George Zimmerman's bloody head

Prove it....
George SAID he didn't identify himself.

Geezus. Have you even read the reports, listened to the interviews, watched the tapes?? -- done just, you know, the basic stuff that would allow you to comment with at least the bare bones knowledge of the case?
Link..
Too bad, so sad.

I'm not going to hunt for something that is IN the document dump. You should know this. (parts of which I JUST LINKED YOU TO!)

If you don't know that, you know nothing. You want it handed to you.

If you think I am wrong, prove me wrong,

I'll save you time: you won't be able to.

Last edited:
It's amazing, some people come to the table here with such little information, yet spout off a holy spit Sunday of shit, as if they know - and then make it fucking OBVIOUS for all to see, how they haven't even read the BASICS of the case.

I'm delighted though, they are outing themselves as idiots.

It's amazing, some people come to the table here with such little information, yet spout off a holy spit Sunday of shit, as if they know - and then make it fucking OBVIOUS for all to see, how they haven't even read the BASICS of the case.

I was commenting on something that was in debate here about Zimmerman either did or didnot identify himself to Martin, so if he didnot, then why is it being debated here as if it is some sort of a grey area or something ? If Martin surprised Zimmerman (as was also claimed by Zimmerman), then yes it would have been hard for Zimmerman to have identified himself in such a situation right?

I was commenting on something that was in debate here about Zimmerman either did or didnot identify himself to Martin, so if he didnot, then why is it being debated here as if it is some sort of a grey area or something ? If Martin surprised Zimmerman (as was also claimed by Zimmerman), then yes it would have been hard for Zimmerman to have identified himself in such a situation right?

Google and Bing are two of the leading search engines. If you know how, to point and click, you can go find:

1. Video reconstructions, of the murder, on YouTube and other websites;
2. News report reconstructions;
3. The lead detective commented, how GZ TWICE failed to identify himself, to Martin, and GZ failed to defuse the situation, as it developed, which anyone can see was the result of GZ wanting to use his pistol, to fire one, fatal shot, without warning or wounding Martin;
4. GZ claimed Martin leaped out of bushes, where no bushes are evident, but GW, lying to Congress, to get an Iraq War going! Eh?

It is almost JULY 2012, more than 220 pages are at this one USMB thread, and you still haven't used your PC, to go get some goddamn details!

Trayvon Martin - The Daily Beast

In other news, redstate-zombies are stalking people, trying to eat their brains:

Zombie.gif

Google and Bing are two of the leading search engines. If you know how, to point and click, you can go find:

1. Video reconstructions, of the murder, on YouTube and other websites;
2. News report reconstructions;
3. The lead detective commented, how GZ TWICE failed to identify himself, to Martin, and GZ failed to defuse the situation, as it developed, which anyone can see was the result of GZ wanting to use his pistol, to fire one, fatal shot, without warning or wounding Martin;
4. GZ claimed Martin leaped out of bushes, where no bushes are evident, but GW, lying to Congress, to get an Iraq War going! Eh?

It is almost JULY 2012, more than 220 pages are at this one USMB thread, and you still haven't used your PC, to go get some goddamn details!

Trayvon Martin - The Daily Beast

In other news, redstate-zombies are stalking people, trying to eat their brains:

Zombie.gif
Did anyone ask for your opinion or advice ? I didn't think so... However, since you insist though on giving it, I will respond... Yes there are 220 pages of debate here, and there has been much evidence known about and/or not known about that came later on during these debates, in which has been debated to death, upon giving each opinionator their right to opine, and it will still be debated until the end of this case, is that a problem with you ?

Last edited:

1) That Afro thug would still have assaulted Zimmerman, even if Zimmerman identified himself.

2) Yes, it would have been hard for Zimmerman to identify himself. He wasn't allowed much opportunity before he was assaulted. And, given the situation, it would have been hard for Zimmerman to think about what he should say.

3) It's interesting how shitheads think the whole burden to avoid the assault is on Zimmerman. How about if that piece-of-shit Afro just didn't assault Zimmerman? It's the age old story of how everyone just expects Afros to be pieces of shit and it's up to white people to keep the peace in spite of Afros.

