George Zimmerman's bloody head

Re: The wounds...the title of this thread.

I think the interviews right after tell us a lot. People who saw him close up, when the wounds were still fresh...

So we go back to the interview 2 days after the incident. Here.

2/29 audio interview part 1 (Inv. Serino and Inv. Singleton)

That can be heard here:http://www.gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_1.mp3

A few minutes into that interview, we hear the detective inquire:
CS: Listen, it’s not a guarantee, but like I said a strong possibility, I’m hoping myself. Okay. Another thing too as far as 25 and 30 punches, I’ve consulted with a lot of people, not quite consistent with your injuries. You do have injuries, however. Um, how did he manage to bang your head, and, okay, correct me if I misunderstood what you said here as far as slamming the head into the concrete. Into the cement thing. How’d he do that?
GZ: I was on my back.
CS: Okay.
GZ: First punch, you mean? I don’t know if I immediately fell down, he threw me down. I was stumbling, I ended up on my back.
CS: Um hmm.
GZ: And he was on top of me, mounted.
GZ: And he kept punching me, and then, when I started yelling for help, that’s when he grabbed my head and started to slam it.
CS: Grabbed your head by your ears, by…hard to say?
GZ: I don’t remember.
GZ: Every time he punched my nose, it just…
CS: How many times, okay, how many times you get punched in the nose? A couple, few?
GZ: I don’t know, I don’t remember.
CS: Okay, you never got a chance to hit him, you have no defense wounds here, um, any bruising on your body at all?
GZ: Ah, no.
CS: No broken ribs, no fractured ribs, none of that?
GZ: No.
CS: Pain? No?
then, a little bit later:

CS: Court of public opinion is going to beat up on you a lot, okay?
GZ: Yes, sir.
CS: I mean, a lot of people don’t think that your injuries are consistent with getting in a life-threatening type thing, it’s a matter of perception, I understand that. If there’s anything that you might’ve forgotten…here’s him again, and now here’s another thing too I gotta show you also. That right there, is the only injury to his hands that we could document. Okay? Now I heard you say you’re yelling for help, it’s a matter of perception, I guess that there’s no doubt in my mind that you were in fear, okay? Well the question comes into play is that what enraged him so badly?
Then more commentary on his wounds not being consistent with his story:
CS: That’s why we’re here today. Once again, these can be interpreted as capillary-type cuts or whatever, lacerations, uh, not really, um, coinciding with being slammed hard into the ground. Okay? That’s skull fractures is you happen with that. I’ve seen ‘em all, you know. Me, I reserve judgment because everybody’s built differently, your tolerance for pain might be different from mine, and anybody else’s and it wouldn’t be fair for me to go, I wasn’t there. I actively remain neutral here, okay? It’s kind of a good shoot, bad shoot type thing.
CS: And the only thing that you don’t have is the authority to go ahead and do the stop legally. You follow, I mean…
GZ: Sure
CS: You’re working under the color of an absolutely private citizen.
CS: And, but then again, we can make citizens’ arrests all day long. I mean, for felonies. Problem was that this child wasn’t committing a crime at the time. He was just walking.
At the time, I highly doubt the person making these comments had any idea that interview would explode into the public as it has. It was his observation right after, directly, and right after. I think it tells us a lot.

OK. More from that same interview that some might have missed.

This is taken from here: http://www.gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_1.mp3

This goes to his state of mind, which he makes clear in several interviews, that just a few weeks earlier he'd been in a remarkably similar situation. One where the suspicious looking guy got away.

I find the part about where he gave the NEN his address remarkably similar, and where he says
"I waited and I waited and I waited..." coupled with the later "these ******* always get away" - it kind of gets us inside his head, and why he was so frustrated that fateful night.

Then, the part I've marked in red below is a bit of a smoking gun. It seems he thought it was the guy who broke in earlier. The one that had been arrested. To me, that is GZ clearly melding the two incidents, near certain it was the same guy...

imo.

