George Zimmerman's bloody head

I wouldn't be so quick to leap to the conclusion that it's a police cover-up bigrednec!
It's a cover up and obama isn't

Which Obama conspiracy are you referring to?
He's got so many happening I get confused.

What ever. I've heard it too many times the police are covering up what happen between Zimmerman and Martin and the same people argue that there is no obama cover up with fast and the furious.

It's a cover up and obama isn't

What ever. I've heard it too many times the police are covering up what happen between Zimmerman and Martin and the same people argue that there is no obama cover up with fast and the furious.

Wow.
I struggle to see the connection myself but...as you say - whatever.

Wow.

There's a lot you struggle with isn't there?
Question
Police cover up yes or no
Obama cover up fast and the furious yes or no?

Wow.

There's a lot you struggle with isn't there?
Question
Police cover up yes or no
Obama cover up fast and the furious yes or no?

The first is being investigated by people that aren't relying on Google to come to a conclusion.

The second, I don't know what the cover-up is that you refer to.
Is it the assault on your constitutional rights by government agents tracking weapons sold legally - I mean, where will that end?
They'll be looking in your window next.

Last edited:
So little Georgie's wife perjured herself, Georgie's credibility is shaky at best regarding his personal finances towards bail, and then there's this:

In the report released Tuesday, police say Zimmerman contradicted himself by saying that he was initially fearful of Martin but later got out of his vehicle and followed after the teen.

"His actions are inconsistent with those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman missed two opportunities to try to peacefully approach Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the unarmed teenager, according to an investigator's report released Tuesday.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern," investigator Chris Serino wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...avoiding-confrontation-trayvon-192523670.html

Now let's watch the Zimmerman's zombies whirl like dervishes while their heads explode!

Last edited:
Why things just don't add up, George.

Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call)

A video worth looking at:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07wZIU1siM&]Zimmerman Re-enactment Video w. Notes pt. 1 (inc. comparisons to police call) - YouTube[/ame]

None of this matters if he wins The Stand Your Ground hearing.
I do not see him winning that but the murder charge is almost impossible burden for the prosecution in this case.
Motive and intent to kill just are not there no matter how hard you guy spin it.

Why things just don't add up, George.

Yeah, your IQ just doesn't add up to double-digits, shithead. Zimmerman's next-day walk-through is about what I would expect, if Zimmerman's account is true. Far more honest than shitheads like your let on, but as imperfect as is human nature.

Last edited:
There won't *be* a Stand Your Ground hearing.

Mark it.

Good point there. Zimmerman takes huge risk filing that motion and what could come out in that hearing if he loses.
This is my take on the problems and risks he takes on that defense and the hearing:
There is NO jury at this hearing and there is no charge to anyone of the fact that a defendant is presumed innocent and never has to testify to anything to be found not guilty. I have never seen a case won on Stand Your Ground where the defendant did not testify.
And this is a gold mine for the opposing party, the prosecution, as they can go on a fishing expedition of the grandest scale if Zimmerman testifies at that hearing as he most likely would have to if he stood any chance of winning it. (See my posts on the risks the prosecution takes if they put up Martin's girl friend on the stand. Same thing but worse for Zimmerman as he is the one facing the trial and this is just a hearing)
Of course the SYG ruling can be appealed to the Florida Court of Appeals and The Supreme Court and that law is so strong case law may side with Zimmerman at that level.
There is no statutory deadline to file for SYG. If I was defense counsel I would interview everyone possible before making that decision.
He may not need that if the evidence is in his favor.

So little Georgie's wife perjured herself, Georgie's credibility is shaky at best regarding his personal finances towards bail, and then there's this:

[I]In the report released Tuesday, police say Zimmerman contradicted himself by saying that he was initially fearful of Martin but later got out of his vehicle and followed after the teen.

"His actions are inconsistent with those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman missed two opportunities to try to peacefully approach Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the unarmed teenager, according to an investigator's report released Tuesday.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern," investigator Chris Serino wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.[/I]

Detective faulted George Zimmerman for not avoiding confrontation with Trayvon Martin | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Now let's watch the Zimmerman's zombies whirl like dervishes while their heads explode!