Did anyone ask for your opinion or advice ? I didn't think so... However, since you insist though on giving it, I will respond... Yes there are 220 pages of debate here, and there has been much evidence known about and/or not known about that came later on during these debates, in which has been debated to death, upon giving each opinionator their right to opine, and it will still be debated until the end of this case, is that a problem with you ?

Since you are retarded, let me assure you, by posting at this thread or others, you don't get to discriminate, against other posters, including the ones who notice what a fucktard you are, bug-hole9.

Of course, you get to be an "opinionator," even if you are a retard, with English usage and reasoning issues. Feel free, to be stupid and get stupider. I believe in telling you and Airyasshole and any other retards all about yourselves, so go ahead and read this.

You might even plan to use a gun, get that gun ready, make sure you kill somebody, and then try to weasel out, of getting busted, since retards think they might have some line, on getting over, by some alliance, with corrupt people, who might help you, in the way GZ tried to kill, killed, and he lied, about what happened. You would be lucky, to plead guilty, to murder-2, given your usual criminal affinity.

I insist on telling you how full of shit you are, since I know you sassy, retarded buggers cherish criminal intent, and I know this, so eat shit and die.

Since you are retarded, let me assure you, by posting at this thread or others, you don't get to discriminate, against other posters, including the ones who notice what a fucktard you are, bug-hole9.

Of course, you get to be an "opinionator," even if you are a retard, with English usage and reasoning issues. Feel free, to be stupid and get stupider. I believe in telling you and Airyasshole and any other retards all about yourselves, so go ahead and read this.

You might even plan to use a gun, get that gun ready, make sure you kill somebody, and then try to weasel out, of getting busted, since retards think they might have some line, on getting over, by some alliance, with corrupt people, who might help you, in the way GZ tried to kill, killed, and he lied, about what happened. You would be lucky, to plead guilty, to murder-2, given your usual criminal affinity.

I insist on telling you how full of shit you are, since I know you sassy, retarded buggers cherish criminal intent, and I know this, so eat shit and die.
Do you really think that you are more inteligent than me, when you are a person who has to resort to name calling, cussing and ignornace, in which is what you project in your postings, just to get a point across ? Yes, I do need to keep talking to you, just so you can keep showing the board just how low down in the gutter you can go, which isn't much lower as you have hit the bottom already (IMHO).

This is what we are all dealing with in society now, but these types think they are right and others are wrong, in which is the same thing as calling evil good and good evil these days. Many here just don't want to see a person get an unfair trial by media jury, and internet biases run amuck upon this internet, in which could sway the law and judicial system into being fearful of doing the right thing as it should always do.

Hey, these days Presidential elections are being swayed big time by this internet anymore, so (IMHO) it is anymore that it must have some kind of balance injected into it all, or where will this nation go next one wonders ? I am not a defender of Zimmerman or Martin, but simply a truth seeker in a case that was being tainted from the get go by both sides early on.

OK, bug-hole. You are a "truth-seeker," posting crap at a pissing contest, and you object to getting whizzed on. Good luck. If you hit SEARCH, you could have some information. If you'd read any of the many posts, at this thread, you'd see it's a pissing contest!

Allow me to help you, on your way, to actual reality, rather than your blissful ignorance.

OK, bug-hole. You are a "truth-seeker," posting crap at a pissing contest, and you object to getting whizzed on. Good luck. If you hit SEARCH, you could have some information. If you'd read any of the many posts, at this thread, you'd see it's a pissing contest!

Allow me to help you, on your way, to actual reality, rather than your blissful ignorance.

Allow me to help you, on your way, to actual reality, rather than to your blissful ignorance.

You know you start driving them mad, and this because of possibly hitting on the direct truth at times here and again, as is found when posting good points to their opinionated debates found on the issues, especially when they start resorting to cussing and ranting like mad men or women on you next, with their wild, raunchy and crazy comebacks...LOL

Last edited:
beagle: I didn't mean it as a cut when I asked you, I was sincerely wondering: Is English your second language?

Your posts read so choppy...it just helps to know this...I'll cut you some slack if it is. Just curious.

beagle: I didn't mean it as a cut when I asked you, I was sincerely wondering: Is English your second language?

Your posts read so choppy...it just helps to know this...I'll cut you some slack if it is. Just curious.
Trick question maybe, that will lead to more ranting and raving if I were to say one way or the other ?

Uh nope, I ain't fallen for it...LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back