Georgetown to give preferential status in admissions to descendants of slaves

Did you read the link I posted? They give preference to descendants of alumni, and now they're going to extend that to the black slaves they owned in the 1830's, who also contributed to the university with their hard work. However, they sold them, so it's probably going to be close to impossible for most of those descendants to know who they are. A "part of the family" type thing. I think it's pretty cool.

So race shouldn't be used unless it gives blacks preferential treatment. If blacks are denied, you call it racism. If blacks are rewarded, it's perfectly OK to you racists.

Who was hurt by slavery? Was it whites or blacks?

Certainly not any black people alive today.

If your dead ancestor was hurt by some dead ancestors of white people, collect from those dead white ancestors.

GOOD LUCK!!

The system didnt die when you guys decided that blacks were finally humans.

Since my family wasn't in this country until after 1900, they didn't decide either way.

Hell, I was not here until 1957.

I am white, and I am supposed to pay for the sins of people I never had anything to do with? Am I supposed to pay for the happiness of some worthless black punk or some equally worthless slut?

My ancestors were feudal serfs, whose life was far worse than the lives of any American slaves, and about a thousand years longer.

I don't bitch about it because I have self respect, Because I know that I deserve in life only what I earned.

So race shouldn't be used unless it gives blacks preferential treatment. If blacks are denied, you call it racism. If blacks are rewarded, it's perfectly OK to you racists.

They call it positive discrimination...

Those that claim they want to be judged by the content of their character suddenly want to be judged by the color of their skin. That is, until doing so denies them. Then it's content of their character until they can benefit from skin color.
:eusa_wall:
It's not about their color in the case of the admissions policy at Georgetown. It's that their slave ancestors are being treated like "alum." They do the same for the children of the janitor, too, no doubt. It is for a specific group of people whose ancestors were "employees" so to speak. That's not discrimination in any way. You're just sore because they're black.

How many descendants of former WHITE slaves will benefit?

Could a private university getting federal grant money have a policy where it gave preferential treatment to descendants of slave owners and you be OK with it?

Looks like Georgetown's enrollment of students with Irish ancestry will be increasing

I reap the benefits because of hard work. Blacks wants the benefits because they're you're too damn lazy to earn it yourself.

You think so...but being white is an advantage in America. To say its not is once again just lying about it

You prove it.

Who is the majority group in power America? And does the majority power holders in any situation have less than the minority with less power?

I said proof not an excuse.

If it was an excuse you'd have an explanation. But you cant so you call names

What you said isn't proof and needs no explanation to refute something that refutes itself. More excuses.

Could a private university getting federal grant money have a policy where it gave preferential treatment to descendants of slave owners and you be OK with it?

White people always want a piece and if they dont get it its unfair

Who was hurt by slavery? Was it whites or blacks?

Certainly not any black people alive today.

If your dead ancestor was hurt by some dead ancestors of white people, collect from those dead white ancestors.

GOOD LUCK!!

The system didnt die when you guys decided that blacks were finally humans.

Since my family wasn't in this country until after 1900, they didn't decide either way.

Hell, I was not here until 1957.

I am white, and I am supposed to pay for the sins of people I never had anything to do with? Am I supposed to pay for the happiness of some worthless black punk or some equally worthless slut?

My ancestors were feudal serfs, whose life was far worse than the lives of any American slaves, and about a thousand years longer.

I don't bitch about it because I have self respect, Because I know that I deserve in life only what I earned.

That's the difference with the two of us and many more like us. Instead of making excuses so you don't have to find a way, you find a way.

Unlike your freeloading kind, I don't expect preferential treatment. OldLady said this wasn't about skin color to which I asked "how many descendants of former white slaves will benefit?". Apparently you can't answer that either.

Sorry but my meme isn't false. Blacks think they are the only ones ever enslaved in this nation? Not even close, they're just the ones wailing about it, the others got over it and moved on

You might not be getting the point.

Everyone is enslaved right now, at this exact point in time.

I am wailing about it. You should be wailing about it too.

Also, fun fact, blacks are not the only social group that wails for affirmative action using slavery as a justification.

White women receive the most from affirmative action, and the modern feminist is screaming about being controlled by the patriarchy.

Those that claim they want to be judged by the content of their character suddenly want to be judged by the color of their skin. That is, until doing so denies them. Then it's content of their character until they can benefit from skin color.
It's not about their color in the case of the admissions policy at Georgetown. It's that their slave ancestors are being treated like "alum." They do the same for the children of the janitor, too, no doubt. It is for a specific group of people whose ancestors were "employees" so to speak. That's not discrimination in any way. You're just sore because they're black.

