George Zimmerman's bloody head

It was my understanding that the shooting took place at night, so what was he doing between 6:30 and the time of the shooting? Oh yeah, WANDERING THE STREETS.

Actually phone records show he was talking to and texting his girlfriend while walking home from the 7-11.

You stupid shit, if Trayvon left 7-Eleven at around 6:20 or 6:30, and was shot at 7:25, about 5 minutes walking distance away from 7-Eleven, that proves that Trayvon was wondering or casing the neighborhood. If Trayvon were "walking home", he would have been home long before Zimmerman would have had the opportunity to spot him.

You f-ing stupid shit, there is absolutely nothing incomparable with using the phone and wondering/casing. On the contrary, one is more likely to wonder while using a cell phone.

If Trayvon's parents had actually parented him, none of this would have happened. Who lets a kid on suspension from school wander the streets at night?

Going to the 7-11 for iced tea and skittles at 6:30PM on a Sunday evening is not "wandering the streets at night".

>>>>

How do you know that is all he was doing?
No way my 18 year old would be allowed to be away freeloading on vacation being suspended from school a half dozen times.
The guy was a punk. His death was a tragedy but no one knows who was at fault yet.

If Trayvon's parents had actually parented him, none of this would have happened. Who lets a kid on suspension from school wander the streets at night?

Going to the 7-11 for iced tea and skittles at 6:30PM on a Sunday evening is not "wandering the streets at night".

>>>>

No way my 18 year old would be allowed to be away freeloading on vacation being suspended from school a half dozen times.
The guy was a punk. His death was a tragedy but no one knows who was at fault yet.

What Martin was doing is irrelevant to the core item that needs to be determined. Unless Martin was in the act of committing a felony under Florida law, then the primary determination that needs to be made is who initiated hostilities and thereby establishing themselves as the initial aggressor.

"Wandering" around a neighborhood where you were lawfully allowed, getting tea and skittles, or talking to your girlfriend on the phone are all distractions and irrelevant (IMHO) - none of that is illegal and Martin had just as much right to be in the community where his Dad was as anyone else.

If Martin was the initial aggressor - fine, Zimmerman would then have his self defense immunity intact and should be acquitted. On the other hand if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, then the likelihood is that his self defense immunity will be voided and he would be responsible for his actions which lead up to the shooting.

The prosecution will make it's case, the defense will counter - then it will be up to jury of his peers to make the call. I'll be fine with that.

>>>>

>>>>

What Martin was doing is irrelevant to the core item that needs to be determined. Unless Martin was in the act of committing a felony under Florida law, then the primary determination that needs to be made is who initiated hostilities and thereby establishing themselves as the initial aggressor.

"Wandering" around a neighborhood where you were lawfully allowed, getting tea and skittles, or talking to your girlfriend on the phone are all distractions and irrelevant (IMHO) - none of that is illegal and Martin had just as much right to be in the community where his Dad was as anyone else.

If Martin was the initial aggressor - fine, Zimmerman would then have his self defense immunity intact and should be acquitted. On the other hand if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, then the likelihood is that his self defense immunity will be voided and he would be responsible for his actions which lead up to the shooting.

The prosecution will make it's case, the defense will counter - then it will be up to jury of his peers to make the call. I'll be fine with that.

>>>>

I agree but how long does it take to go get Skittles?
40 minutes to go a half mile?

>>>>

Why is it relevant? How does how long it takes to travel 4,184 feet (the distance from the house he was staying at to the nearest 7-eleven) impact who initiated hostilities that night?

One thing that it does appear though is that is phone reception must have sucked near the 7-Eleven because his phone at 10 phone calls between 18:30 and 19:12. It appears the 17 was more concerned with yak'ing with his girlfriend then walking in a hurry to someone else's approved time frame that they think he should have been home by.

>>>>

>>>>

Why is it relevant? How does how long it takes to travel 4,184 feet (the distance from the house he was staying at to the nearest 7-eleven) impact who initiated hostilities that night?

One thing that it does appear though is that is phone reception must have sucked near the 7-Eleven because his phone at 10 phone calls between 18:30 and 19:12. It appears the 17 was more concerned with yak'ing with his girlfriend then walking in a hurry to someone else's approved time frame that they think he should have been home by.

>>>>

Gives Zimmerman motive to watch him if Martin is casing the neighborhood.
That is a huge part of this. "He was stalking him" BS.

He steals things.
In my community we call them punks.
You may accept that as okay but I don't.

Somehow, I'm betting that when white kids steal a girl's earrings you don't call them punks. In any event, this whole thing reminds me of a girl I used to know named Jackie. Jackie got raped one night, but it was her on fault. Bitch shouldn't have been looking so good in that mini-skirt. She was a ho anyway. I know it, because she slept with me once when she got real drunk. Where I come from, we call that a ho.

MSNBC NEW VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWS GZ ' S VERSION OF THE EVENTS ARE SOLID, INDISPUTABLE

Notice how the MSNBC video ends with the photoshopped picture of a young Travyon in a white hoodie, not the the older Travyon in a black hoodie who assaulted Travyon.

ANYONE - and I do mean anyone - who says Z's story is consistent, has NOT seen today's tapes.

Consistency in accounts is actually very rare in criminal cases. Do you expect him to get every detail correct in everything that happened that day?
The only thing that matters that has to be consistent is if he states he was attacked first. If he was attacked and hit first then he can use deadly force under the law.
Everything else, other than the forensic evidence, is moot.
Now if the forensic evidence is inconsistent with his version of who was attacked first then he has massive problems.
But let us say his entire case falls apart and maybe he will.
He still walks on the 2nd degree murder charge, all day, every day if the jury listens to the Judge's charges. There has to be intent to kill.
This case is a good case for manslaughter from the start, word go. Prince Sharpton and the PimpTones made it into a media circus. If they jury receives charges of lesser charges in the jury charges prior to deliberations they will go with voluntary or involuntary manslaughter. If Zimmerman does not make it out on the stand your ground hearing then since he pulled the gun out in my view that is the voluntary threshold.
Sad fact is this case should be a plea on the voluntary or involuntary with a 10 year sentence to do 2-3 years and the rest on probation.
Civil case is SLAM DUNK on the insurance carrier for the apartment complex.
POLICY LIMITS BABY, a Plaintiff's lawyer's dream case!
And that is what this is all about with all of the Martin's lawyers and Prince Sharpton and The Pimptones. They smell the civil payout and are posturing for it.

Anyone that thinks something is suspicious about a boy talking to a girl on the phone while outside for an extended length of time is pretty stupid.

Anyone that believes Zimmerman, or anyone, can tell who someone is talking to on the phone is pretty stupid.

That is the same kind of psychic logic that wrongly claims Zimmerman is a racist.

Seventeen year olds don't normally have gold teeth, multiple tatoos, multiple school suspensions, friends publicly asking for "plant" on their Facebook page, mark up public property with graffiti, school problems, burglary tools and stolen jewelry in their possession. Those are the facts we do know.

Trayvon Martin was half a foot taller than Zimmerman. If Zimmerman wanted a fight with Martin why would he call 911 before doing so?

Zimmerman was a pain in the ass copper wannabe that had a temper at one time and was prone to call the cops all the time for BS things.

End of the day NO ONE knew what happened that day. Let the jury sort it out.
But Martin is no boy and no saint. Trouble maker big time.

Forum List

Back