George Zimmerman's bloody head

Again - You are stupid beyond words. You would have to be a complete idiot to come out of concealment & jump someone who was hunting you with a gun. :cuckoo: That never happened, Martin never mentioned gun to his girlfriend.
That is because Martin was attacked by Zimmerman before the gun was known. But only people who ignore the evidence dont know that

What "evidence" exists that proves in any way that George Zimmerman attacked Trayvon Martin?
The phone call martin was having with a chick during the incident.

The fact is that as George Zimmerman walks back from the back gate of that complex, he's talking on his cell phone to the police, arranging to meet them back by the front gate of the complex. Why is he doing so?
No did not happen that call took place BEFORE the incident occured

Because he's lost Trayvon Martin.
If by lost you mean chasing him down and running into him then you;d be correct

Several minutes have passed since Martin ran around the corner of a building and out of Zimmerman's view...ample time for Martin to make it to Brandy Green's townhouse...
plz stop making shit up
yet when Zimmerman starts walking back to his SUV...
again stop making shit up. This is the problem zimmerman defenders ignore the evidence and then make shit up and speculate to what happened.

there is Trayvon Martin...coming from his left and behind to confront the man who had earlier questioned him. That isn't Zimmerman attacking Martin...it's clearly the other way around. But people who "ignore the evidence" don't see that...like yourself.
You making up what happened does not mean it is what actually happened. The problem here is that you make shit up whiule I state actual evidence

That is because Martin was attacked by Zimmerman before the gun was known. But only people who ignore the evidence dont know that

What "evidence" exists that proves in any way that George Zimmerman attacked Trayvon Martin?
The phone call martin was having with a chick during the incident.

No did not happen that call took place BEFORE the incident occured

If by lost you mean chasing him down and running into him then you;d be correct

plz stop making shit up
yet when Zimmerman starts walking back to his SUV...
again stop making shit up. This is the problem zimmerman defenders ignore the evidence and then make shit up and speculate to what happened.

there is Trayvon Martin...coming from his left and behind to confront the man who had earlier questioned him. That isn't Zimmerman attacking Martin...it's clearly the other way around. But people who "ignore the evidence" don't see that...like yourself.
You making up what happened does not mean it is what actually happened. The problem here is that you make shit up whiule I state actual evidence

How am I making anything up? You can look at the timeline of the phone calls. You can look at the layout of the complex. You can listen to the transcript of Zimmerman's call to the police.

None of what I've put forward is "speculation" on my part. I'm simply pointing out what we KNOW happened and then asking how you get from "that" to the premise of Zimmerman confronting Martin. The answer to that is you can't. The only way that confrontation takes place is if Martin wants it to. If he REALLY wants to get away from George Zimmerman, he has every opportunity to.

I honestly don't think you've ever looked at the real facts of this case, Star. You're content to believe what you've been told.

Last edited:
Zimmerman was stalking him with a gun and you're saying that Martin had no right to defend himself? Not having been there - maybe Martin decided to conceal himself until Zimmerman came near and then jump him - after all only one of them was armed.

Again - You are stupid beyond words. You would have to be a complete idiot to come out of concealment & jump someone who was hunting you with a gun. :cuckoo: That never happened, Martin never mentioned gun to his girlfriend.

Yeah? What "evidence" do you have of Zimmerman attacking Martin that we're "ignoring"? Just FYI, the fact that your dumb ass keeps saying isn't proof of anything except that you're an ignorant racist moron.

Shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks there should be scratches on his face all this time later. No one even said his face was scratched, in the first place.

Scars don't disappear over a month. Cuts leaves scars that remain for years. Dumb ass. I have scars that are 60 years old. Dumb ass.

Minor abrasions do disappear over a month, Lil...they actually disappear much sooner than that and they seldom leave scars.

I rarely get scars from cuts and abrasions. They usually have to need stitches for them to form scars.

Of course, just as everyone heals at different rates, and some people bruise easily and some hardly at all, people also form scars differently from each other.

Dear inthemuddle:

Yes. There ARE some contradictions in the stories.

So why not shut the fuck up until the EVIDENCE is in, you douche nozzle?

Uh, why should I be quiet? This is a discussion board. You, yourself, are discussing the topic. What makes me so special that I should have to be quiet, but you can talk all you want?

Heck Neosporin alone heals wounds 3 times faster with little to no scaring

:lol: Only the most minor of wounds. Try putting neosporin on a major wound, let's say a major dog bite as an example, and see how fast it heals and whether there's a scar left. :lol:

Dear inthemuddle:

Yes. There ARE some contradictions in the stories.

So why not shut the fuck up until the EVIDENCE is in, you douche nozzle?

Uh, why should I be quiet? This is a discussion board. You, yourself, are discussing the topic. What makes me so special that I should have to be quiet, but you can talk all you want?

Because, you idiot, you are saying shit based on rabid speculation rather than on what the actual evidence may end up showing.

Focus, you pin head. Focus.

Nobody said you have to be quiet. Stop wetting yourself. The suggestion is that where, as here, so much is simply not yet known, it is unwise and premature at best to reach firm conclusions, yet.

