone silly" could incur only a single scratch 1/8 to 1/4 inch on his finger.

online-ruler-1.jpg

Where is the logic in the reality this "beating victim" suffered no defensive wounds?

Show me the logic that says someone who "punched someone silly" could incur only a single scratch 1/8 to 1/4 inch on his finger.

online-ruler-1.jpg

You might want to look in other sources than MSNBC and Huffo. There were more injuries, but some of the media doesn't know what the term integrity actually means. Like when MSNBC spliced and diced the 911 tape.

Just because you ignore witness and evidence doesn't meant he rest of us are clueless like yourself

What I've done is examine what George Zimmerman SAID happened and then compared that testimony to the time line on the phone call and the different locations of his SUV, the back gate and Brandy Green's townhouse. The rest is simply asking what is plausible and what is not. To be quite blunt...I find no holes in George Zimmerman's account of what took place that night.
Really him telling the cops that the age of Martin was somehwere in his late teens and then later saying he had no clue what the guys age was isnt a hole?

So coem back when you are reality to face reality instead of defend a violent racist bully whose been charged with assault before who just stalked and killed a kid

The fight took place on or near the side walk between the two rows of townhouses...a sidewalk which is surrounded on either side by grass. Zimmerman had lacerations on the back of his head which would be consistent with it being banged down onto something hard not grass. How do YOU explain those injuries to the back of his head, Star?

How exactly is Zimmerman's estimation of Martin's age relevant? Seriously, Dude...THAT is the big "lie" that you've caught George Zimmerman in after hours of testimony? That he thought the man he saw was in his late teens and then that he didn't know the age of the man? That's the "lie" that you think shows George Zimmerman's testimony is false? You just get more and more ridiculous...

I notice that you STILL don't want to explain why a "racist" was handing out fliers to protest the beating of a black man by a white man. Can't do it...can you? You know why you can't, Star? Because despite repeated attempts by the main stream media to frame Zimmerman as a racist he really isn't one and his handing out those fliers PROVES it.

online-ruler-1.jpg

You might want to look in other sources than MSNBC and Huffo. There were more injuries, but some of the media doesn't know what the term integrity actually means. Like when MSNBC spliced and diced the 911 tape.
That information came from the evidence document dump, not MSNBC or "Huffo".

Nice try to discredit me. You failed.

I guess you yourself failed to actually read the Medical Examiners report. Give a shot. It won't hurtcha.

online-ruler-1.jpg

It would depend on how Martin was striking the man that he was straddling. If he's using hammer fists to Martin's skull then he's going to have little to no damage to his hands. What I find amusing, Paper...is that you want me to explain why Martin does not have more damage to his hands (something which could be determined by how and where he was striking Zimmerman) yet you have no explanation for the multiple and serious injuries that Zimmerman sustained which an eyewitness has stated were administered by Trayvon Martin. Why the double standard?

The fight took place on or near the side walk between the two rows of townhouses...a sidewalk which is surrounded on either side by grass. Zimmerman had lacerations on the back of his head which would be consistent with it being banged down onto something hard not grass. How do YOU explain those injuries to the back of his head, Star?

It's not an either / or.

Just because someone has a few minor wounds on his head does not mean it *had* have come from concrete.

The SA stated that his explanation does not corroborate with the physical evidence.

Hell, I can look at that minor boo-boo and see right off the bat, that's not from repeated concrete slamming. Heads look like hamburg after being pounded into concrete.

People that have gotten in a few fights are less apt to punch another person's skull. It's a great way to bust your knuckles and incapacitate yourself.

online-ruler-1.jpg

It would depend on how Martin was striking the man that he was straddling. If he's using hammer fists to Martin's skull then he's going to have little to no damage to his hands. What I find amusing, Paper...is that you want me to explain why Martin does not have more damage to his hands (something which could be determined by how and where he was striking Zimmerman) yet you have no explanation for the multiple and serious injuries that Zimmerman sustained which an eyewitness has stated were administered by Trayvon Martin. Why the double standard?
You mean the "john" witness?

The guy who retracted his "MMA style punches" and went from saying he could tell who was screaming and that the teenager was belting down punches like a crazed jiu-jitsu to ...

...he didn't know who was screaming now (he had just been assuming) - and he didn't even know how close they were, if he was even hitting him, "or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

That witness?

He gave us a piece of his "head" when he said "these assholes always get away" and "fucking punks."

Those mindless babbled 'excited utterances' tell us a whole lot about where his head was at.
Also, he wasn't speaking to a 911 dispatcher. He was likely speaking to a police officer on desk duty that night as he called the non-emergency number.

online-ruler-1.jpg

According to the autopsy, the only other injury Martin had was the gunshot wound. I'm curious to know what you are talking about.

Listen to it here >>Listen to the interview of witness "John" (W#6) <<

He goes from saying the guy was bashing him MMA style (mixed martial arts), now he doesn't even know how close they were or even if TM was the aggressor.

"But in follow-up interviews with the state attorney's office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement, his statement changed. In re-telling his story, he remained consistent by saying Martin was on top, in control, and had the advantage, but now, he wasn't sure if Martin was the aggressor.

W6: Did not hear a punch sound.
SAO: Did ever hear a sound like a head or another part of a body hitting concrete hard where it made a noise?
W6: No, I did not.
SAO: Did you hear it at all, like any...?
W6: Just the struggle sound.

Witness 6 went on to say, "I can't truly see how close they were to each other; if he was hitting him, or if he was trying to hold him down in that position until cops got there."

It's not an either / or.

Just because someone has a few minor wounds on his head does not mean it *had* have come from concrete.

The SA stated that his explanation does not corroborate with the physical evidence.

Hell, I can look at that minor boo-boo and see right off the bat, that's not from repeated concrete slamming. Heads look like hamburg after being pounded into concrete.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.

online-ruler-1.jpg

According to the autopsy, the only other injury Martin had was the gunshot wound. I'm curious to know what you are talking about.
Meister obviously hasn't read the autopsy report.

Amusing, since he castigates others for reading biased sources.

Here it is Meister. Is this the first time you've seen it?

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/12816778/0f9a1354-4b3d-45bc-8379-2b3b74c9a1e9.pdf

Commit the portion in red to memory now, lest you bespeak false information again.

trayvonautopsy.jpg

It's not an either / or.

I don't think you know much about the injuries that result from most fights, Paper. The cuts on the back of George Zimmerman's head look like "concussive lacerations" to me...which is an blunt object slamming into the body causing a cut or the body itself being slammed into something blunt (like the ground) causing a a cut. The reason why I find it hard to believe that grass caused Zimmerman's injury is that most Florida grass is very thick and matted, like a Floratam or St. Augustine. It would be difficult to cause a concussive laceration such as those on the back of Zimmerman's head by smacking it down on something like either of those strains of grass. It would be rather easy to do so if you were trying to smack someone's head down on a paved surface. As for his head looking like "hamburg"? If Zimmerman had hair that Martin could have grabbed then he might have been able to repeatedly slam his head into the ground making it look like "hamburg". Doing so with a man who has a shaved head on a rainy night however would be rather difficult and as a result I wouldn't expect even close to the same amount of damage.

His injuries look like scratches, not bashes.
But coming from a guy that makes claims that have no factual basis I can tell why you'd think otherwise.

Forum List

Back