George Zimmerman's bloody head

They cleared him. In a matter of minutes. In the back of a squad car. And they didn't even apply bandages.

Guess what that tells me?

That you are clear to jump to conclusions?

The NFL used to clear people with minor bumps on their head to go back to the game pretty quick, now they need to be evaluated by a doctor every single time because they have learned that concussions are a lot easier to miss than anyone knew. It will take a while for civilian medicine to catch up, in the meantime cops will cheerfully interview people with mild concussions, and use their confusion against them later.

After all, innocent people are never confused.

And we know this, how?

Because Zimmerman was advised that the police would prefer he not chase him.

Unless, of course, you want to insist that Zimmerman didn't follow him.

Travon's girlfriend asked him to run and he said no, he would walk fast. Zimmerman kept following him and Travon finally asked him why.

So your story is that Travon ran and then decided to come back and seek his stalker out? Doesn't make sense.

I don't have a story, I just repeat the stories of others, just like you. Unlike you, I actually know I am just repeating stories.

EMS report will trump photo any day of the week.

Prosecutors have seen that.
Yeah, but this is a picture from an anonymous person that shared it with the media instead of the police! If Martin was banging Zimmerman's head on concrete he sure wasn't trying very hard if that is real evidence.

I see one cut, some blood, that is it.

What about the soft tissue trauma that probably caused contusions below the epidermis?

We don't see that either but if Z'man's story is true, he had contusions as well as the bleeding open wounds.

Um, actually the paramedics do not have to take anyone with a head injury to the hospital without them declining especially with minor cases. It is not the only reason they do not take someone. You know how I know this? I have seen it. I call the paramedics often, I deal with them often.
And why didn't he take himself to the hospital? Especially if he broke his nose?
And I have no clue what you are even talking about when it comes to California. I ignore half of what you say anyways, stick to being ;)

Also, the paramedics would take you to the hospital, they would wait for you to pass out from shock or loss of blood. They could also take you and prove that you were not fit at the time to form a rational decision due to shock from a severe injury.

Really? You think paramedics who access a head injury where a guy says his head was pounded on the sidewalk will make a judgement call not to take the guy to the hospital? Do you have any idea how much money the city/county would be on the hook for if it turned out they were wrong?

Could the reason he didn't go to the hospital be that the fracking police arrested him and drug him down to the police station against his will? Was he supposed to escape from them and drive to the hospital?

I know you have no clue what I am talking about, you would need to be able to think beyond your little world where guns are bad and blacks are always innocent.

First off I asked why he didn't go to the hospital if he had a broken nose and head injury, never said the paramedics would declined his case. I stated they don't always take head injuries like you claimed. And even if he refused to go in ambulance, the Police are still obligated to take him if he asks. He could have also gone when he was released.
And in my little world I stated in a thread today I was not against guns, and I have also seen bullet fragments be taken out of my brother's face after he was shot by a black kid. I don't think every black man is innocent, I just don't assume all are guilty, there is a difference.
In my little world I have been arrested in a hospital bed while I was being treated for a broken nose and head injury. I also grew up with Uncles who were Cops, and neighbors who were Cops. So if you continue to say all Cops lie, I will continue to think you are a douche bag.

He didn't go to the hospital because he was in police custody. being that he thought he was innocent, and that he is stupid enough to actually believe police when they say they only want to clear him, he actually cooperated with them, even though the on scene investigator wanted to file charges.

Funny how you are willing to assume that Zimmerman is guilty while trying to claim you don't assume every black kid is innocent. Your racism is showing again. The only reason you think Zimmerman is guilty is you don't like his skin color. If he was black and had shot a white kid, you would be demanding the police let him go.

Me, I prefer to be honest, and wait for the facts. The ones that we know tell me that Zimmerman is not guilty of murder, and until someone comes up with some more facts, I will wait.

Funny thing, I can point to at least on DA who, knowing everything the police know, and listening to the same cop who testified on the stand, decided not to charge Zimmerman. All you can point to is your bias, and the political aspirations of a woman who doesn't care about facts.

You are wrong.

In 30 plus years of treating wounds of all types, I see wounds on ZMan that could be caused by the head being bashed against concrete. If someone sucker-punched me and commenced to dribble my cranium on the sidewalk, I would put hollowpoints center of mass.

I am anxious to see the postmortum report which hopefully will describe the angle of entry of the bullet and distance of the shooter, etc.

I bet the jury will be interested in that as well.

Absolutely - Getting your nose busted & head bashed on concrete will usually knock you out before it causes a gash.

