George Zimmerman's bloody head

btw, good to see that you've all dropped the claim that Zimmerman was an obese waddler. The videos of him sure prove otherwise. They also disprove the claim that he lost weight between his arrest and his incarceration.

:D
Glad everybody figured out that the boy pic of Martin when he was (what appeared to be an apple pie, humble, innocent young looking chap in his school jersy or football uniform), for whom the impression was to be given by the pic chosen, that how could anyone think such a clean cut young man, could somehow be profiled as a thug burgular in the situation, so it just had to be a "racist profiling" that had taken place against Martin by Zimmerman, so how on earth could it have been anything else in which was the impression that was attempted to be given by those that would turn the case into a racist profiling case, in order for it to have all the benefits of being a racist profile case (instant slam dunk), that to be found under the civil rights acts and etc. (i.e. when this thing was to be prosecuted as such)? The reason I have gone here, is first to even the score on your assertions or attacks in this way, but secondly to show how things can be purposely skewed by either side at any given time, and for what ever reasons they choose to do this, but the sad thing is, is that if this case would have been set up to be a racist profiling case (somehow twisted in that way), when it may not have been that at all, then it would empower others who may want to sight such cilvil rights laws also, yet in seperate cases not related to, in order to destroy the prosecution in those cases where also it is figured that such tatcics can be used with ease as well, and this by way of the confusion that was injected and/or could have been gotten by with in this case, thus setting the bar and precedent with ease for another to then use such a tactic as a way to get over in their specific case as well by way of.

People need to seek out always blind justice in these cases for all, where as it is the only way to hold this so called Union/Nation of ours together anymore, and this as we all go into the future together. The devil is the author of confusion though an evil wisdom that is used, and he is raging through men who have allowed him into their souls now in America, and so much more is this the case these days it seems more so than ever before, especially when looking at this stuff in which goes on in all of this now in America.

Ravi wont be able to read all that. You've got to put some pics and jokes in there every few sentences or she loses her strain of thought.

The screams.

Something came to mind: The screaming stopped the instant the shot went into Trayvon's heart.

Well, it isnt like Zimmerman would keep screaming AFTER he shot the punk off him.

You are such a fucking moron, shit, it defies the power of the English language to describe.

Hell, next to you Ravi is a genius.

Oh, and go ahead and neg me, you fucktard. I dont give a shit.

Last edited:
Or when mounting a self -defense claim, you know exactly what checkmark boxes need to be fulfilled to comply with the law, said the Criminal justice student, son of a judge and Superior Court clerk of decades to the lil mouse.

Who are you talking about? The guy who did all he could to break the biggest rule about dealing with cops? DON'T TALK TO THEM. Zimmerman couldn't keep his mouth shut. Zimmerman has a habit of acting like he doesn't even know what the rules are.

I don't know what or why he is doing what he is doing ~shrug~ surely he has his attorney with him?? I sure as hell wouldn't talk to anyone but my Attorney about it.

The screams.

Something came to mind: The screaming stopped the instant the shot went into Trayvon's heart.

Now, that was something brought up before, and something some of the witnesses noted, making that part clear to them - it was TM, and not GZ screaming.

Zimmerman defenders have returned with: well, sure it stopped. Z was no longer in fear...(or some such) --

BUT! But...noooooooooooow we know, now, since GZ's statements have been made public: this isn't the case.

GZ did not think he killed TM. He believed the "suspect" still placed him in danger - to the point he mounted TM's body and spread his arms apart, thinking he had a weapon or something in them (which too, is messed up: How does someone cover a mouth and nose, flat palmed, as GZ described - with "something in them?")

Anyway - George DID NOT THINK HE KILLED TM. He tells us he was still in fear. "ah ya got it" he heard (supposedly), and to him (supposedly) this "****ing punk" was still a threat - and then after, GZ told flashlight man: don't call 911. Help me subdue this dude!

That sure changes the twist on that little story line.

I'm convinced more than ever that was the blood curdling screams of Trayvon, begging for his life.

Yeah, I gave Zimmerman an A+ for marksmanship, I bet you do as well eh..

Or when mounting a self -defense claim, you know exactly what checkmark boxes need to be fulfilled to comply with the law, said the Criminal justice student, son of a judge and Superior Court clerk of decades to the lil mouse.

