George Zimmerman's bloody head

I can't believe I didn't catch this one earlier. I guess I let it slip through the cracks since it's not directly material. But does serve asa a clear slam dunk against Zimmerman's credibility. Can you catch it?

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube

George Zimmerman Takes Stand in Bond Hearing (Raw Video) - YouTube
Yow. Thanks for that.
De La Rionda drove it home immediately: Did you express remorse?

GZ: I'm sure I did. In (the statements to detectives/LEO right after)

S: You're sure?

GZ: Yes.

LIAR. He never expressed ANY remorse. None.

Well, I guess that's not bad. But there's one in there that's a little more matter-of-factly. It's about Trayvon's perceived age. In the bail hearing, Zimmerman claims that he didn't know how hold Trayvon was, that he thought Trayvon was "a little big younger than me." But in the 911 tape he tells the operator that Trayvon is in his late teens. Zimmerman was lying, he CLEARLY could see how old Trayvon was.
Oh yeah, there's that. It was noted by many right off.

That's why I didn't think it remarkable. He clearly said in the 911 tapes he thought it was a kid - then on the stand, thought he was just a little younger. than he was. LIAR.

I've long since moved away from there - but the remorse part, that was something that I keyed in on as I watched that again. Bernie - INSTANTANEOUSLY - went to the remorse part - and that's one thing absent from the tapes revealed recently.

NO remorse. NONE. Serino shows him gruesome autopsy pics of the dead boy, and nothing. NOTHING. Most feeling humans would be reduced to tears. Even cops display this when they kill someone. Even with bad guys, With Zim ---> NOTHING.

This tells us a lot.

Well, I guess that's not bad. But there's one in there that's a little more matter-of-factly. It's about Trayvon's perceived age. In the bail hearing, Zimmerman claims that he didn't know how hold Trayvon was, that he thought Trayvon was "a little big younger than me." But in the 911 tape he tells the operator that Trayvon is in his late teens. Zimmerman was lying, he CLEARLY could see how old Trayvon was.

Do you live in a cave? When Zimmerman first made that comment, shitheads were running around crowing like roosters that Zimmerman lied. How did you miss it?

"Little younger" vs. "late teens."

All it takes for this not to be a lie is for 20-something Zimmerman not to think of himself as much older than an adult teenager. Do you know what's in Zimmerman's head?

Unless Zimmerman lives in a cave next to your cave, he knows that the general public is aware of what he said to police that fateful night. It makes no sense for him to lie on a point that wouldn't help him, but would only make him a liar.

Do you live in a cave? When Zimmerman first made that comment, shitheads were running around crowing like roosters that Zimmerman lied. How did you miss it?

"Little younger" vs. "late teens."

All it takes for this not to be a lie is for 20-something Zimmerman not to think of himself as much older than an adult teenager. Do you know what's in Zimmerman's head?

Unless Zimmerman lives in a cave next to your cave, he knows that the general public is aware of what he said to police that fateful night. It makes no sense for him to lie on a point that wouldn't help him, but would only make him a liar.

Almost anyone will tell you that if you tell the exact same story using the exact same words every time, it's memorized and most likely a lie. The fact that he uses different wording is more of an example that he's telling the truth than that he is lying.

Or when mounting a self -defense claim, you know exactly what checkmark boxes need to be fulfilled to comply with the law, said the Criminal justice student, son of a judge and Superior Court clerk of decades to the lil mouse.

Yow. Thanks for that.
De La Rionda drove it home immediately: Did you express remorse?

GZ: I'm sure I did. In (the statements to detectives/LEO right after)

S: You're sure?

GZ: Yes.

LIAR. He never expressed ANY remorse. None.

Oh yeah, there's that. It was noted by many right off.

That's why I didn't think it remarkable. He clearly said in the 911 tapes he thought it was a kid - then on the stand, thought he was just a little younger. than he was. LIAR.

I've long since moved away from there - but the remorse part, that was something that I keyed in on as I watched that again. Bernie - INSTANTANEOUSLY - went to the remorse part - and that's one thing absent from the tapes revealed recently.

NO remorse. NONE. Serino shows him gruesome autopsy pics of the dead boy, and nothing. NOTHING. Most feeling humans would be reduced to tears. Even cops display this when they kill someone. Even with bad guys, With Zim ---> NOTHING.

This tells us a lot.