During the bail hearing the investigator said that the gunshot left powder burns on Martins hoody that were visible to the naked eye at night while they were performing CPR on him. He also said there was stippling on Martin's skin. That means the gun was about 6" away.
Here is the transcript: George Zimmerman Bond Hearing (Transcript) «

Maybe you can show us where he said that.

Search for

gunshot
powder
burns
CPR
visible
naked
hoodie
stippling
skin

NOT FOUND

Your transcript is not complete.

D = Defense / P = Prosecution

D - Do you have any evidence that supports who started the fight?

P - No

D - Do you have any evidence in your investigation to date that contradicts or conflicts with his (Zimmerman's) contention that he... Turned back to his car

P - No

D - That Martin assaulted first

P - No

P - The shooting was in close proximity. Powder burns were on the sweatshirt. Stippling on Martin to indicate close proximity.

D - Is the evidence inconsistent with Zimmerman saying his head was being hit on the ground?

P - No

D - What are the injuries?

P - Two lacerations to the back of his head.

D - Could it have been from his head hitting the ground?

P - Yes

An armed man approached someone after following him. Martin should have killed Zimmerman and used the stand your ground law.

Well, from the looks of it, he certainly tried. Probably would have succeeded if Zimmerman didn't have the gun.

Who approached who? When you answer that, you will answer who starting that fight. He knew he was armed and started a fight and shot a kid.

He wins?

Travon's girlfriend asked him to run and he said no, he would walk fast. Zimmerman kept following him and Travon finally asked him why.

So your story is that Travon ran and then decided to come back and seek his stalker out? Doesn't make sense.

I don't QW has any clue what he is saying now.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend until Zimmerman got out of his car and approached him then she said the phone was somehow dropped.

She was a witness until that moment. This self defense theory is Ludicrous. So is the stand your ground theory in this case.

Yep, Zimmerman walked up to Martin and attacked him with the back of his head.

Funny thing, the only people I see who mention stand your ground are the idiots who think Zimmerman is guilty. I have repeatedly pointed out that, even without stand your ground, Zimmerman had a right to defend himself if Martin was on top of him and he couldn't get away. That applies in every single state in this country.

But why? He didn't commit a crime, and unless he was being annoying or posed as a threat to the people around him being on drugs is not a crime. Possessing drugs is, being public intoxicated is not unless you pose as a danger to yourself or others around you. Giving the fact Martin alone, if he was on drugs, he was not committing a crime.

You don't have to be committing a crime to look suspicious.

Zimmerman implied that Travon might be in the process of committing a crime when he said these punks always get away. Some people say he said something racist other than punks.

He is really talking a lot and digging himself in deeper. Corey is going to be all over him just with the stuff he's already said. Apologizing to the family at the bail hearing for one.

So?

He goes on to say that the Prosecutor may be in hot water.

The reason for the prosecution of Zimmerman is 100% political. The dumb **** Prosecutor is only thinking about re-election.

The Probably Cause affidavit is a joke. It claims that [non-racist] Zimmerman profiled Trayvon, then chased him down while he [6'3" athletic Trayvon] was running home, and then shot him out of malice [definition of murder]. However, none of the evidence presented by the affidavit supports that position. And, the evidence we have contradicts that position.

From the affidavit, we are told that the autopsy shows that Trayvon was shot in the chest, that his mom claims the screaming on the 911 tape was Trayvon, and that Zimmerman referred to Trayvon as a f-ing punk. No mention of the time line. No mention of Zimmerman's wounds. No mention of what the witnesses said. No mention that it was purely suspicious BEHAVIOR that Zimmerman pointed to on the 911 tape for the reason for the call. No mention that no one reported Trayvon running toward home. No mention that it really sounds like Zimmerman said it's f-ing cold. No mention that Trayvon was worthless and that the world is better with him gone.

Last edited:
He is really talking a lot and digging himself in deeper. Corey is going to be all over him just with the stuff he's already said. Apologizing to the family at the bail hearing for one.

Lead invesigator testified under oath there wasn't evidence to indicate Zman's story didnt happen exactly as he recounted.
Not true. Not true at all. Not only did the lead homicide detective find Z's story inconsistent with the evidence and want to charge him,

but the investigator that was under oath yesterday said:

"Gilbreath also was asked what further evidence he had about a confrontation apart from the phone call and witnesses' statements: "We have Mr. Zimmerman's statement, we have the shell casing, and we have the body," he said.
When asked by the prosecuting attorney whether there was any evidence that suggests Zimmerman's original statement to police was not true, Gilbreith replied, "Yes.
"

Judge grants $150K bail for George Zimmerman - CBS News

Cops lie, why do you have a problem with this concept? Here is an example.

