George Zimmerman's bloody head

He's still locked up in isolation right?

That's all I care about, that that animal is still locked up like the animal he is.

Thanks to the corrupt and inept handling by law enforcement, he's a walking dead man. In jail or out on the street, there's a price on his head. The police chief of that town was just fired but that's too late to save Zimmerman's wife from becoming a wealthy widow.

The video I posted in another thread is very damning - unless he's superman with a gun.

How come we keep hearing about poor Zimmerman's teensy weensy butterfly band aid but don't hear anything about about the hole Trayvonn got for "standing his ground" and defending himself?

If he had been arrested and tried, none of this would have happened.

The video of Zimmerman's reenactment has been released.

George Zimmerman's Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (VIDEO)

Zimmerman's story continues to be unbelievable. He says Martin covered his mouth and nose. Yet also claims to be heard screaming at the top of his lungs on the 9-11 tapes.

Even the announcer, the black dude, says "Zimmerman gunned him down".
You are not in the middle. Your mind is made up.

No, he's never been in the middle. did you see the video after it, of all the stars coming out to promote awareness of Trayvon Martin, saying protected things like "I am Trayvon Martin". That scum's mother is making a fortune off of her son's death.
Kind of makes you wonder if she ever loved him in life. What kind of parents let their suspended student walk the streets at night and when he doesn't come home, just "assume" that he's spending the night with a friend. It wasn't even his neighborhood, what kind of "friend" were they assuming he had.

In my mind, the parents of Trayvon are the guilty party. Had they been doing their job, this never would have happened. And of course, they object to anyone pointing out that their son was on suspension from school for the 3rd time that year, saying that "they're" attacking her son's reputation when in fact, it's the parent's rep that is and should be under attack.

She finds out her son is dead and the first thing she does is get patents on various forms of his name.

Last edited:

That's all I care about, that that animal is still locked up like the animal he is.

Thanks to the corrupt and inept handling by law enforcement, he's a walking dead man. In jail or out on the street, there's a price on his head. The police chief of that town was just fired but that's too late to save Zimmerman's wife from becoming a wealthy widow.

The video I posted in another thread is very damning - unless he's superman with a gun.

How come we keep hearing about poor Zimmerman's teensy weensy butterfly band aid but don't hear anything about about the hole Trayvonn got for "standing his ground" and defending himself?

If he had been arrested and tried, none of this would have happened.

If Trayvon's parents had actually parented him, none of this would have happened. Who lets a kid on suspension from school wander the streets at night?

If Trayvon's parents had actually parented him, none of this would have happened. Who lets a kid on suspension from school wander the streets at night?

Bull shit.

Really, that is the most ridiculous thing any of you rw's have written in a long while.

None of your post is true, but even if it were, how is a walk to the convenience store a crime punishable by death? What did Trayvon do to deserve being murdered?

Going to the 7-11 for iced tea and skittles at 6:30PM on a Sunday evening is not "wandering the streets at night".

>>>>

You have it backwards as usual Marc.
Zimmerman is in isolation BECAUSE OF the animals in prison.

Thanks for confirming that that animal is caged up behind bars...exactly where he needs to be.

Let's go Justice, let's GO!!!

*clap, clap*

:clap2: :clap2:

Bull shit.

Really, that is the most ridiculous thing any of you rw's have written in a long while.

None of your post is true, but even if it were, how is a walk to the convenience store a crime punishable by death? What did Trayvon do to deserve being murdered?

It goes to show her deep, rooted racism and contempt for all black people she has in her.

So many others like her exist today, too many.

I will be too glad to see them gone.

Bull shit.

#1, I'm not rw.

#2, didn't say a walk to the convenience store was punishable by death, I said Trayvon was on suspension from school (for the 3rd time that year) and if his parents were actually parenting him, he never would have been out on the street that night and the shooting would never have happened.

#3, His father cam home during the night, after work, noticed his son wasn't there and "assumed" he was spending the night with a friend. This at his father's fiancees apartment where they took him after he was suspended for the THIRD time, probably to be away from the influence of his friends. So I am asking, who is this "friend" he "assumed" his son was spending the night with? What kind of parents treats a kid on suspension from school like that?

And his mother, in her grief, took out patents on various forms of her son's name, it was the FIRST thing she did. This is all so they can make money off of his death.

Pay attention, I don't lie and I'm not making this stuff up.

Going to the 7-11 for iced tea and skittles at 6:30PM on a Sunday evening is not "wandering the streets at night".

>>>>

It was my understanding that the shooting took place at night, so what was he doing between 6:30 and the time of the shooting? Oh yeah, WANDERING THE STREETS.

Would you let your kid, who was suspended from school for the 3rd time that year, walk up to the nearest convenience store, by himself to get oh, ANYTHING? If you answer is yes, you ought not to be a parent.

I believe it.

And you're an idiot.

What do you have to refute any of it?
How can anyone refute any of it?

Zimmerman's story refutes itself. If Martin was covering Zimmerman's mouth and nose, he wouldn't have been able to be yelling at the top of his lungs, as he claims he is heard doing on the 911 tapes.

Bull shit.

It goes to show her deep, rooted racism and contempt for all black people she has in her.

So many others like her exist today, too many.