Who are you talking about? The guy who did all he could to break the biggest rule about dealing with cops? DON'T TALK TO THEM. Zimmerman couldn't keep his mouth shut. Zimmerman has a habit of acting like he doesn't even know what the rules are.

I don't know what or why he is doing what he is doing ~shrug~ surely he has his attorney with him?? I sure as hell wouldn't talk to anyone but my Attorney about it.

Sometimes Zimmerman strikes me as some wide eyed niave idealist who simply cant believe what has happened in the last 6 months and turned his world inside out.

Why would he beg for his life when eye witness testimony has him on top of Zimmerman?

Another eye witness places Zimmerman on top. Now, in the interview she didn't call Zimmerman by name, because of course that night she didn't know the names. In a video interview describing that night she described "a larger man on top" (Police report had Zimmerman @ 200 lbs and Martin's autopsy weight was 158 lbs). She was watching when the shot was fired and then this "larger man" got up and began walking around. Since Martin was on the ground, the person that rose was then of course Zimmerman.

>>>>

Corrections. two little stratches not even requiring a bandage the day of the incident, suddenly required a bandaid. one bandaid the day after? NO blood head consistant with head being bashed into concrete to the point of passing out. Injuries consistent with him faling on the ground.

Why would he beg for his life when eye witness testimony has him on top of Zimmerman?

Another eye witness places Zimmerman on top. Now, in the interview she didn't call Zimmerman by name, because of course that night she didn't know the names. In a video interview describing that night she described "a larger man on top" (Police report had Zimmerman @ 200 lbs and Martin's autopsy weight was 158 lbs). She was watching when the shot was fired and then this "larger man" got up and began walking around. Since Martin was on the ground, the person that rose was then of course Zimmerman.

>>>>
Back to forensics then, if Zimmerman was alledgedly on top, and a shot was fired into Trayvon from above, then how are we to determin this or prove it by way of forensics maybe ? Let us have your ideas or thoughts on this world...Could that be proven by forensics ? Thanks

Corrections. two little stratches not even requiring a bandage the day of the incident, suddenly required a bandaid. one bandaid the day after? NO blood head consistant with head being bashed into concrete to the point of passing out. Injuries consistent with him faling on the ground.
Not so much about how little the injuries were, but more so about where exactly those little injuries and/or scratches were, in which in a case like this will say or suggest a whole lot still ya know..

Well, I guess that's not bad. But there's one in there that's a little more matter-of-factly. It's about Trayvon's perceived age. In the bail hearing, Zimmerman claims that he didn't know how hold Trayvon was, that he thought Trayvon was "a little big younger than me." But in the 911 tape he tells the operator that Trayvon is in his late teens. Zimmerman was lying, he CLEARLY could see how old Trayvon was.

Do you live in a cave? When Zimmerman first made that comment, shitheads were running around crowing like roosters that Zimmerman lied. How did you miss it?

"Little younger" vs. "late teens."

All it takes for this not to be a lie is for 20-something Zimmerman not to think of himself as much older than an adult teenager. Do you know what's in Zimmerman's head?

Unless Zimmerman lives in a cave next to your cave, he knows that the general public is aware of what he said to police that fateful night. It makes no sense for him to lie on a point that wouldn't help him, but would only make him a liar.

Almost anyone will tell you that if you tell the exact same story using the exact same words every time, it's memorized and most likely a lie. The fact that he uses different wording is more of an example that he's telling the truth than that he is lying.

Logical fallacy, denying the andecedent.

If P then Q
Not P, therefore not Q.

>>>>
Back to forensics then, if Zimmerman was alledgedly on top, and a shot was fired into Trayvon from above, then how are we to determin this or prove it by way of forensics maybe ? Let us have your ideas or thoughts on this world...Could that be proven by forensics ? Thanks

1. I'm not a forensic analysis, but the autopsy shows the path through the body, it doesn't show whether the shot came from above or below. Martin was 5'11" (autopsy results) which means that his arms were approximately 22" to the wrists and 24" to the palms. Marin would not have been holding his arms stiffly at full length, he would have bee flexing them. Which means the actual distance would have been about 18" between the. Zimmerman had his weapon in hip holster on his right side. The most natural movement for Zimmerman would be to release the weapon, which flexes his elbow, extract the gun, rotate it against Martin and fire. This would have provided a path of travel from the side of Martin and probably up through they chest cavity. Side entry, rising path. Yet that is not what the autopsy reports. The actual path was a straight path front to back with the entry in the center of Martins chest (actually just left of center), straight through the heart. With Martin leaning over Zimmerman, Zimmerman would have had to bring the weapon from the side to the area between the chests and then angle the weapons down (in reference to the plane of his body) since Zimmerman's body and Martins body were not in the same plane. An awkward thing to do.