It really doesn't tell us anything by itself. Would you have remorse killing someone who tried to kill you? It depends.

Anyone that thinks something is suspicious about a boy talking to a girl on the phone while outside for an extended length of time is pretty stupid.

How did Zimmerman know the boy was talking to a girl? How was he supposed to know who the strange man in his neighborhood was?

Again, I was talking about Gilligan and the others in this thread that keep pretending being outside talking on the phone is suspicious behavior for a teen.

But you bring up an interesting point, Zimmerman SHOULD have known that the possibility existed that Martin was just acting like a typical teen.

The guy should never have been allowed on neighborhood watch and this is why cops have strict guidelines for people on neighborhood watch. Vigilantism is unwelcome. Thinking coherently is welcome.

This is getting rich now.
Their making their arguments based on what folks "should have known".
SPECULATION is not allowed in any court testimony.

Ravi reminds me of a paralegal I worked with a few years ago.
"You mean Paul McCartney played with another band before Wings?"
That is not Gilligan and Ravi has no clue who it is.

Or when mounting a self -defense claim, you know exactly what checkmark boxes need to be fulfilled to comply with the law, said the Criminal justice student, son of a judge and Superior Court clerk of decades to the lil mouse.

Who are you talking about? The guy who did all he could to break the biggest rule about dealing with cops? DON'T TALK TO THEM. Zimmerman couldn't keep his mouth shut. Zimmerman has a habit of acting like he doesn't even know what the rules are.

All I know is, every time I scroll by your silly mug next to your ridiculous commentary, all I see is Gilligan. In every sense.

gilligan.jpg

It really doesn't tell us anything by itself. Would you have remorse killing someone who tried to kill you? It depends.

Zimmerman's apology to the Martin troop just felt wrong to me. I'm sure he did it in the desire for leniency, but still... I wouldn't have apologized or expressed remorse. It strikes me as an expression of guilt. I would't feel sorry I put down a thug who was attacking me. I might be sorry I had to do it, but I wouldn't be sorry about doing it.

Zimmerman has gotten nothing but shit for apologizing. First, he got shit from the Prosecutor who grilled him about the apology and then he got shit from the racist shithead supporters of Trayvon who accused him of telling a couple of lies during the apology.

You don't see any member of the Martin troop apologizing to Zimmerman for their son assaulting him. F-ing colds.

Ravi reminds me of a paralegal I worked with a few years ago.
"You mean Paul McCartney played with another band before Wings?"
That is not Gilligan and Ravi has no clue who it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BrAg0ouxXk&feature=related]The World According to Maynard G. Krebs - 07 I'm Like Lost... Doomed - YouTube[/ame]
The World According to Maynard G. Krebs - 07 I'm Like Lost... Doomed

"This is a serious charge for which life may be imposed; the evidence against him is strong; he has been charged with one prior crime, for which he went through a pre-trial diversion program, and has had an injunction lodged against him" for domestic violence.

"Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has now demonstrated that he does not properly respect the law or the integrity of the judicial process," Lester wrote.

George Zimmerman bond revoked order: Judge's order explains why he sent Zimmerman back to jail - Orlando Sentinel

How did Zimmerman know the boy was talking to a girl? How was he supposed to know who the strange man in his neighborhood was?

Again, I was talking about Gilligan and the others in this thread that keep pretending being outside talking on the phone is suspicious behavior for a teen.

But you bring up an interesting point, Zimmerman SHOULD have known that the possibility existed that Martin was just acting like a typical teen.

The guy should never have been allowed on neighborhood watch and this is why cops have strict guidelines for people on neighborhood watch. Vigilantism is unwelcome. Thinking coherently is welcome.

I wasn't talking about court testimony. I was pointing out that Zimmerman should never have been allowed to be a part of neighborhood watch in the first place.

You make so many assumptions you must really suck at your job :lol:

The screams.

Something came to mind: The screaming stopped the instant the shot went into Trayvon's heart.

Now, that was something brought up before, and something some of the witnesses noted, making that part clear to them - it was TM, and not GZ screaming.

Zimmerman defenders have returned with: well, sure it stopped. Z was no longer in fear...(or some such) --

BUT! But...noooooooooooow we know, now, since GZ's statements have been made public: this isn't the case.

GZ did not think he killed TM. He believed the "suspect" still placed him in danger - to the point he mounted TM's body and spread his arms apart, thinking he had a weapon or something in them (which too, is messed up: How does someone cover a mouth and nose, flat palmed, as GZ described - with "something in them?")