I will be too glad to see them gone.

This has nothing to do with black and white. Guess what, my family MELTED. We have all races, including blacks in my family. I posted a link to a program my niece and nephew are starting in Oakland CA this summer and was told that anybody can search the web and find something like that to post. Yeah, maybe, except that Isaak who is black is my nephew by marriage, and Rassamee who is Thai is my niece, his wife. I'm very proud of them. I have a picture on my computer now of Rassamee, her mother and my niece Juilia who is part black, I say part because although up until she was born her father claimed to have NO white blood, she was born with blond hair and blue eyes. She still has the blond hair, though I'm not sure if she colors it now as I don't get to see her much as she lives in SF. Her sister, Sabrina who is darker skinned married a white man, a soldier who is currently in Iraq. I pray for them nightly.

Zimmerman himself is multiracial and was mentoring a young black man and had partnered with a black man who defended him and said Zimmerman wasn't racist.

Now what is racist about expecting parents to actually be parents and not to allow their child who has been suspended from school no less than 3 times in one year, to wander around alone in the dark? What is racist about saying that when a father comes home at night and finds out his son, who was suspended from school isn't there, should be out combing the streets for his son instead of just "assuming" he's spending the night at a friend's house when it's not even his neighborhood?

Think about it, he wouldn't have had to wait for the cops to notify him if he'd gotten up off his butt and gone looking for his son. How many feet away from his door was the tape? I would have torn that neighborhood apart to find my child. Heck where I live, I wouldn't have let my kid out by himself at night even if he wasn't suspended from school.

Some parents don't care and I think it's clear given that the first thing his mom did was patent various forms of his name that her concern is more for how much money she can make off the death of her son than the fact that he is dead in the first place.

The only people making this a racist thing are the blacks. You know, the ones that put out a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman? What do you think would happen if a white organization put out a $10,000 reward on a black man? And Zimmerman isn't even white, he's Hispanic.

And his mother, in her grief, took out patents on various forms of her son's name, it was the FIRST thing she did. This is all so they can make money off of his death.

Well.

One, patents apply to inventions, not name recognition - so ya that's made up.

Two, the proper term is "trademark" and you can't trademark a name - so ya that kind of made up.

Three, the AP report you are referencing cam out on MARCH 27th which was a month after the shooting and the story was going national, so it being a month later it wasn't the FIRST thing she did - so ya the was kind of made up.

>>>>

Well.

Two, the proper term is "trademark" and you can't trademark a name - so ya that kind of made up.

Three, the AP report you are referencing cam out on MARCH 27th which was a month after the shooting and the story was going national, so it being a month later it wasn't the FIRST thing she did - so ya the was kind of made up.

>>>>

LOL, do you ever read what you write. You're lying based on a technicality, you're lying based on a technicality, but it really happened, it just happened a month later.

>>>>

It was my understanding that the shooting took place at night, so what was he doing between 6:30 and the time of the shooting? Oh yeah, WANDERING THE STREETS.

Actually phone records show he was talking to and texting his girlfriend while walking home from the 7-11.

Would you let your kid, who was suspended from school for the 3rd time that year, walk up to the nearest convenience store, by himself to get oh, ANYTHING? If you answer is yes, you ought not to be a parent.

None of my kids were ever suspended for any reason except for one time my son was attacked in middle-school. We took Tae Kwon Do together and he round house kicked the kid in the stomach and laid him out flat. But because he was involved, even though he was defending himself, there was a minimum 3-day suspension. Would I have let my son walk to the convenience store? Yep.

Of course all of that is irrelevant to the night of the shooting as walking home from a convenience store is not justification for getting shot, even if you are on a suspension from school.

>>>>

Well.

>>>>

LOL, do you ever read what you write. You're lying based on a technicality, you're lying based on a technicality, but it really happened, it just happened a month later.

You mean the technicality that you can't trademark (or in your words patent) a name?

Or the technicality that YOU made a big deal that it was the FIRST thing she did, when it fact it was a month later after the story had gone national and the Mother was trying to protect her son's name.

Ya, those technicalities.

>>>>

Psst, pull down your skirt. Your ignorance is showing again. On Feb 26, 2012, 6:30 p.m. was night time in Sanford. Sunset was about 10 minutes prior.

Last edited:

>>>>

Actually phone records show he was talking to and texting his girlfriend while walking home from the 7-11.

None of my kids were ever suspended for any reason except for one time my son was attacked in middle-school. We took Tae Kwon Do together and he round house kicked the kid in the stomach and laid him out flat. But because he was involved, even though he was defending himself, there was a minimum 3-day suspension. Would I have let my son walk to the convenience store? Yep.

Of course all of that is irrelevant to the night of the shooting as walking home from a convenience store is not justification for getting shot, even if you are on a suspension from school.

>>>>

you would have let your son walk to the convenience store alone, at night while on suspension?

I wouldn't even let my son walk there alone at night if he wasn't on suspension.

No walking home from a convenience store at night isn't justification for shooting but had Trayvon's parents been actually parenting, Trayvon would not have been there and wouldn't be dead. It's as legitimate a statement as if Zimmerman didn't have a gun Trayvon wouldn't be dead. Of course, Zimmerman probably would be, but that's beside the point.

Forum List

Back