George Zimmerman's bloody head

She's still a witness, and can take the stand and testify as to what she heard.

I'll be anxious to hear her explain how she heard where people were.

She testified to Martin saying Zimmerman came back, not the other way around. I guess Martin told her. The dropped call was five minutes before the Police go there. How long do you think it would take for Martin to circle back around, attack Zimmerman, and for the Police to get there?

You guys are sure quick to believe Zimmerman who is the only one saying Martin came after him, while there is actually a witness to back up that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin. Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.
I am still trying to figure out why you guys are quick to accept Zimmerman's account without witnesses, but not Martin's who's girlfriend has testified to Martin saying Zimmerman was the one who actually followed him.

Tell Me dildo, why do you believe Zimmerman over Martin and Martin's girlfriend?

Could it be that Zimmerman went back to his car and found Martin walking around it?

That would explain everything, unless you already have all the facts.

Actually, the call was dropped just one minute before he shot Trayvon.

Her call to him started at 7:12. Records show they were on the phone 4 minutes. 7:16PM.

(now there *could* be some cushion in the seconds, if it was rounded up to the nearest minute, (likely), but the actual internal records of the cell log should show the exact second when it was cut off.)

Is one minute time for Martin to circle back around as Zimmerman claimed, circle his truck, and then attack Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman tried to hold Martin because those punks always get away, Martin fought back which is his right to since he was being held against his will. Martin got the upper hand at some point after being attacked by Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot him because he was the idiot who went after and started an altercation with an innocent man.

yes one minute is more than ample time to circle a vehicle, knock a man down, and bash his head into the ground several times.

Except the body was found no where near the car, nor did the screaming begin there.

The witnesses tend to support Zimmerman, however.

Theory is great, but it's just theory. The evidence is all that matters in a courtroom.
And there is a witness who observed Zimmerman on top of Martin at the time the gun was fired.

Another one of your invisible witnesses that the prosecution can't find?
No, a real live witness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kyUhRsLBc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active]Eye Witness: "Police REFUSED to see Crime Scene in Trayvon Martin Case".mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

About 5:30 on the video.

And there is a witness who observed Zimmerman on top of Martin at the time the gun was fired.

No, a real live witness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kyUhRsLBc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active]Eye Witness: "Police REFUSED to see Crime Scene in Trayvon Martin Case".mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Worthless---he says himself that he didn't see anything clearly enough to testify to.

Yes, reports by trained medical professionals DO trump images that were not taken by police.

Do you know the chain of custody of the photo in question?

I'm going to make a bold leap and say: NO.

Dunk, slammed.

NO. They don't. You are making shit up without ANY shred of proper factual underpinning.

There is no such "rule."

Indeed, if the jury were to credit the photograph (without caring about who took the picture) and if, upon a good cross examination, the jury discredited to some extent the adequacy of the EMTs' factual reporting, the fact is, the jury could reject the EMT report in its entirety if they felt that justice called for that result.

And yes. In fact, we DO know something about the image. We know it was taken on a cell phone camera. We know it came embedded with information about the image including the "when it was taken" component. We know it was taken three minutes from when we know the gun was shot.

You went for a slam dunk and missed the hoop.
Ok, pumpernickel, we'll go with your suggestion the jury will disregard the EMS report (and the pictures police no doubt have taken - if they didn't more incompetence from the SPD) --and go with an low resolution image with chain of custody issues.

Whatever you say, scrapheap. :lol:

Sorry sour dough. But that's not what I said. I merely noted that YOU were making shit up. You claimed that the report would have more weight or value than a photo. It doesn't have to be that way.

A photo can often speak far more loudly than a report --your claims to the contrary notwithstanding. You DID just make the claim but it IS made-up bullshit.

Sorry garbage-pail, but the facts are the facts regardless of your dishonest but baseless desire to recast them into something else.

An armed man approached someone after following him. Martin should have killed Zimmerman and used the stand your ground law.

Well, from the looks of it, he certainly tried. Probably would have succeeded if Zimmerman didn't have the gun.

Who approached who? When you answer that, you will answer who starting that fight. He knew he was armed and started a fight and shot a kid.

He wins?

Your analysis reveals only what a low caliber thinker you are zoom.

From what we now understand, it is apparent (although not yet proved) that INITIALLY Zimmerman followed the kid. It is an open question of whether, then, at some point, the kid turned it around and "followed" Zimmerman.

But it hardly matters EITHER way.

Your sub-moron "analysis" would have folks believe that "following" is the be-all and end-all of the legal quandary. :cuckoo:

You dope. It isn't. In point of fact, that "issues" borders on being irrelevant.

No, a real live witness.

Worthless---he says himself that he didn't see anything clearly enough to testify to.
He/she saw a larger man on top at the time of the shooting. Clearly.

It's like you weren't even listening to the words.

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

More...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/219537-new-dershowitz-blasts-zimmerman-prosecuter-becuase-of-photo.html#post5159697

He goes on to say that the Prosecutor may be in hot water.

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Other side from who? :eusa_eh:

You do know that Dershowitz is a well known liberal, right?

No, a real live witness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kyUhRsLBc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active"]Eye Witness: "Police REFUSED to see Crime Scene in Trayvon Martin Case".mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Does he have a face?