Anyway - George DID NOT THINK HE KILLED TM. He tells us he was still in fear. "ah ya got it" he heard (supposedly), and to him (supposedly) this "****ing punk" was still a threat - and then after, GZ told flashlight man: don't call 911. Help me subdue this dude!

That sure changes the twist on that little story line.

I'm convinced more than ever that was the blood curdling screams of Trayvon, begging for his life.

I wasn't talking about court testimony. I was pointing out that Zimmerman should never have been allowed to be a part of neighborhood watch in the first place.

"Zimmerman SHOULD have known that the possibility existed that Martin was just acting like a typical teen" Ravi.

You were one of those kids that was never punished for making up lies by your parents.
That is why you twist, distort and side step every time you are proven to be the fool you are.

The screams.

Something came to mind: The screaming stopped the instant the shot went into Trayvon's heart.

Now, that was something brought up before, and something some of the witnesses noted, making that part clear to them - it was TM, and not GZ screaming.

Zimmerman defenders have returned with: well, sure it stopped. Z was no longer in fear...(or some such) --

BUT! But...noooooooooooow we know, now, since GZ's statements have been made public: this isn't the case.

GZ did not think he killed TM. He believed the "suspect" still placed him in danger - to the point he mounted TM's body and spread his arms apart, thinking he had a weapon or something in them (which too, is messed up: How does someone cover a mouth and nose, flat palmed, as GZ described - with "something in them?")

Anyway - George DID NOT THINK HE KILLED TM. He tells us he was still in fear. "ah ya got it" he heard (supposedly), and to him (supposedly) this "****ing punk" was still a threat - and then after, GZ told flashlight man: don't call 911. Help me subdue this dude!

That sure changes the twist on that little story line.

I'm convinced more than ever that was the blood curdling screams of Trayvon, begging for his life.

Why would he beg for his life when eye witness testimony has him on top of Zimmerman?
You are biased also.
In many of the cases I have worked over the years the shooter empties his gun into the victim if he was really wanting to kill.
No brainer to anyone with over 100 cases in criminal work, Zimmerman did not want to shoot anyone. There was never any intent. If there was Martin NEVER would have reached ten feet from Zimmerman.
Try being objective for a change. It helps the brain work.

btw, good to see that you've all dropped the claim that Zimmerman was an obese waddler. The videos of him sure prove otherwise. They also disprove the claim that he lost weight between his arrest and his incarceration.

:D
Glad everybody figured out that the boy pic of Martin when he was (what appeared to be an apple pie, humble, innocent young looking chap in his school jersy or football uniform), for whom the impression was to be given by the pic chosen, that how could anyone think such a clean cut young man, could somehow be profiled as a thug burgular in the situation, so it just had to be a "racist profiling" that had taken place against Martin by Zimmerman, so how on earth could it have been anything else in which was the impression that was attempted to be given by those that would turn the case into a racist profiling case, in order for it to have all the benefits of being a racist profile case (instant slam dunk), that to be found under the civil rights acts and etc. (i.e. when this thing was to be prosecuted as such)? The reason I have gone here, is first to even the score on your assertions or attacks in this way, but secondly to show how things can be purposely skewed by either side at any given time, and for what ever reasons they choose to do this, but the sad thing is, is that if this case would have been set up to be a racist profiling case (somehow twisted in that way), when it may not have been that at all, then it would empower others who may want to sight such cilvil rights laws also, yet in seperate cases not related to, in order to destroy the prosecution in those cases where also it is figured that such tatcics can be used with ease as well, and this by way of the confusion that was injected and/or could have been gotten by with in this case, thus setting the bar and precedent with ease for another to then use such a tactic as a way to get over in their specific case as well by way of.

People need to seek out always blind justice in these cases for all, where as it is the only way to hold this so called Union/Nation of ours together anymore, and this as we all go into the future together. The devil is the author of confusion though an evil wisdom that is used, and he is raging through men who have allowed him into their souls now in America, and so much more is this the case these days it seems more so than ever before, especially when looking at this stuff in which goes on in all of this now in America.

Last edited:

Well, I am pointing out that you never should have been allowed access to a keyboard to post youor assinine drivel on the internet.

How's that for an unwarranted assertion, dumbass?

Forum List

Back