George Zimmerman's bloody head

btw, good to see that you've all dropped the claim that Zimmerman was an obese waddler. The videos of him sure prove otherwise. They also disprove the claim that he lost weight between his arrest and his incarceration.

:D

btw, good to see that you've all dropped the claim that Zimmerman was an obese waddler. The videos of him sure prove otherwise. They also disprove the claim that he lost weight between his arrest and his incarceration.

Never said that or anything you claim I said.

Why can't you ever tell us WHAT YOU BELIEVE?
Insecurities about your claims?

I think this one is the most damning:

http://gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_3.mp3http://gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_3.mp3

Interview with Serino and female officer, where they play the 911 tape for GZ, and ask him to explain each portion.

LOT"S of problems with his story there.

Jesus, listening to this interview, how in the world can anyone believe anything he's saying? He "doesn't remember" damn near everything. The part where the officer asks GZ to describe how Martin was running makes me want to ram my head into a wall. How can you not remember something like that?

He also admits that the reason he got out of the car was to follow Martin. Oh wait, then he says that he wasn't following him. :confused: You just said you were following him!!

What your team needs to worry about is the incompetence on your prosecutorial staff.
Go and read the transcript from the bond hearing which 99% of the time are usually very quick and unremarkable.
Omara admits to the Judge that Dale Gilbreath, one of 2 assigned to the case, brought NO material to the hearing. Nothing, nada, zero.
Gilbreath was totally unprepared for the case as illustrated by his dodging and weaving. He could not even tell the court who put certain phrases and words in the affidavit! Doofus+.
Gilbreath testified he had no idea who put the word "profiled" in the affidavit despite the fact he testified HE WROTE THE AFFIDAVIT.
Gilbreath admitted he never interviewed Zimmerman indicating he has NO new evidence.
Gilbreath could not justify in any way the use of the word "confrontation" in the affidavit to the Judge.
Gilbreath did admit he had no idea who's voice was calling for help, admitted he has not spoken with the Martin family about whether anyone could ID Martin's voice or not. Boop
Gilbreath admitted he had no idea who started the fight and had no evidence there to prove anything.
Gilbreath admitted he HAD NO EVIDENCE that conflicted with Zimmerman's account that day.
The one thing that does stand out BIG TIME is Gilbreath testified that Zimmerman's injuries were consistent with Zimmerman's account of the attack.

No wonder the defense had few if any objections to Zimmerman being tossed back into the slammer. They gained far more out of this hearing than they lost.

Isn't it great having someone that has a 34 year track record on this subject and can objectively locate and comment on THE FACTS?

What your team needs to worry about is the incompetence on your prosecutorial staff.

I don't have a "team" and it's not my job to secure a conviction, so I don't "need" to do anything. I'm not here talking about the performance of either side of attorneys (though I have said more than once that the prosecution hasn't been wise with the way they are approaching this). I'm here talking about Zimmerman's guilt or innocence in killing Trayvon Martin.

Anyone that thinks something is suspicious about a boy talking to a girl on the phone while outside for an extended length of time is pretty stupid.

How did Zimmerman know the boy was talking to a girl? How was he supposed to know who the strange man in his neighborhood was?

Anyone that thinks something is suspicious about a boy talking to a girl on the phone while outside for an extended length of time is pretty stupid.

How did Zimmerman know the boy was talking to a girl? How was he supposed to know who the strange man in his neighborhood was?
There are about 800 to 1000 people in that complex. A good many of them renters due to the housing slump, many transient.

How the heck does George know all of them? Heck, he couldn't even remember the one of three streets in the development!

He knew by looking who the strange man was. He saw a hooded no-limit-nigga, at night, who had something in mind other than getting out of the cold rain. And, just to settle the issue, Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, removing all doubt.

As for the other question, because of Trayvon's bluetooth, Zimmerman probably didn't know that Trayvon was on the phone so that he might conclude "Hmmm, that f-ing cold is talking on a phone to a girl. That's suspicious."

Again, I was talking about Gilligan and the others in this thread that keep pretending being outside talking on the phone is suspicious behavior for a teen.

But you bring up an interesting point, Zimmerman SHOULD have known that the possibility existed that Martin was just acting like a typical teen.

The guy should never have been allowed on neighborhood watch and this is why cops have strict guidelines for people on neighborhood watch. Vigilantism is unwelcome. Thinking coherently is welcome.

Again, I was talking about Gilligan and the others in this thread that keep pretending being outside talking on the phone is suspicious behavior for a teen.

But you bring up an interesting point, Zimmerman SHOULD have known that the possibility existed that Martin was just acting like a typical teen.

The guy should never have been allowed on neighborhood watch and this is why cops have strict guidelines for people on neighborhood watch. Vigilantism is unwelcome. Thinking coherently is welcome.
A neighborhood watch guy on both uppers and downers prone to wild mood swings prolly isn't the best dude for the job either.

I can't believe I didn't catch this one earlier. I guess I let it slip through the cracks since it's not directly material. But does serve asa a clear slam dunk against Zimmerman's credibility. Can you catch it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk]George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyh-uwM0aI]George Zimmerman Takes Stand in Bond Hearing (Raw Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't believe I didn't catch this one earlier. I guess I let it slip through the cracks since it's not directly material. But does serve asa a clear slam dunk against Zimmerman's credibility. Can you catch it?

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube

George Zimmerman Takes Stand in Bond Hearing (Raw Video) - YouTube
Yow. Thanks for that.
De La Rionda drove it home immediately: Did you express remorse?

GZ: I'm sure I did. In (the statements to detectives/LEO right after)

S: You're sure?

GZ: Yes.

LIAR. He never expressed ANY remorse. None.

Last edited:

I'm thinking to myself:

Inthemiddle is one of the dumber people around her. That's saying something! I'm not going to attempt to divine what a shithead thinks discredits Zimmerman in these videos. I'll just wait for the f-ing moron to proclaim what it is, and then I'll rip in a new asshole... which will be good for him, because he's so full of shit that a new asshole could only help him.

Never said that or anything you claim I said.

Why can't you ever tell us WHAT YOU BELIEVE?
Insecurities about your claims?

I said there was no way Zimmerman "ran down" Martin. I still stand by that.

I'm thinking to myself:

Inthemiddle is one of the dumber people around her. That's saying something! I'm not going to attempt to divine what a shithead thinks discredits Zimmerman in these videos. I'll just wait for the f-ing moron to proclaim what it is, and then I'll rip in a new asshole... which will be good for him, because he's so full of shit that a new asshole could only help him.

:lol:

I never can tell if you're sincerely an idiot or a master Poe artist.

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube

George Zimmerman Takes Stand in Bond Hearing (Raw Video) - YouTube
Yow. Thanks for that.
De La Rionda drove it home immediately: Did you express remorse?

GZ: I'm sure I did. In (the statements to detectives/LEO right after)

S: You're sure?

GZ: Yes.

LIAR. He never expressed ANY remorse. None.

Well, I guess that's not bad. But there's one in there that's a little more matter-of-factly. It's about Trayvon's perceived age. In the bail hearing, Zimmerman claims that he didn't know how hold Trayvon was, that he thought Trayvon was "a little big younger than me." But in the 911 tape he tells the operator that Trayvon is in his late teens. Zimmerman was lying, he CLEARLY could see how old Trayvon was.

Forum List

Back