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

Some people wouldn't recognize courage if it hit them in the face with a 2 x 4.

George Zimmerman’s trial is still a work in progress. However, evidence is continuing to mount that the arrest and charge of Mr. Zimmerman may have been the wrong call, after all. In the most recent piece of evidence, the Smoking Gun reports that Zimmerman passed a lie detector test about his behavior the night of the shooting:

According to a “confidential report” prepared by the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman willingly submitted to a computer voice stress analyzer (CVSA) “truth verification” on February 27. Investigators concluded that he “has told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination.”

Zimmerman, the report noted, “was classified as No Deception Indicated (NDI).”

Along with questions about whether his first name was George and if it was Monday, Zimmerman was asked, “Did you confront the guy you shot?’ He answered, “No.” He was also asked, “Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy.” Zimmerman replied, “Yes.”

Here’s a page of the report itself, straight from the Sanford Police Department:

gzimmerman1.jpg

Well, what do ya know...It looks like Trayvon should have kept his hands to himself instead of trying to play bad ass.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman’s trial is still a work in progress. However, evidence is continuing to mount that the arrest and charge of Mr. Zimmerman may have been the wrong call, after all. In the most recent piece of evidence, the Smoking Gun reports that Zimmerman passed a lie detector test about his behavior the night of the shooting:

According to a “confidential report” prepared by the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman willingly submitted to a computer voice stress analyzer (CVSA) “truth verification” on February 27. Investigators concluded that he “has told substantially the complete truth in regards to this examination.”

Zimmerman, the report noted, “was classified as No Deception Indicated (NDI).”

Along with questions about whether his first name was George and if it was Monday, Zimmerman was asked, “Did you confront the guy you shot?’ He answered, “No.” He was also asked, “Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy.” Zimmerman replied, “Yes.”

Here’s a page of the report itself, straight from the Sanford Police Department:

gzimmerman1.jpg

Well, what do ya know...It looks like Trayvon should have kept his hands to himself instead of trying to play bad ass.

Those machines are unreliable and inadmissable in court.
If they had any validity whatsoever to them our wives would hook us up to them weekly.

Motive and intent to kill just are not there no matter how hard you guy spin it.

Which would be relevant if Zimmerman were charged with 1st degree murder. But on 2nd degree murder, intent to kill is not necessary. Under Florida statute 2nd degree murder is defined as such:

The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Yeah, your IQ just doesn't add up to double-digits, shithead.

Well, if paperview scored a maximum possible score of 160 on the Weschler, you'd be absolutely right. Even if she only scored the average 100, you'd still be right. Even if she scored slightly below the "average" range with a 70, you'd still be right, and she'd still be smarter than you.

If they had any validity whatsoever to them our wives would hook us up to them weekly.

Since when have our wives/girlfriends been interested in the truth? It's best just to go along with whatever they say insist, apologize, and move on.

Which would be relevant if Zimmerman were charged with 1st degree murder. But on 2nd degree murder, intent to kill is not necessary. Under Florida statute 2nd degree murder is defined as such:

The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Second degree murder under the Florida statute always refers to the "criminal act", same as Georgia and most states.
The criminal act reference in the Florida statute must be a single event or a series of related action arising from and performed pursuant to a single design or purpose of committing the murder, IOW intent under all Florida case law for 2nd degree murder, or creating the dangerous condition that led to death.
Premedidated design is different than intent. One can have intent and never premeditate it.
The jury question is whether the defendant's actions could have been reasonably foreseen as endangering a human life to the point of warranting a prosecution.
2nd degree murder cases in Florida, and Georgia, always come down to whether or not the killing was warranted or not.
All case law in Florida on 2nd degree murder is on whether the defendant's actions in killing amount to the REQUISITE INTENT or recklessness.
No other standard exists on 2nd degree murder.
But at least you are reading the law and making good points middle!

Forum List

Back