[at 4:23]

GZ: Well, um, 2 or 3 weeks prior to that I’d seen somebody looking in the window of the house that he was in front of.
CS: Was he white or black?
GZ: Black.
GZ: And the guy that lives there I know, he’s active in the neighborhood watch and he’s Caucasian. [he is referring to Frank Taaffe here]
GZ: The guy, ah, the suspicious looking guy, went up to the house, I was walking my dog around the neighborhood, and he walked up to the house, and he was smoking. No, I’m sorry, he wasn’t smoking at that time. He turned around and he saw me walking my dog, so he lit a cigarette and leaned up against the wall, pretending like he lived there.

CS: Mm hmm.
GZ: And, ah, so I walked past him and I called non-emergency, and, ah, I got under a streetlight, and they asked me if I could see where he went. Or where he went inside the house and I said, no. And they said, okay, can get to where you can see and I said, I really don’t want to move from this area. Um, oh, and they needed the address. And I don’t know why, adrenalin was rushing, a thousand things went through my mind. I gave them what I thought was my address further down, the 1900 building instead of the 1400. And, ah, when I walked to see the address, I saw the end of the house, and he was at the side of the house looking in the window.

He either threw or spit his, he looked at me and threw his cigarette out and then ran around the back. So I told non-emergency, I think it was still non-emergency at that time, that, you know I don’t know where you guys are coming from, but he’s around back. And, ah, I don’t know where he went. And, um, I stayed in front of the house where the streetlight was.

And I waited and I waited and I waited. Then it hit me, the police came and drove past me. And then is when it hit me that I gave them what I thought was my address instead of that address. So I called back and I said, you know, um, the correct address. The police officer came back. I didn’t even see, cause the house was completely dark, the window was open. So, and the front door was, the police later told me that the front door was unlocked. All the windows were open in the house. And, ah, the front door was unlocked, the garage was open.

Um, so they went in, they cleared the house. Oh, they asked me for the owner’s name and phone number. And then they asked me for permission to go inside the house, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then the next week, not at that building but at the next building, on the end unit, the guy I saw, broke in, apparently stole a laptop from what I understand. Ran off, but one of the maintenance guys saw him and was able to give the police a direction of where he was going…
CS: Mm hmm
GZ: And he was actually arrested. Um, so when I saw him in the same area, in front of the guy’s house, that I know’s, that they keep it unsecured, and he was looking into the house. I just thought something doesn’t fit right here.
CS: And this is, but this, but this is the one prior to this one, right?
GZ: No, no, this is, I’m sorry, that’s why I felt he was suspicious.

OK. More from that same interview that some might have missed.

This is taken from here: http://www.gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_1.mp3

This goes to his state of mind, which he makes clear in several interviews, that just a few weeks earlier he'd been in a remarkably similar situation. One where the suspicious looking guy got away.

I find the part about where he gave the NEN his address remarkably similar, and where he says
"I waited and I waited and I waited..." coupled with the later "these ******* always get away" - it kind of gets us inside his head, and why he was so frustrated that fateful night.

Then, the part I've marked in red below is a bit of a smoking gun. It seems he thought it was the guy who broke in earlier. The one that had been arrested. To me, that is GZ clearly melding the two incidents, near certain it was the same guy...

imo.

[at 4:23]

GZ: Well, um, 2 or 3 weeks prior to that I’d seen somebody looking in the window of the house that he was in front of.
CS: Was he white or black?
GZ: Black.
GZ: And the guy that lives there I know, he’s active in the neighborhood watch and he’s Caucasian. [he is referring to Frank Taaffe here]
GZ: The guy, ah, the suspicious looking guy, went up to the house, I was walking my dog around the neighborhood, and he walked up to the house, and he was smoking. No, I’m sorry, he wasn’t smoking at that time. He turned around and he saw me walking my dog, so he lit a cigarette and leaned up against the wall, pretending like he lived there.

CS: Mm hmm.
GZ: And, ah, so I walked past him and I called non-emergency, and, ah, I got under a streetlight, and they asked me if I could see where he went. Or where he went inside the house and I said, no. And they said, okay, can get to where you can see and I said, I really don’t want to move from this area. Um, oh, and they needed the address. And I don’t know why, adrenalin was rushing, a thousand things went through my mind. I gave them what I thought was my address further down, the 1900 building instead of the 1400. And, ah, when I walked to see the address, I saw the end of the house, and he was at the side of the house looking in the window.

