George Zimmerman's bloody head

I've taken the Wechsler twice. The lower score was 153. Can we move on now?

What was it before you multiplied it by two?

:D

You know, trying to insult a person's intelligence with jokes that, literally, don't add up is never a very wise idea.

I knew you wouldn't get it, Muddled.

And if I wanted a lecture on what is or isn't "wise," rest assured I'd ask someone WITH actual intelligence. So, you wouldn't be on the list.

Soooooooooo.....bets that Zimmerman is not going to be let out on Bond again?

1. Bail amount increased.

2. No charges filed against George for two reasons, both based on timeline. PRIOR to the prosecution taking any action GZ had turned the second passport over to O'Mara and had notified O'Mara about the additional money. O'Mara then took that information to the court at the next available opportunity (i.e. Media Sunshine Motion Hearing) so effectively GZ notified the court of the error. I think that will weigh into the Judges/Prosecutions decision as to whether to file charges.

3. Possible charges filed by Federal prosecutors against GZ for violoation of 31 USC § 5324 - Structuring transactions to evade reporting ... I don't know, but the multiple transactions at just below the $10,000 limit appear suspicious.

4. SZ, charged with perjury, but I think they will do it at the misdemeanor level instead of the allowed felony 3 level. (Under Florida Law, lying as part of the bond process could be charged at one level below the original crime.)

>>>>

2. No charges filed against George for two reasons, both based on timeline. PRIOR to the prosecution taking any action GZ had turned the second passport over to O'Mara and had notified O'Mara about the additional money. O'Mara then took that information to the court at the next available opportunity (i.e. Media Sunshine Motion Hearing) so effectively GZ notified the court of the error. I think that will weigh into the Judges/Prosecutions decision as to whether to file charges.

It would be the state's decision. I'm inclined to expect that charges would be filed, though they may decide to wait for the outcome of the wife's charge. They're willing to come at Zimmerman with everything they can, so it would seem odd to me to let this slide. Not to mention that, but I would think that it would be foolish, since going for murder 2 was a gamble already.

4. SZ, charged with perjury, but I think they will do it at the misdemeanor level instead of the allowed felony 3 level. (Under Florida Law, lying as part of the bond process could be charged at one level below the original crime.)

I think the third degree felony would be applicable to George Zimmerman only. His wife should be subject to normal perjury charges, which under state law is always a felony. Since it's not a capital case, it would be a 3rd degree felony instead of 2nd degree.

My IQ is 140, what's yours?

Do you display your MENSA magazines on your coffee table?

I haven't joined MENSA. If anything, I'd want to pursue membership in Prometheus or Triple nine. In any event, your insinuation that I'm bragging is unfounded. It's not something I usually talk about and in fact, I'd like to move on.

Quote: Originally Posted by WorldWatcher

Not really. O'Mara said he had it, and just forgot to file it with the court. At the Sunshine hearing that 2nd one had not been handed it.

That's a pretty egregious mistake. As Tommy said earlier, most lawyer's would FLY to the courtroom immediately and file the "oversighted" passport.

Instead, a month goes by and he "mistakenly" tables it?

Just a nitpick on the details that may not amount to a hill of B&M beans.

I'm leaning to a million dollar bond.

Then some rich, slack-jawed dick looking for fame will come along and bail his ass out.

;/

You know, trying to insult a person's intelligence with jokes that, literally, don't add up is never a very wise idea.

What, no sense of humor?
You can dish it out but sometimes have a hard time taking it.
You would not last 10 minutes in my world.
Lighten up! This is an internet message board.

The line is already stretched around the block of great Americans that would raise and spot bail for Zimmerman.
When he gets off how about a kitty for a medal and a trip to the Bahamas for him and his wife?
I do not condone what he did but the ole boy has been done wrong by media, Prince Sharpton and the PimpTones and most folks here.

What, no sense of humor?

I thought it was quite humorous. In fact, I have a much better outlook on life now that I've ignored notevenslightlyinthemiddle.

Good Days. :D

What, no sense of humor?

I just didn't think it was funny, it was too cliche.

What, no sense of humor?

I just didn't think it was funny, it was too cliche.

Oh. 'Cause you made it sound like your objection was the fact that it is difficult (without rounding) to divide an odd number by 2.

Whine some more. That oughta help your cred. :lol:

You have no wit, inthemuddle.

The line is already stretched around the block of great Americans that would raise and spot bail for Zimmerman.
When he gets off how about a kitty for a medal and a trip to the Bahamas for him and his wife?
I do not condone what he did but the ole boy has been done wrong by media, Prince Sharpton and the PimpTones and most folks here.

I condone it and I hope it happens a hell of a lot more often.

Alot more criminals than that deserve a good shooting.

Last edited:
He's still locked up in isolation right?

That's all I care about, that that animal is still locked up like the animal he is.

Forum List

Back