George Zimmerman's bloody head

>

From the live feed of the new bail hearing today...things that look good for GZ...

1. Looks like the transfer of $10,000 doesn't violate IRS rules since it wasn't cash (as some said) - and I will stand corrected.

2. The Zimmerman's attempted to transfer the whole (larger amounts) but PayPal processing rules would not allow them to do it. As a result the <10K transfers were per PayPal rules.

Those address the legality of the transfers only, not whether the Zimmerman's were attempting to hide the money from the court as part of financial disclosure laws for the bail process. That will still be addressed.

>>>>

I'm not sure where the defense is going with the 911 tapes. Seems to me like they're trying to get a head start on trial.

Look at all the racist shitheads, ranting their shit, for their latest lying George!

Get a clue, about Georgie-boys, wingpunk assholes! GHW was boss of the CIA, he knew Saddam was a client, in 1958, so GHW gets cold feet, on the road to Basra. But THEN, he tells the Iraqis to revolt, they do it, but GHW was chumping them, in preparation, for CHIMPING them, with his kid, GW, and his then-Veep, magic-Dick Cheney.

Saddam clobbered Kurds, Shiites, Madan Arabs, and the rest, right past observing UN and US troops.

So along comes GW, he gets elected, since rats suck, and they lose, all they can, and GW wants to attack Afghanistan, before 9/11, even. But after 9/11, he decides to fuck with all the Sunnis he can get to, which means Saddam, who was a Sunni asset of the CIA, put up to oppress a Shiite majority.

GW and Cheney get ahold of a lying Iraqi, in re Operation Curveball, and they lie, including to Congress, to get a war on Iraq and torture, going. Shit happens, again, and again, with George!

They are so gorgeous, let 'em kill anybody, anytime, never mind how the witnesses to circumstances of the murder of Trayvon Martin are disposed, for the defense. Never mind, how there weren't any bushes, where Zimmerman said there were (except for GW and his daddy), and Zimmerman never identified himself, which was usual, for somebody, who expects GEORGE to just kill, and get over and away, again and again.

Since wingpunk assholes can't think for shit, let GEORGE do it! How do you say, "nukuler?" Ask anybody, named George:

Zimmerman Failed to Identify Himself to Trayvon Martin

Newly released documents show George Zimmerman failed at least two times to identify himself as a neighborhood watchman before he shot Trayvon Martin dead in Florida. A police investigator concluded Zimmerman "had at least two opportunities" to defuse his encounter with Martin but failed to do so.

-----------------------

Investigator: Zimmerman missed opportunities to defuse situation - CNN

George Zimmerman failed to identify himself twice during a confrontation with Trayvon Martin and missed opportunities to defuse the situation that led to the death of the teen, a detective says in a newly released report.

Zimmerman, who served as a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the February 26 shooting death of Martin, 17, in Sanford, Florida.

The report is part of information Florida prosecutors released Tuesday. It includes a previously undisclosed portion of a video of Zimmerman showing injuries he said he suffered in the altercation with Martin.

------------------------(226 pages, later)

When you are a wingpunk asshole, you drive shit, for anybody, named GEORGE, except Washington.

Did O'mara just say that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin?

No.

Sounded that way to me. He said that Zimmerman saw a black male, and knew that alot of black males had broken into homes in the neighborhood, and was thus concerned.

So answering a question honestly is racially profiling.
What else could he say when asked to identify him?
So everyone that identifies anyone a black male is racially profiling?
And the history of his neighborhood was black males breaking into homes.
Facts sure a bitch. That is what this is all about with you anyway. Black on black crime is rampant and you are silent on that but if whitey......................... then it is "racially profiling".
BS.

Sounded that way to me. He said that Zimmerman saw a black male, and knew that alot of black males had broken into homes in the neighborhood, and was thus concerned.

So answering a question honestly is racially profiling.
What else could he say when asked to identify him?
So everyone that identifies anyone a black male is racially profiling?
And the history of his neighborhood was black males breaking into homes.
Facts sure a bitch. That is what this is all about with you anyway. Black on black crime is rampant and you are silent on that but if whitey......................... then it is "racially profiling".
BS.

I don't think you understand. I'm not talking about answers Zimmerman gave to any questions. O'Mara said in his arguments that Zimmerman suspected Trayvon because he was a black male.

That is what this is all about with you anyway.

Actually, I've been very up front with saying that race is not a factor in this case the way people have made it out to be. I'm just pointing out that O'Mara slipped up with what he said here.

Did O'mara just say that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin?

No.

All you have to do is refer back to the 911 tape for your answer, in which will be the only proven factual evidence one can verify concerning what was in Zimmermans head when spotted Martin, instead of what you are trying to infer here, and/or instead of pouncing on hearsay or speculation (i.e. grasping for straws) about what had happened during the event in which is now known about in those tapes only, and that are recorded in real time, not re-interpreted or speculated upon by those who were not there later on..

Last edited:
You must be referring to Dee Dee saying, "We don't need you to do that."

We needed George to identify himself, since he was such a cowboy. But nooooo.

You must be referring to Dee Dee saying, "We don't need you to do that."