Bogota Officer: May Be Fired For Stopping Beatdown - WPIX

Gee, look at that, someone calls for help, and the police attack the guy they are supposed to help. Another cop shows up and joins the attack, then the smart cop shows up and stops them. Guess who is in trouble.

I will give you a hint, it isn't the cops who are attacking someone for no reason.

Cops lie.

EMS report will trump photo any day of the week.

Prosecutors have seen that.
Yeah, but this is a picture from an anonymous person that shared it with the media instead of the police! If Martin was banging Zimmerman's head on concrete he sure wasn't trying very hard if that is real evidence.

How many times can someone cut you before you think it might be OK to defend yourself?

What about the soft tissue trauma that probably caused contusions below the epidermis?

We don't see that either but if Z'man's story is true, he had contusions as well as the bleeding open wounds.

He'll provide medical records to back all that up, I'm sure......................

Absolutely - Getting your nose busted & head bashed on concrete will usually knock you out before it causes a gash.

During the bail hearing the investigator said that the gunshot left powder burns on Martins hoody that were visible to the naked eye at night while they were performing CPR on him. He also said there was stippling on Martin's skin. That means the gun was about 6" away.
Here is the transcript: George Zimmerman Bond Hearing (Transcript) «

Maybe you can show us where he said that.

Search for

gunshot
powder
burns
CPR
visible
naked
hoodie
stippling
skin

NOT FOUND

Your transcript is not complete.

D = Defense / P = Prosecution

D - Do you have any evidence that supports who started the fight?

P - No

D - Do you have any evidence in your investigation to date that contradicts or conflicts with his (Zimmerman's) contention that he... Turned back to his car

P - No

D - That Martin assaulted first

P - No

P - The shooting was in close proximity. Powder burns were on the sweatshirt. Stippling on Martin to indicate close proximity.

D - Is the evidence inconsistent with Zimmerman saying his head was being hit on the ground?

P - No

D - What are the injuries?

P - Two lacerations to the back of his head.

D - Could it have been from his head hitting the ground?

P - Yes
What is in the transcript I provided.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So do you know who started the fight?
GILBREATH: Do I know?
O’MARA: Right.
GILBREATH: No.
O’MARA: Do you have any evidence that supports who may have started the fight?
O’MARA: Mr. Zimmerman gave a statement that very night, did he not?
GILBREATH: Yes.
O’MARA: And within that statement, he said that he saw somebody, he was concerned, he got out of his car, he called non-emergency, and began to go towards the person. Is that paraphrasing but pretty correct so far?
GILBREATH: Paraphrasing, yes.
O’MARA: Ok. And if I go wrong, stop me and let me know where I wrong.
GILBREATH: I will.
O’MARA: And then he said he went back around and went towards his car, did he not? In his statement.
GILBREATH: In his statement after he was told not to talk by the dispatcher.
O’MARA: Got you.
GILBREATH: He says that he continued on to find a street sign and then went back to his car.
O’MARA: So he said before he knew anyone else saw or did not see what had happened, he gave a statement saying he went back to his car, correct?
GILBREATH: No. Towards his car.
O’MARA: Sorry. You’re right. He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?
GILBREATH: That part of the interview I don’t recall because I don’t know that he indicated where Martin was.
O’MARA: Did he tell you who started the fight? Did he give you any indication what happened?
O’MARA: Not you. I apologize. Are you aware of any information of the statements that he had given regarding that?
GILBREATH: Yes.
O’MARA: Ok. And in those statements that you’re aware of and were part of your foundation for coming up with this probable cause affidavit, what did he tell the officers?
GILBREATH: That he was the victim in this, and that it was Martin that confronted him and assaulted him.
O’MARA: When did he say that? When was the first in relation to when the event happened. When did he say that?
GILBREATH: The initial interview that was conducted at Sanford Police Department.
O’MARA: How long after the event?
GILBREATH: Within an hour and a half.
O’MARA: Had if been disclosed before he made that statement any information about what other evidence the police had gathered regarding this investigation?
GILBREATH: You mean to him? O’MARA: Yes.
GILBREATH: Not to my knowledge.
O’MARA: Would it be safe to assume then in giving him, and him giving that statement to the police wherein he said one, “I turned around and went back to my car”; and two, that he did not start the fight and that he was assaulted by Mr. Martin. When he gave that statement, did he have any indication that there were or were not half a dozen witnesses who saw the whole thing?
GILBREATH: I have no knowledge of that. I don’t know what –
Here is the video of the entire thing. >>> George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

At exactly 1:38:34 is what is above, and I just listened to it for accuracy, and it is - so your transcription is lacking as well.

