Georgia GOP to be first state party to urge Trump to put FULL moratorium on immigration

The farmers will never let this pass..
Oh no doubt, there is one real close to me that WHINED about not having workers blah blah blah, despite the fact Alto state prison is LITERALLY less than 5 miles from their farm and putting prisoners to work would be better than having illegals do it.

But just like the South had to do without slave labor, farmers can do without illegal labor.

I hope this snowballs into all 50 states GOP doing this. He needs to get with it!

Georgia is already trending against the GOP. White supremacists are clearfly in charge.
Apelanta is trending against the GOP and always has. The rest of the state is sane. I know I live here.

I hope this snowballs into all 50 states GOP doing this. He needs to get with it!

Georgia is already trending against the GOP. White supremacists are clearfly in charge.
White Supremacists?
:laughing0301:

say-all-lives-matter-again-you-motherfucker.jpg

The farmers will never let this pass..
These Georgia Republicans know this needs to happen. More people from shit hole countries moving to Georgia will turn it blue. That's been the Dem plan all along, get more Mexicans to vote in our elections.

Forum List

Back