George Zimmerman's bloody head

You should well know the scope of cross examination is far, far greater on leading questions during cross than direct. All of Martin's discussions with her are open if they discuss one conversation. How do we know if ALL of that conversation was about Zimmerman following him? If you allow part of the conversation in with Martin you have to allow ALL of that conversation and that opens the door to ALL other conversations by phone. No way to get around that.
Under Florida statute a defendant can not be limited to his cross examination that mirrors the inquiry of direct examination. IOW, that gives them wide latitude.
The Sixth Amendment GUARANTEES the right of the accused to attack witness' credibility by means of cross examination directed toward revealing possible biases or ulterior motives of the witness as they may relate to the case in hand. And the theory of the defense is self defense and that Zimmerman was attacked by an aggressive, out of control young man that has had history of problems in and out of school. Federal case law is clear on this "a trial court may not prohibit cross examination when the facts sought to be elicited are germane to that witness' testimony and plausibly relevant to the theory of the defense." Martin's history is OPEN the second she takes the stand and answers one question about that call. Oh, the prosecution will certainly file a Motion in Limine to ban that line of questioning before the trial but the appellate rulings in Florida are clear on this. It all gets in. They fit under the theory of the defense case law.

The questions you've pretended would matter wouldn't be attacking the witness's credibility, they would be questions trying to demonize a kid that was killed. If he did any of the things you claimed, i.e. smoked weed, would have as much relevance to the case as if he liked the teletubbies as a child.

If you do not know that it is the defense attorney's job to attack Martin as much as he can then please quit posting on this subject.
Sorry, I forgot you were semi-retarded.

The questions you've pretended would matter wouldn't be attacking the witness's credibility, they would be questions trying to demonize a kid that was killed. If he did any of the things you claimed, i.e. smoked weed, would have as much relevance to the case as if he liked the teletubbies as a child.

If you do not know that it is the defense attorney's job to attack Martin as much as he can then please quit posting on this subject.

Reading your posts will make anyone "semi-retarded".

Yes. The State of Florida GPS jewelry around his ankle and vigilante ...I mean vigilant monitoring might have had a little something to do with it.

Really? When did they start putting ankle monitors on people out on Bond?

This just goes to show that you're so entirely ignorant on the subject that you shouldn't even speak at all. Hold your breath for three minutes before you post again. It just might bump up your IQ a few points...

Don't feel bad, so did I. Could have sworn it was full blown.

Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments

Report Private Message
Private Message: New reputation!

Today, 12:54 PM
Member #32985

Inthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religion
Inthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religionInthemiddle could successfully start his own religion
New reputation!
Hi, you have received -92 reputation points from Inthemiddle.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Don\'t speak, you\'re only making yourself out to be an even bigger dumbass then what you\'re perceived to be.

Regards,
Inthemiddle

Really? I'm guessing no one ever told you there was no such thing as a dumb question. Since Ankle monitors haven't been around that long, I thought it was a legitimate question. I don't give a crap what your rep power is, it's obviously higher than it should be and if I retaliated by negging you, you'd lose a lot more than I did from your neg.

Yes. The State of Florida GPS jewelry around his ankle and vigilante ...I mean vigilant monitoring might have had a little something to do with it.

Really? When did they start putting ankle monitors on people out on Bond?

This just goes to show that you're so entirely ignorant on the subject that you shouldn't even speak at all. Hold your breath for three minutes before you post again. It just might bump up your IQ a few points...

My IQ is 140, what's yours?

Notice how for the most part I've been participating in this discussion without insulting those that disagree with me? My parents always taught me, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Kind of wish you'd met my parents....

Last edited:
"George Zimmerman's bloody head

It looks like certain judgmental and pre-judging "liberal" types here want it ^ on a stick.

Is a hypocritical liberal a hypoliberal?

Or is a hypocritical liberal merely a redundancy?

Really? I'm guessing no one ever told you there was no such thing as a dumb question.

No, I've heard people say that before. I simply reject that claim. Your question WAS a stupid question. You've had plenty of things to say about this whole ordeal, and yet you don't even know the very basic facts and developments.

Since Ankle monitors haven't been around that long

Only a few decades. :eusa_whistle:

I thought it was a legitimate question.

If you're going to insert yourself into the discussion and have as much to say about it as you have, you should make sure to know the basics first. That's the problem here. Not the fact that you asked a question. It's the fact that you're being a literary critic when you don't even know your ABCs yet.

I don't give a crap what your rep power is

Good, then stop whining about being negged like a pansy.

it's obviously higher than it should be and if I retaliated by negging you, you'd lose a lot more than I did from your neg.

Is that a threat? Shut up you sissy. I'm not usually inclined to neg people, but it's uncalled for to be so intentionally ignorant yet maintain stubborn positions. Considering that you've negged me more than once for not reason other than having a position opposite of yours, and you simply couldn't come up with a decent argument, I think that this was well deserved.

The nice man in the white coat said my IQ was equivalent to '2 x 4'.
That's 24!!!

Forum List

Back