He either threw or spit his, he looked at me and threw his cigarette out and then ran around the back. So I told non-emergency, I think it was still non-emergency at that time, that, you know I don’t know where you guys are coming from, but he’s around back. And, ah, I don’t know where he went. And, um, I stayed in front of the house where the streetlight was.

And I waited and I waited and I waited. Then it hit me, the police came and drove past me. And then is when it hit me that I gave them what I thought was my address instead of that address. So I called back and I said, you know, um, the correct address. The police officer came back. I didn’t even see, cause the house was completely dark, the window was open. So, and the front door was, the police later told me that the front door was unlocked. All the windows were open in the house. And, ah, the front door was unlocked, the garage was open.

Um, so they went in, they cleared the house. Oh, they asked me for the owner’s name and phone number. And then they asked me for permission to go inside the house, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then the next week, not at that building but at the next building, on the end unit, the guy I saw, broke in, apparently stole a laptop from what I understand. Ran off, but one of the maintenance guys saw him and was able to give the police a direction of where he was going…
CS: Mm hmm
GZ: And he was actually arrested. Um, so when I saw him in the same area, in front of the guy’s house, that I know’s, that they keep it unsecured, and he was looking into the house. I just thought something doesn’t fit right here.
CS: And this is, but this, but this is the one prior to this one, right?
GZ: No, no, this is, I’m sorry, that’s why I felt he was suspicious.

The more information comes out, the more dubious Zimmerman's claims of "self defense" seems.

I think the interviews right after tell us a lot. People who saw him close up, when the wounds were still fresh...

That can be heard here:http://www.gzlegalcase.com/documents/statements/audio_interview_0229_1.mp3

CS: Listen, it’s not a guarantee, but like I said a strong possibility, I’m hoping myself. Okay. Another thing too as far as 25 and 30 punches, I’ve consulted with a lot of people, not quite consistent with your injuries. You do have injuries, however. Um, how did he manage to bang your head, and, okay, correct me if I misunderstood what you said here as far as slamming the head into the concrete. Into the cement thing. How’d he do that?
GZ: First punch, you mean? I don’t know if I immediately fell down, he threw me down. I was stumbling, I ended up on my back.
GZ: And he kept punching me, and then, when I started yelling for help, that’s when he grabbed my head and started to slam it.
CS: How many times, okay, how many times you get punched in the nose? A couple, few?
CS: Okay, you never got a chance to hit him, you have no defense wounds here, um, any bruising on your body at all?

CS: Court of public opinion is going to beat up on you a lot, okay?
CS: I mean, a lot of people don’t think that your injuries are consistent with getting in a life-threatening type thing, it’s a matter of perception, I understand that. If there’s anything that you might’ve forgotten…here’s him again, and now here’s another thing too I gotta show you also. That right there, is the only injury to his hands that we could document. Okay? Now I heard you say you’re yelling for help, it’s a matter of perception, I guess that there’s no doubt in my mind that you were in fear, okay? Well the question comes into play is that what enraged him so badly?
CS: That’s why we’re here today. Once again, these can be interpreted as capillary-type cuts or whatever, lacerations, uh, not really, um, coinciding with being slammed hard into the ground. Okay? That’s skull fractures is you happen with that. I’ve seen ‘em all, you know. Me, I reserve judgment because everybody’s built differently, your tolerance for pain might be different from mine, and anybody else’s and it wouldn’t be fair for me to go, I wasn’t there. I actively remain neutral here, okay? It’s kind of a good shoot, bad shoot type thing.
CS: And the only thing that you don’t have is the authority to go ahead and do the stop legally. You follow, I mean…
CS: And, but then again, we can make citizens’ arrests all day long. I mean, for felonies. Problem was that this child wasn’t committing a crime at the time. He was just walking.
At the time, I highly doubt the person making these comments had any idea that interview would explode into the public as it has. It was his observation right after, directly, and right after. I think it tells us a lot.
Does this inv. seem to you, that he is leading the subject as he goes along?

Does this inv. seem to you, that he is leading the subject as he goes along?