Damn, boy. Have some humility. Acknowledge the fact that YOU don't know diddly dog about what happened. And if you want to engage in rank speculation, at least acknowledge that speculation is all you're doing.

I hope I don't get in trouble, for similar posts, at similar threads!

1. Zimmy was instructed to remain in his car and refrain from contacting Martin;
2. Zimmy exited the car, with his auto-gat, and contacted Martin;
3. A confrontation occurred, with controversial accounts, complicated by Sanford PD failure to secure the crime scene or evenly test Zimmy, the way they tested Martin, deceased, and SPD refused to contact Martin's father or his girlfriend, whose numbers were in Martin's phone;
4. Zimmy shot Martin, to kill him, rather than wound or subdue Martin.

Since no way did Zimmerman chamber a round, release the safety, and perfectly shoot Martin, while taking a beating, we may assume Zimmy intended to use the gun to commit a crime, justifiably charged, as murder-2. Did we notice the Feds watching, so no more trend, to fail due process will serve State of Florida or Zimmy?

1. Zimmy was instructed to remain in his car and refrain from contacting Martin;
3. A confrontation occurred, with controversial accounts, complicated by Sanford PD failure to secure the crime scene or evenly test Zimmy, the way they tested Martin, deceased, and SPD refused to contact Martin's father or his girlfriend, whose numbers were in Martin's phone;

Since no way did Zimmerman chamber a round, release the safety, and perfectly shoot Martin, while taking a beating, we may assume Zimmy intended to use the gun to commit a crime, justifiably charged, as murder-2. Did we notice the Feds watching, so no more trend, to fail due process will serve State of Florida or Zimmy?

Trouble no... but mocked for posting bullshit that has already been proved wrong... yea. Fucking idiot.

False. He was given no such "instruction," you dolt.

This appears to be the case, but the gun was not an auto"gat." But kudos to you on being so WOW, NOW and in the hood. Ya hapless douche.

The crime scene was secured, nimrod. What the fuck is "evenly" test? How would contacting the relatives of the deceased have changed anything at the crime scene, you twit?

Gee. He pulled a gun in order -- he maintains -- to save his own life or avoid the risk of serious bodily harm, but YOU imagine he needs to aim more carefully to avoid doing -- any damage? You might be a bigger asshole, but it's not easy to see how.

Since no way did Zimmerman chamber a round, release the safety, and perfectly shoot Martin, while taking a beating, we may assume Zimmy intended to use the gun to commit a crime, justifiably charged, as murder-2.

None of that follows. He carried a legal gun. He could EASILY have flipped the safety to the "off" position with a thumb as soon as he managed to pull it out. Presumably it was carried with one in the chamber. There is no requirement to carry a gun with no round chambered and that might kinda defeat the very purpose of carrying a gun for self protection.

EDIT: the gun carried by Zimmerman was a Kel-Tec PF-9 semi automatic pistol with an automatic hammer block safety. http://www.chuckhawks.com/kel-tec_PF-9.htm That means the gun cannot be fired UNLESS the trigger is pulled, but pulling the trigger itself is what releases the safety. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_(firearms) So that whole "no way could Zimmerman have done it" speculation is shot to shit just on the bare bone facts.

Did we notice the Feds watching, so no more trend, to fail due process will serve State of Florida or Zimmy?

WTF did that last random collection of keystrokes even mean, you idiot? Earth to bogbloat: English used in THESE parts.

Last edited:

LOL, this isn't television. Zimmerman made the only move he had by pointing and shooting. I sure get a kick out of you guys who have never been in a similar situation and you come with all of this shoot to wound and flash your gun crap.

The Afro thug had no ID. And, because the thug's presumed daddy presumably expected Travyon to be out at all hours, causing trouble, the daddy didn't bother contacting police, in spite of the screaming, the gunshot, and the armada of emergency vehicles just a few buildings away.

The phone was password protected. Why did that Afro ho of Trayvon's refuse to talk to police for so long, and then only by tape recording with a Martin-family lawyer? (Given that you're a shithead, I know my questions to you might as well be rhetorical.)

Is there any evidence that you're not a complete shithead and racist? (I don't mind you being a racist, just don't be a hypocrite about it, shithead.)

"At 2:07 minutes into his call to the police, Zimmerman says, "he's running.". At 2:37 minutes, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran." The sound of an "open door" chime, a change in Zimmerman's voice and the sound of wind indicate that Zimmerman has left his vehicle, prompting the dispatcher to ask if Zimmerman is following Martin. When Zimmerman confirms that he is, the dispatcher says, "We don't need you to do that."[108] Zimmerman says "OK". Asked if he "want(s) to meet with the officer," Zimmerman says "yeah" and gives directions to where his vehicle is parked but is unable to provide an address. He also tells the dispatcher the numbers of his street address, and then at 3:35 adds, "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is." The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?", to which the dispatcher replies, "no problem".[109] Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark. The recording ends at the 4:11 mark, approximately 7:13:41 PM."

