George Zimmerman's bloody head

I just can't wrap my mind around killing a kid that wasn't doing anything wrong being legal.

If someone has you on the ground and is banging your head on the sidewalk and is hitting you in the face isn't doing anything wrong, I would agree with you.

Wrap your mind around that if you are able too.

I just can't wrap my mind around killing a kid that wasn't doing anything wrong being legal.

I can't wrap my mind around bashing a man's head off the pavement not doing anything wrong.

If someone was following ME with evil intent I'd bash his fucking head. Not that we know that actually happened.

So it's ok to bash someone's head off the pavement for patrolling his neighborhood, but it's not ok to shoot a guy bashing your head off the pavement.

And you don't think you're biased! :rofl:

Last edited:
2. Martin was in a place he was legally allowed to be as a guest of a resident of the community, Martin was under no obligation to run.

Yo Vern, what the fuck do you mean by he was legally allowed to be IN A GATED COMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He was invited the home of a resident. Residents can invite guest into the community. He was not in the community illegally, therefore he was in a place he was legally allowed to be.

BTW - names not "Vern", feel free to call me "Chief" if you need a shorter name for typing purposes. ;)

>>>>

And was the invitation stapled to his forehead?

Better:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07wZIU1siM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't wrap my mind around bashing a man's head off the pavement not doing anything wrong.

If someone was following ME with evil intent I'd bash his fucking head. Not that we know that actually happened.

So it's ok to bash someone's head off the pavement for patrolling his neighborhood, but it's not ok to shoot a guy bashing your head off the pavement.

:confused: I've not claimed to unbiased. And there you go again, twisting my words to suit your own agenda.

So sad.

It said it would take Trayvon 1:40 to walk to were Zimmerman stop? How can they assume that? Maybe Trayvon ran. The video is nothing but an assumption of people who weren't there and looking for a conviction. Hell north Carolina has had some good lynching's but this one has surpassed any of those.

Mind you, your link mentions "bloody police photos of Zimmerman" that shows that Zimmerman and Martin "clearly fought".
There are entrenched positions on both sides I think bigrednec.

Last edited:

It said it would take Trayvon 1:40 to walk to were Zimmerman stop? How can they assume that? Maybe Trayvon ran. The video is nothing but an assumption of people who weren't there and looking for a conviction. Hell north Carolina has had some good lynching's but this one has surpassed any of those.

Mind you, your link mentions "bloody police photos of Zimmerman" that shows that Zimmerman and Martin "clearly fought".

Well in the two videos at the the first one you can see Zimmerman had been beat up.

Well in the two videos at the the first one you can see Zimmerman had been beat up.

I can see he's got a bloody head.
That's all.

:confused: I've not claimed to unbiased. And there you go again, twisting my words to suit your own agenda.

So sad.

Nice try.

:lmao:

Now tell us again how Martin was "doing nothing wrong" and that Zimmerman the racist simply shot him because he's black. :lol:

Yo Vern, what the fuck do you mean by he was legally allowed to be IN A GATED COMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He was invited the home of a resident. Residents can invite guest into the community. He was not in the community illegally, therefore he was in a place he was legally allowed to be.

BTW - names not "Vern", feel free to call me "Chief" if you need a shorter name for typing purposes. ;)

>>>>

And was the invitation stapled to his forehead?

You want people to walk around with signs stapled to their foreheads?

Listen, Zimmerman called the police and the dispatcher informed them they were on the way. If the evidence shows that Zimmerman observed and it was Martin that initiated hostilities - then he should be found not guilty. On the other hand if the evidence shows that Zimmerman pursued Martin and it was he that initiated hostilities - then he should be help responsible for his actions. That's why we have a court system and Zimmerman will ultimately be judged by a jury of his peers.

>>>>

Forum List

Back