Looks like Georgetown's enrollment of students with Irish ancestry will be increasing

My question was to OldLady who said this isn't about skin color. I'm curious as to how many of those descendants will be white. While I don't know the actual number of them that will be black, ALL sums up the total.

Sorry but my meme isn't false. Blacks think they are the only ones ever enslaved in this nation? Not even close, they're just the ones wailing about it, the others got over it and moved on

You might not be getting the point.

Everyone is enslaved right now, at this exact point in time.

I am wailing about it. You should be wailing about it too.

Also, fun fact, blacks are not the only social group that wails for affirmative action using slavery as a justification.

White women receive the most from affirmative action, and the modern feminist is screaming about being controlled by the patriarchy.

You can only be enslaved if you allow it. Quit the bitching and move on

Modern conservatism is the enslavement of the mind of working people to serve the wealthy against the best interest of the working class. So I guess that would leave you cons out for this go-round. Maybe you'll be eligible for Georgetown in 100 years.

Who are we kidding, there aren't any conservative looking to get into college, they're in line at Walmart on Black Friday. Yes karma has it's way of sticking a shiv in their belly just as they are fighting for that 55" tv.

Doris Day still alive, 92 yrs old. Go Doris.

Last edited:

Can a private university getting federal grant money have a policy giving preferential treatment to descendants of alumni and former employee/slaves? Yes. Race has nothing to do with it, is what I'm telling you. Can you possibly get the picture?

I'm white and don't expect any preferential treatment. Unlike your kind that do, I am willing to earn what I get. You think being black automatically does that here.

My question was to OldLady who said this isn't about skin color. I'm curious as to how many of those descendants will be white. While I don't know the actual number of them that will be black, ALL sums up the total.

Leftists think it was slavery if only they were black, there were thousands upon thousands of white slaves in early America

Modern conservatism is the enslavement of the mind of working people to serve the wealthy against the best interest of the working class. So I guess that would leave you cons out for this go-round. Maybe you'll be eligible for Georgetown in 100 years.

Who are we kidding, there aren't any conservative looking to get into college, they're in line at Walmart on Black Friday. Yes karma has it's way of sticking a shiv in their belly just as they are fighting for that 55" tv.

Do you know why blacks aren't in line to get that 55" TV? They've already stolen it from the most recent riot they participated in.

But only black folks keep bitching about it.

And, of course, bleeding heart weak kneed liberals. Black or white.

Bitch about what? The existence of slavery?

You are also a slave, buddy. You have every right to bitch about it.

I do not see myself as a slave. If you see yourself as a slave, that is your problem and you should seek professional help as soon as possible. Or you could emigrate to Liberia. Or Saudi Arabia.

You and your ilk have no right and no reason to demand recompense from those of us who are not responsible for the stupidity of your ancestors who were stupid enough to become slaves. If they had had any brains maybe they should have set sail and explore and conquer other lands like the white people did.

Their stupidity was obviously inherited by you, based on your posts.

I'm white and don't expect any preferential treatment. Unlike your kind that do, I am willing to earn what I get. You think being black automatically does that here.

You dont expect it but thats because you already get it just by living in a system built to benefit you

Can a private university getting federal grant money have a policy giving preferential treatment to descendants of alumni and former employee/slaves? Yes. Race has nothing to do with it, is what I'm telling you. Can you possibly get the picture?

So how many of those benefiting from this will be anything but black? Unless descendants of any of the slaves for which this bullshit is designed are white, the answer is all of them will be black and that makes it about color.

It's been a long time since 10th grade biology, but dominant/recessive genes being what they are, and enforced segregation being what it was, I would say most of them will be black. But that is not why they are getting the deal.

You dont expect it but thats because you already get it just by living in a system built to benefit you

I get it because I earned it. You have to say the system is rigged because you know your kind can't or won't. You have to have an excuse when you're unwilling or unable to do what the rest of us do.

It's been a long time since 10th grade biology, but dominant/recessive genes being what they are, and enforced segregation being what it was, I would say most of them will be black. But that is not why they are getting the deal.

Bullshit. ALL of them will be and it has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with idiots thinking you have to pander to a bunch of fucking blacks so they don't get their damn feelings hurt.

Forum List

Back