Georgetown to give preferential status in admissions to descendants of slaves

How many descendants of former WHITE slaves will benefit?

Could a private university getting federal grant money have a policy where it gave preferential treatment to descendants of slave owners and you be OK with it?

White people always want a piece and if they dont get it its unfair

I'm white and don't expect any preferential treatment. Unlike your kind that do, I am willing to earn what I get. You think being black automatically does that here.

You dont expect it but thats because you already get it just by living in a system built to benefit you

I get it because I earned it. You have to say the system is rigged because you know your kind can't or won't. You have to have an excuse when you're unwilling or unable to do what the rest of us do.

Trump says the system is rigged. I say the system is rigged. Republicans say the system is rigged. Dems say the system is rigged.

Yet, you only disagree with blacks saying the system is rigged. Everything else is valid as long as you're included

You can only be enslaved if you allow it. Quit the bitching and move on

False.

Slavery is a reality. Not a mindset.

Telling cotton pickers they were free would not of made it true. I personally prefer not to live in ignorant bliss.

If you are referring to fighting back, then I am all for it. Down with the United States of America!

False.

Telling cotton pickers they were free would not of made it true. I personally prefer not to live in ignorant bliss.

Save it Bozo, if you feel you're "enslaved" do something about it and quit whining, you fuckers whine about everything and it's annoying

Save it Bozo, if you feel you're "enslaved" do something about it and quit whining, you fuckers whine about everything and it's annoying

I am annoying you? Good.

I am doing something about it IRL.

If you are not going to have a discussion here, then you are the bozo.

I am stating the simple fact that you are a slave with no freedom. Disagree? Make an argument.

False.

Sassy's version of slavery is believe you're free and you are. Which explains why she has such a goofy view of what Slavery really is or was.

I am annoying you? Good.

I am doing something about it IRL.

If you are not going to have a discussion here, then you are the bozo.

I am stating the simple fact that you are a slave with no freedom. Disagree? Make an argument.

You're an idiot...I don't argue with idiots, they are too clueless to realize they're being shellacked

How many descendants of former WHITE slaves will benefit?

Could a private university getting federal grant money have a policy where it gave preferential treatment to descendants of slave owners and you be OK with it?

I'm white and don't expect any preferential treatment. Unlike your kind that do, I am willing to earn what I get. You think being black automatically does that here.

You dont expect it but thats because you already get it just by living in a system built to benefit you

I get it because I earned it. You have to say the system is rigged because you know your kind can't or won't. You have to have an excuse when you're unwilling or unable to do what the rest of us do.

Trump says the system is rigged. I say the system is rigged. Republicans say the system is rigged. Dems say the system is rigged.

Yet, you only disagree with blacks saying the system is rigged. Everything else is valid as long as you're included
What color have to do with it again? Oh, right.....you still enslave blacks on your plantation.....

What color have to do with it again? Oh, right.....you still enslave blacks on your plantation.....

Every system is rigged except when it comes to minorities waka waka

i have a black maid who drives me around, makes me food, and repeats what i say. (ME: "BUILD THE WALL!" Him: Build The Wall!)

i don't think him & his descendants deserve preferential treatment to get into Georgetown...that's ridiculous!

i have a black maid who drives me around, makes me food, and repeats what i say. (ME: "BUILD THE WALL!" Him: Build The Wall!)

i don't think him & his descendants deserve preferential treatment to get into Georgetown...that's ridiculous!
You never bitched about their policy re: alumni's descendants until it included former slaves, who happened to be black. Now it's a big issue. What is ridiculous is you, your attitude and your big ole entitled ego thinking it's any of your fuckin business.

14203243_529276933925804_4321675966738358430_n.jpg

Georgetown is only offering preference to those who descended from the 300 slaves that Georgetown University sold in the 1830s

If they give preference to the children of alumni, why not the descendants of those slaves?

Forum List

Back