We needed George to identify himself, since he was such a cowboy. But nooooo.
You and I don't know if Zimmerman had identified himself or not to Martin, it is a grey area that no one can get beyond, except for whats in the 911 phone call, in which gives no indication of that, whether it be one way or the other before the trouble/struggle began.

All you have to do is refer back to the 911 tape for your answer, in which will be the only proven factual evidence one can verify concerning what was in Zimmermans head when spotted Martin, instead of what you are trying to infer here, and/or instead of pouncing on hearsay or speculation (i.e. grasping for straws) about what had happened during the event in which is now known about in those tapes only, and that are recorded in real time, not re-interpreted or speculated upon by those who were not there later on..
Bizarre statement. Z's statements to police after tell us what was in his head.

I have a question for you: Is English your second language?

His recounting of the event, may be skewed after all that he has went through beyond the event, so what will be next, is the focus upon by the court in review of the actual evidence in which is in the 911 tape mainly, where as Zimmerman next will be led by the court, in order for him to try and help it understand what happened beyond that point, along with any witnesses who will testify afterwards also.

After that the witnesses will be crossed in order to see if it makes any sense to them beyond the tape, where as it will all then fall back upon the time lines & forensics by the end of the day.

Last edited:

His recounting of the event, may be skewed after all that he has went through beyond the event, so what will be next, is the focus upon by the court in review of the actual evidence in which is in the 911 tape mainly, where as Zimmerman next will be led by the court, in order for him to try and help it understand what happened beyond that point, along with any witnesses who will testify afterwards also.

After that the witnesses will be crossed in order to see if it makes any sense to them beyond the tape, where as it will all then fall back upon the time lines & forensics by the end of the day.
I suggest you read this:

GZ handwritten statement:

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/06/21/written_statement_0226.pdf

and listen to this:

Zimmerman audio interview with Sanford PD on Feb 27 | www.wdbo.com

And especially this one:

Zimmerman audio interview with Sanford PD on Feb 29 Pt. 3 | www.wftv.com

So little Georgie's wife perjured herself, Georgie's credibility is shaky at best regarding his personal finances towards bail, and then there's this:

In the report released Tuesday, police say Zimmerman contradicted himself by saying that he was initially fearful of Martin but later got out of his vehicle and followed after the teen.

"His actions are inconsistent with those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman missed two opportunities to try to peacefully approach Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the unarmed teenager, according to an investigator's report released Tuesday.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog in an effort to dispel each party's concern," investigator Chris Serino wrote in an arrest warrant affidavit.

Detective faulted George Zimmerman for not avoiding confrontation with Trayvon Martin | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Now let's watch the Zimmerman's zombies whirl like dervishes while their heads explode!
Do you think that when cops get out of their vehicle, and they go on foot pursuit of a suspect (even with a weapon, body armor and such on their person), that they are NOT FEARFUL of the unknown that may lerk in the darkness up ahead (or) even around every corner found within the job of pursuit and/or surveilence, in which they may be enguaged in on a daily basis in the nation? There are many things that are found in some officers districts and/or upon their beats, in which places them in all sorts of senarios in life, and especially so while doing that kind of work in which their job calls for sometimes.

And WTF does this little diatribe of yours has to with Zimmerman? He's NOT a cop, nor was he an official member of the neighborhood watch! He was an asshole with NUMEROUS invalid reports of "suspicious" black folk to the 911, who took it upon himself to play cop....with disasterous results. Sorry to inform you, but the REAL cops evaluation of the situation stands valid, and Georgie just keeps digging that hole deeper with each new evidence release.

IF Zimmerman wanted to keep an eye on Martin, just so he wouldn't look a fool for calling the police on what would then apear as a false call with no suspect to be found when they arrived, it could be understandable that he would have worried about the suspect getting away before the police arrived, and so he did something next, that put fear into the 911 dispatcher, causing that dispatcher to ask Zimmerman ("are you pursuing him"-yes- Ok, we don't need you to do that sir"), in which was directed at Zimmerman when trying to keep Martin in his sights. Yes we all know now that that was defintely the wrong thing to do in hinesight, as Zimmerman knows just as well it was the wrong thing to do also now, it's just to bad we all can't go back and make it all right somehow, just so Martin would be still alive as he should be in his life now, and George Zimmerman to get more training in the security business, before making huge mistakes (not illegal though) as this mistake was partly made by him (the getting out of his car/truck), in order to keep Martin in his sights, especially if he wanted to take the security business as a serious buisness to be in, where as further training would have helped in such a situation I would think maybe. Martin is alledged to have made some serious mistakes as well in the situation (alledgedly attacking Zimmerman out of nowhere), and this I guess for Zimmermans alledged suspect surveilence of him, and this while he was walking in or through the area (which also was not illegal to be doing).

Once again for the cheap seats: your opinion, supposition and conjecture, wishful thinking, is NOT a substitute for the FACTS in evidence and the logical conclusions of ALL those facts. So next time spare yourself and the reading audience time and effort by not gracing these boards with these tired ass fantasy excuses for Zimmerman. Thank you.

Forum List

Back