This is likely the reason for the drop:

---> (COMMERCIAL BREAK)

COSTELLO: Back live to the bond hearing in Sanford, Florida. Mark O’Mara, who is George Zimmerman’s attorney is doing another redirect of the state’s attorney investigator. They’re talking about what injuries George Zimmerman had to his head that night. Let’s listen.
On to more at 1: 50 :00
GILBREATH: Managed to scoot away from the concrete sidewalk and that is at that point is when the shooting subsequently followed. That is not consistent with the evidence we found.
O’MARA: The injuries seem to be consistent with his story, though, don’t they?
Dale; The injuries are consistent with a harder object striking the back of his head than his head was.
O’MARA: Could that be cement?
GILBREATH: Could be.
O’MARA: Did you just say it was consistent or did you say it wasn’t consistent?
GILBREATH: I said it was.
I am not doubting some of those words were used, I just want to see the entire transcript. I have not been able to find that anywhere, yet.

The part about TM "circling" Z's car is not in any transcript I can find either. I had to go and relisten for myself to find it.

Blame commercial breaks.

Last edited:
She testified to Martin saying Zimmerman came back, not the other way around. I guess Martin told her. The dropped call was five minutes before the Police go there. How long do you think it would take for Martin to circle back around, attack Zimmerman, and for the Police to get there?

You guys are sure quick to believe Zimmerman who is the only one saying Martin came after him, while there is actually a witness to back up that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin. Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.
I am still trying to figure out why you guys are quick to accept Zimmerman's account without witnesses, but not Martin's who's girlfriend has testified to Martin saying Zimmerman was the one who actually followed him.

Tell Me dildo, why do you believe Zimmerman over Martin and Martin's girlfriend?
Actually, the call was dropped just one minute before he shot Trayvon.

Her call to him started at 7:12. Records show they were on the phone 4 minutes. 7:16PM.

(now there *could* be some cushion in the seconds, if it was rounded up to the nearest minute, (likely), but the actual internal records of the cell log should show the exact second when it was cut off.)

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

yes one minute is more than ample time to circle a vehicle, knock a man down, and bash his head into the ground several times.

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

One minute can last hours in situations like that and the only person so far that can testify only has hearsay evidence via Martin over a cell phone.
Who can testify that Martin came back and attacked Zimmerman? Like I said there is only a witness saying Martin was on top of Zimmerman, no one to back up Zimmermans claim that Martin came back after him.

I'm not sure i'm not a member of the defense or prosecution so I don't have access to all the evidence in the case, nor does anyone in the media or on this forum.

Maybe there is a witness that the media, and thus you and me, have not heard about? Who knows, not us that is for sure.

You guys keep making the argument he had the right to defend himself, what about the kids right to defend himself? Does the law not apply to him because A. He didn't have a gun? B. He is black?
Dumb + ass.

When you attack someone, you are the assailiant., One you become an assailant, your right to claim self-defende goes out the window. The kid attacked Zimmerman. End of story.
That's only because you believe Zimmerman's story.

Some of us don't, and prosecutors have said his story does not match the evidence.

And only two people know the exact story of how it went down.

This is more than a he said/he said.

This is he said/he's dead.

The evidence that remains is what will allow us to deduce as best we can of exactly how it went down.

A prosecutor said that, the first one said the evidence did not warrant charging Zimmerman.

We told you racists for weeks that Zimmerman was attacked, that he was yelling for help and that he had cuts to his head. But you racists wanted to demonize the white guy (who is actually half Argentine and half Jewish).

Ya'll wanted to make this about the poor black guy. Poor black guy can't even thug w/o someone daring to ask what he's up to. Screw ya'll. This is what Trayvon Martin is about and this is why he got popped.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain-500x281.jpg

And screw your hag, Angela Corey who is doing your evil racist bidding.

George_Zimmerman_Head_Wound_2.png

Do these pictures match?

What I'm trying to figure out is how all this blood is going to the left on the left side and going to the right on the right side. It defy's gravity.

Check out this one:

andrew-booth.jpg

See the blood going straight down. That looks real to me.

And look at this one. Two trails of blood, both going straight down:

DiegoSanchez2_display_image.jpg

35c232ab0311618b924c95976afd4ec1_view.jpg

Again, blood going straight down. And this took 5 stitches to close up.

And on Zimmerman, with all that bleeding, there's like 15 trails of blood that all "artfully" stopped after about two inches?

And who took the picture?

Seems there are interesting questions ahead. Can't wait for the answers.
You are trying to figure out how blood flows down? ever here of gravity?

Forum List

Back