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Zimmerman had followed the implied instructions, "We don't need you to do that," he wouldn't have taken his pistol out, to commit a crime, as he clearly intended. He did NOT wait for police, he had a gun, ready, and he used the gun, with intent to kill.

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause. He exceeded his office, and his intent to use a gun to commit a crime is clearly shown, by the circumstances of that weapon's abuse. No way could he chamber a round, release the safety, and fire one, perfect, fatal shot, with Martin beating up on him, the whole time. Guilty people do this sort of thing, and sometimes, they get away with it.

If Zimmerman had followed the implied instructions, "We don't need you to do that," he wouldn't have taken his pistol out, to commit a crime, as he clearly intended. He did NOT wait for police, he had a gun, ready, and he used the gun, with intent to kill.

Why U so StuPid? U an Afro?

Zimmerman was following instructions when he got out of his car. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman to tell him where the Afro was going, and Zimmerman had to get out of the car to comply. But, Zimmerman stopped and lost the Afro.

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause.

Except for the beating, part.

Scars don't disappear over a month. Cuts leaves scars that remain for years. Dumb ass. I have scars that are 60 years old. Dumb ass.

Minor abrasions do disappear over a month, Lil...they actually disappear much sooner than that and they seldom leave scars.

I rarely get scars from cuts and abrasions. They usually have to need stitches for them to form scars.

Of course, just as everyone heals at different rates, and some people bruise easily and some hardly at all, people also form scars differently from each other.
Of course you don't get scars. All your injuries are on your ass, and no one wants to see that.

:thup:

George Zimmerman is not a fat and out of shape man. He's pretty fit.

Hey racist shithead, police booked Zimmerman as 5'7" 200 pounds. That makes Zimmerman obese, not just overweight. Compare to Travyon, who was significantly taller and at his prime weight (BMI 22, according to the autopsy).

:lol: He was yelling at the time he shot. Of course, the fact that he was able to shoot contradicts with the very notion that he was on the verge of blacking out. You're a moron. :lol:

Anyone having their head pounded against the ground is on the verge of blacking out.

Zimmerman was about 10 pounds over his optimal weight for his size. That 10 pounds could have been muscle. He is not obese in the perp walk video taken right after he killed Martin.

Martin was underweight for his height. A thin, gangly teen.

In a fist fight it is hard to imagine that Martin would get the upper hand.

"At 2:07 minutes into his call to the police, Zimmerman says, "he's running.". At 2:37 minutes, Zimmerman tells the dispatcher, "he ran." The sound of an "open door" chime, a change in Zimmerman's voice and the sound of wind indicate that Zimmerman has left his vehicle, prompting the dispatcher to ask if Zimmerman is following Martin. When Zimmerman confirms that he is, the dispatcher says, "We don't need you to do that."[108] Zimmerman says "OK". Asked if he "want(s) to meet with the officer," Zimmerman says "yeah" and gives directions to where his vehicle is parked but is unable to provide an address. He also tells the dispatcher the numbers of his street address, and then at 3:35 adds, "Oh crap, I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is." The dispatcher asks him if he wants to meet the police at the mailboxes,[Note 3, 4th picture] and he at first agrees but then says, "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?", to which the dispatcher replies, "no problem".[109] Zimmerman appears to hang up at the 4:05 mark. The recording ends at the 4:11 mark, approximately 7:13:41 PM."

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zimmerman had a round in the chamber, by the time he made the decision, to use deadly force, without cause. He exceeded his office, and his intent to use a gun to commit a crime is clearly shown, by the circumstances of that weapon's abuse. No way could he chamber a round, release the safety, and fire one, perfect, fatal shot, with Martin beating up on him, the whole time. Guilty people do this sort of thing, and sometimes, they get away with it.

Hey, didn't you say earlier that the dispatcher told him not to get out of the car.

I think that's what you said.

Isn't it?

Why, yes, that's exactly what you said.

Can't keep your story straight, can you? :cuckoo:

Sad bastard.

Zimmerman was about 10 pounds over his optimal weight for his size. That 10 pounds could have been muscle. He is not obese in the perp walk video taken right after he killed Martin.

Going by the information on the police report, Zimmerman was about 50 pounds overweight.

Going by the information on the autopsy report, Trayvon was his ideal weight, as well as several inches taller than Zimmerman.

Going by the fact that Zimmerman has numerous wounds and Trayvon had none, except on his knuckles, you're a f-ing idiot.

Going by the information on the police report, Zimmerman was about 50 pounds overweight.

Going by the information on the autopsy report, Trayvon was his ideal weight, as well as several inches taller than Zimmerman.

Going by the fact that Zimmerman has numerous wounds and Trayvon had none, except on his knuckles, you're a f-ing idiot.
I keep finding amazing that your lies are swallowed by the other righties and that they keep thanking you for your racist posts.

Well, not really.

I keep finding amazing that your lies are swallowed by the other righties and that they keep thanking you for your racist posts.

Well, not really.

Where has Ariyuchs been thanked by any noticeable number of conservatives?

Oh, that's right. It's Ravi. When the facts and reality aren't on her side, she just lies.

Simple.

Forum List

Back