A name?

Is he a he?

Last edited:

He/she saw a larger man on top at the time of the shooting. Clearly.

It's like you weren't even listening to the words.

Did you listen?

"I know it was very dark, but I have to say that I think it was the larger person that was on top."

Yep, sounds convincing to me, if I forget that people see things that aren't real all the time. people judge size by comparing objects to their surroundings, a person laying on the ground always looks smaller than a person who is kneeling.

I'll be anxious to hear her explain how she heard where people were.

She testified to Martin saying Zimmerman came back, not the other way around. I guess Martin told her. The dropped call was five minutes before the Police go there. How long do you think it would take for Martin to circle back around, attack Zimmerman, and for the Police to get there?

You guys are sure quick to believe Zimmerman who is the only one saying Martin came after him, while there is actually a witness to back up that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin. Zimmerman has a history of assault, Martin does not.
I am still trying to figure out why you guys are quick to accept Zimmerman's account without witnesses, but not Martin's who's girlfriend has testified to Martin saying Zimmerman was the one who actually followed him.

Tell Me dildo, why do you believe Zimmerman over Martin and Martin's girlfriend?

Could it be that Zimmerman went back to his car and found Martin walking around it?

That would explain everything, unless you already have all the facts.
When did Martin go back to the truck and circle it between 7:16 and 7:17?
And why are you guys so quick to believe Zimmerman? Is it only because the liberals have sided with Martin?

Lots of folks here persist in asking the wrong questions.

WHERE is THIS particular evidence?

Where is THAT particular evidence?

Calm down. The STATE has the duty, the full-fledged OBLIGATION, to produce the evidence -- in the right forum and at the right time.

This Board and the media are not such forums. This is also not the time. WE all may have a right to know and a pronounced interest, too. But Zimmerman is the one who has the actual RIGHT to receive the information FROM the State.

He was profiled. None of this would have happened otherwise.

Straight out of a Florida Neighborhood Watch Book.
Suspicious Activities Include:

- A person with seemingly no purpose, wandering around or loitering in the neighborhood.

- A person looking into a neighbor's windows and/or parked cars, moving from door to door.

How to Report Suspicious Activity:

- Immediately report any/all suspicious persons, vehicles, and activity to the Sheriff's Office non emergency dispatch.

- Be specific when describing any suspects (race, sex, age, height, weight, eye/hair color, facial hair, tattoos and articles of clothing worn.)

Lots of folks here persist in asking the wrong questions.

WHERE is THIS particular evidence?

Where is THAT particular evidence?

Calm down. The STATE has the duty, the full-fledged OBLIGATION, to produce the evidence -- in the right forum and at the right time.

This Board and the media are not such forums. This is also not the time. WE all may have a right to know and a pronounced interest, too. But Zimmerman is the one who has the actual RIGHT to receive the information FROM the State.

I think that is what people here are anticipating, what the state will bring, what they will ask, do, say. Everyone here knows what is said in this forum doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

It's just discussion. The complaints about trying Zimmerman in the media are lame. We want to know what's going on. We all have an opinion.

I don't QW has any clue what he is saying now.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend until Zimmerman got out of his car and approached him then she said the phone was somehow dropped.

She was a witness until that moment. This self defense theory is Ludicrous. So is the stand your ground theory in this case.

Yep, Zimmerman walked up to Martin and attacked him with the back of his head.

Funny thing, the only people I see who mention stand your ground are the idiots who think Zimmerman is guilty. I have repeatedly pointed out that, even without stand your ground, Zimmerman had a right to defend himself if Martin was on top of him and he couldn't get away. That applies in every single state in this country.

That is not true in all cases. Under Florida Statute 776.041 (use of force by an aggressor) negates the self defense claim if Zimmerman was the aggressor and (a) was committing a forcible felony, OR (b) they fear death or great bodily harm and did not take reasonable steps to escape the situation.

Under the first clause, if it can be shown that Zimmerman initiated hostilities, then you possibly have assault and and unlawful detention which is defined in 776.08 as a forcible felony. Under the second set of circumstances the state will likely make the case that Zimmerman did not take advantage of an escape from the situation because he left his truck and intruded himself into a situation where he'd been specifically instructed as a member of the Neighborhood watch not to go.

>>>>

No, a real live witness.

NO, She (the witness) clearly says that the larger man was on top, the shot was fired, then the larger man (the same one that was on tip) rose and walked into better light.

I think we can all agree that the one that did not rise was Martin.

>>>>

No, a real live witness.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kyUhRsLBc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active"]Eye Witness: "Police REFUSED to see Crime Scene in Trayvon Martin Case".mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Does he have a face?

Yes.

Yes.

Is he a he?

Don't think so, my impression was that he was a she.

>>>>

Last edited:

He's another media hound, just on the other side of the fence. I see blood on the head, perhaps a bruise, no "gashes". Zimmerman da*n sure healed quicker than Martin.............

Other side from who? :eusa_eh:

You do know that Dershowitz is a well known liberal, right?

And one of the country's top appellate lawyers who has won nearly all his appeals of murder and attempted murder convictions, so when Dershowitz says something is wrong with the prosecutor's actions, a smart prosecutor will pay attention.

Forum List

Back