Nope.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5546018-post3402.html

Zimmerman released on bond.
Told you dumbasses so.

On the other hand, whether he IS innocent or not (on the ground that he was "justified" in shooting Trayvon Martin in self-defense), let's be candid about one thing.

His justification/self-defense claim is a burden he will have to assume and it will be based largely on HIS own say-so.

Therefore, to the extent that his original bail application was dishonest or less than fully forthcoming, he probably DID hurt his own credibility. In the process of doing that, he therefore DID probably undermine the strength of his own defense case.

Therefore, to the extent that his original bail application was dishonest or less than fully forthcoming, he probably DID hurt his own credibility. In the process of doing that, he therefore DID probably undermine the strength of his own defense case.

Bullshit.

"Judge" Lester is supposed to be ADJUDICATING not grandstanding.

Femi-nazi Corey's information is a sham. GZ should have released GZ on his own recognizance.

Instead , Lester has been manipulating the issues and facts in order to create the illusion that GZ has a penchant for lying and that he attemplted to flee the jurisdiction.

Illusion that he's lying? :lmao:

I found it odd that even though the judge appears to believe Z is a flight risk and a liar he still felt compelled, under the law, to release him.

I found it odd that even though the judge appears to believe Z is a flight risk and a liar he still felt compelled, under the law, to release him.

You remind me of the religous right wing.
They also have a hard time understanding and accepting that we are a nation OF LAW, not of beliefs.
What the Judge believes is moot and he is ONLY the impartial ruler of interpreting the law.
The jury is the determiner of fact.
I suggest 5th grade civics for you.

Bullshit.

Femi-nazi Corey's information is a sham. GZ should have released GZ on his own recognizance.

Instead , Lester has been manipulating the issues and facts in order to create the illusion that GZ has a penchant for lying and that he attemplted to flee the jurisdiction.

Judges do not adjudicate in a bond hearing.
Judges interpret the law in bond hearings.
Adjudication between private parties such as civil cases a Judge can adjudicate.

Bullshit.

Florida Law 903.046 requires that individual applying for bond provide a full and accurate accounting of financial resources. Florida Law 903.035 makes it a criminal offense to purposefully attempt to lie, omit, or mislead the court as part of the bond process chargeable - in this case - as a felony 3.

Please explain the following:

1. How did Judge Lester manipulate Zimmerman into claiming indigent status while having about $130,000 in his accounts?

2. How did Judge Lester manipulate Zimmerman and his wife into attempting to hide the money from the court by transferring the money out of those account just days before the bond hearing?

3. How did Judge Lester manipulate Ms. Zimmerman into lying on the stand pertaining to financial resources?

4. How did Judge Lester manipulate Zimmerman's father?

5. How did Judge Lester manipulate the Defenses finical forensics expert who testified that Zimmerman's actions were consistent with individuals trying to hide money from the court?​

>>>>

You remind me of the religous right wing.
They also have a hard time understanding and accepting that we are a nation OF LAW, not of beliefs.
What the Judge believes is moot and he is ONLY the impartial ruler of interpreting the law.
The jury is the determiner of fact.
I suggest 5th grade civics for you.
The judge could have charged Z with a felony for being dishonest about his finances.

Bond set at 1 million.
Told you folks so.

Zimmerman released on bond.
Told you dumbasses so.
The law is the law, I get that, but why do you seem to be rejoicing over the fact that that animal is back on the streets?
He is not rejoicing over Zimmerman being back out on the street, even though your comprehension is of such, and what because of your idiotic bias shown here? He is instead rejoicing over all the ones here who had said something other than what had just taken place, where as they were all just made fools of to his understanding, uhh because well simply put they were wrong!

The judge could have charged Z with a felony for being dishonest about his finances.

It would be a real dick move to charge Zimmerman with lying about his finances.

Zimmerman has already been punished for lying, by having his previous bond revoked, spending more time in jail, and then by a million dollar bond.

Zimmerman is also being charged with second degree murder. If he's guilty, a conviction for lying to the court would be insignificant in comparison (e.g. he wouldn't spend one extra day in jail). If he's innocent, he's only guilty of trying to minimize how much he's getting shafted for a crime he didn't commit.

Forum List

Back