2. Zimmerman's clothing was tested for Gun Shot Reside which looks for microscopic particles through visual examination and chemically for the presence of the components for gunpowder and lead which is present in the "smoke" when a weapon is fired (lead comes from small shavings from the barrel rifling and powder is present as burnt components and partially burned particles). GSR is ejected from the gun through the shell discharge whole during recoil/reload and from the end of the barrel. The forensics show the shot was fired from a very close distance based on the burn pattern on Martins sweatshirt. Some of the particles would have ejected from the discharge port and some out the barrel "hitting" Martin and falling due to the force of gravity onto Zimmerman. No GSR was found on the front of Zimmerman's jacket or on the cuffs of the sleeve.

3. DNA testing was done on all of Zimmerman's clothing. None of the clothing tested positive for Martin's DNA. If the shot to the chest had produced any blood spatter, then gravity would have caused that blood to fall on Zimmerman if Zimmerman was under Martin. DNA testing of Zimmerman's jacket and shirt were negative for Martin's DNA (which would have be been in any blood).

The bullet path and the lack of GSR could be indicative of (a) Zimmerman on top, or (b) Zimmerman caused separation at the time the shot was fired and the weapons was discharged with his arm fully extended away from his body such that no GSR was deposited on his chest.

The above though is my analysis. The prosecution is required as part of the discovery process to provide all facts they have gathered to the defense. Which they have (or are in the process of doing). They are not required to provide the defense with an analysis of how those "facts" are to be interpreted. I think (<<-- Note Opinion) that these are items that the prosecution will bring up during their case.

>>>>

>>>>

I'm not a forensic analysis, but I have handled long rifles, shotguns and pistols (both revolver and automatics) in the past.

1. The autopsy shows the path through the body, it doesn't show whether the shot came from above or below. Martin was 5'11" (autopsy results) which means that his arms were approximately 22" to the wrists and 24" to the palms. Marin would not have been holding his arms stiffly at full length, he would have bee flexing them. Which means the actual distance would have been about 18" between the. Zimmerman had his weapon in hip holster on his right side. The most natural movement for Zimmerman would be to release the weapon, which flexes his elbow, extract the gun, rotate it against Martin and fire. This would have provided a path of travel from the side of Martin and probably up through they chest cavity. Side entry, rising path. Yet that is not what the autopsy reports. The actual path was a straight path front to back with the entry in the center of Martins chest (actually just left of center), straight through the heart. With Martin leaning over Zimmerman, Zimmerman would have had to bring the weapon from the side to the area between the chests and then angle the weapons down (in reference to the plane of his body) since Zimmerman's body and Martins body were not in the same plane. An awkward thing to do.

2. Zimmerman's clothing was tested for Gun Shot Reside which looks for microscopic particles through visual examination and chemically for the presence of the components for gunpowder and lead which is present in the "smoke" when a weapon is fired (lead comes from small shavings from the barrel rifling and powder is present as burnt components and partially burned particles). GSR is ejected from the gun through the shell discharge whole during recoil/reload and from the end of the barrel. The forensics show the shot was fired from a very close distance based on the burn pattern on Martins sweatshirt. Some of the particles would have ejected from the discharge port and some out the barrel "hitting" Martin and falling due to the force of gravity onto Zimmerman. No GSR was found on the front of Zimmerman's jacket or on the cuffs of the sleeve.

3. DNA testing was done on all of Zimmerman's clothing. None of the clothing tested positive for Martin's DNA. If the shot to the chest had produced any blood spatter, then gravity would have caused that blood to fall on Zimmerman if Zimmerman was under Martin. DNA testing of Zimmerman's jacket and shirt were negative for Martin's DNA (which would have be been in any blood).

The bullet path and the lack of GSR could be indicative of (a) Zimmerman on top, or (b) Zimmerman caused separation at the time the shot was fired and the weapons was discharged with his arm fully extended away from his body such that no GSR was deposited on his chest.

The above though is my analysis. The prosecution is required as part of the discovery process to provide all facts they have gathered to the defense. Which they have (or are in the process of doing). They are not required to provide the defense with an analysis of how those "facts" are to be interpreted. I think (<<-- Note Opinion) that these are items that the prosecution will bring up during their case.

>>>>

>>>>

I'm not a forensic analysis, but I have handled long rifles, shotguns and pistols (both revolver and automatics) in the past.

1. The autopsy shows the path through the body, it doesn't show whether the shot came from above or below. Martin was 5'11" (autopsy results) which means that his arms were approximately 22" to the wrists and 24" to the palms. Marin would not have been holding his arms stiffly at full length, he would have bee flexing them. Which means the actual distance would have been about 18" between the. Zimmerman had his weapon in hip holster on his right side. The most natural movement for Zimmerman would be to release the weapon, which flexes his elbow, extract the gun, rotate it against Martin and fire. This would have provided a path of travel from the side of Martin and probably up through they chest cavity. Side entry, rising path. Yet that is not what the autopsy reports. The actual path was a straight path front to back with the entry in the center of Martins chest (actually just left of center), straight through the heart. With Martin leaning over Zimmerman, Zimmerman would have had to bring the weapon from the side to the area between the chests and then angle the weapons down (in reference to the plane of his body) since Zimmerman's body and Martins body were not in the same plane. An awkward thing to do.

>>>>
Yes, this will be very important information to be looked at in this case, because it could get right to the heart of it all finally, and this for all who are interested. Thanks for giving us all some more to chew on here World, as we follow along a bit more in this case as it finally plays out soon enough.

Yes, Zimmerman would have had to have caused seperation before the shot was made it seems, and this by the evidence that is already known about or is showing, and we have discussed that before also here, so good job world, as there may be some more splaining to do in the case based on testimony and the forensics involved..

>>>>

Forensics will determine without any doubt who was on top and who was on the bottom when the shot was fired so if this witness has it the other way around all of their testimony will be discredited.

Almost anyone will tell you that if you tell the exact same story using the exact same words every time, it's memorized and most likely a lie. The fact that he uses different wording is more of an example that he's telling the truth than that he is lying.

If P then Q
Not P, therefore not Q.

Is yo family too po to buy ya some desperately needed IQ points? No one is denying any antecedents. So, mind your own Ps and Qs.

If P then Q
Not P, therefore not Q.

Is yo family too po to buy ya some desperately needed IQ points? No one is denying any antecedents. So, mind your own Ps and Qs.

;)

P and Q.

If a person (tells the exact same story using the exact same words every time) then (it's probably a lie).

Zimmerman is NOT (telling the exact same story using the exact same words every time).

Therefore, Zimmerman is NOT (lying)

If P then Q
Not P, therefore not Q.

;)

P and Q.

If a person (tells the exact same story using the exact same words every time) then (it's probably a lie).

Zimmerman is NOT (telling the exact same story using the exact same words every time).

Therefore, Zimmerman is NOT (lying)

You have a problem with reading comprehension.

Againsheila makes two assertions:
1) Repeating the same words suggests lying.
2) Using different words suggests telling the truth. ("Fact: using different words is an example of telling the truth, beeatch!")

Againsheila then reaches this logical conclusion:
Zimmerman used different words which suggests he's telling the truth.

Neither 1 or 2 is an antecedent of the other. Assertion 1 is superfluous to the conclusion.

>>>>

On top when? As he was getting up and Martin was on the ground?
Doesn't matter what any eye witness allegedly saw about the position of a struggle where each of them may have been on top 4 times during the struggle.
The forensics will show where Martin was when he was shot.
So let us say there was a struggle and Martin was on top of Zimmerman at the start and then after a while Zimmerman freed himself and then he was on top. Does he just let Martin still attack him?
Who was on top will have little, if anything, to do with self defense and the stand your ground statute for Zimmerman if there is evidence that Martin attacked him first.
Police report has Martin 6 inches taller than Zimmerman and Martin so none of that means a damn thing.

PLus it makes no sense whasoever for someone with a gun to attack someone while the gun is in his pants.
To allege that scenario is beyond absurd.
If it doesn't make sense it most likely is not true.

Forum List

Back