Georgia law to remove Fami

Enacting? Your link says the law has been in place…and in fact numerous other states have similar laws in place.

The point is to have oversight..why are dems so scared of oversight? Democracy dies in darkness
There already is "oversight" as far as Fani Willis is concerned & any other DA in Georgia. It's called the voting booth & the State BAR Association, so you Trump asseaters can go fuck yourselves & let the system work as it was designed to one way or the other. Don't like it? Tough shit, head to Moscow.

It's Willis' job to protect the public from people like Trump & his criminal goon squad.

They have evidence she indicted Trump on orders from someone in Washington.
She got a phone call from either the White House or the DOJ telling her to indict Trump ASAP.

That's prosecutorial misconduct, tampering with a Grand Jury, failure to disclose exculpatory evidence to a Grand Jury.
There's also evidence that your crazy..

Good luck with that, Trumpling
Yeah....you don't care if these people are breaking the law....setting fires all over the planet....or committing genocide in Maui. At least they aren't racists, right?
They have such wonderful intentions.
But Trump needs to be thrown in prison because he fudged his weight when they booked him.

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

I'm cool with this. That fat bitch needs to be removed.

There already is "oversight" as far as Fani Willis is concerned & any other DA in Georgia. It's called the voting booth & the State BAR Association, so you Trump asseaters can go fuck yourselves & let the system work as it was designed to one way or the other. Don't like it? Tough shit, head to Moscow.

It's Willis' job to protect the public from people like Trump & his criminal goon squad.
The state bar isn’t the govt and can’t remove Someone from office. voters can only vote during an election…nor do they have subpenoa power like the legislative branch to conduct an investigation.

Oversight is key to any meaningful legislative body

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

Her name is FaNi - not FaMi. Pronounced Fawny.

The state bar isn’t the govt and can’t remove Someone from office. voters can only vote during an election…nor do they have subpenoa power like the legislative branch to conduct an investigation.

Oversight is key to any meaningful legislative body
Yea, we get it. You Trump asslickers want Willis to back down or have her removed from office, nullifying the votes of people who elected her.

Take your fascist strongarm tactics & shove it. We know what you fucks are up to.

Yea, we get it. You Trump asslickers want Willis to back down or have her removed from office, nullifying the votes of people who elected her.

Take your fascist strongarm tactics & shove it. We know what you fucks are up to.
Fascist is supporting no oversight of the executive branch

I support democracy and the rule of law, i support the will of the people to elect a legislature to create laws and conduct oversight

Fascist is supporting no oversight of the executive branch

I support democracy and the rule of law, i support the will of the people to elect a legislature to create laws and conduct oversight
Wow real high bar you've set there. 😄

Who doesn't support democracy and executive branch oversight other than the asshats who rioted on Jan 6th and their supporters?

Wow real high bar you've set there. 😄

Who doesn't support democracy and executive branch oversight other than the asshats who rioted on Jan 6th and their supporters?
The poster i was responding to

But wait…executive oversight? What is that?

You don't think investigating criminality from the President is part of executive oversight?
No…maybe you don’t know wha the word oversight means

The executive branch has law enforcement powers, the legislative has oversight powers

You might as well simply tell us how you love Trump's ass.

You simply will not stop talking about it.

I'll bet you're wearing a T-shirt with my avatar.

Go ahead and say it.

BTW, cool post.

Sorry bout that,

1. She should be dropped kicked on her head, to the trash.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Look what they do to insurrectionists in Russia. Anyone who tries what Trump did in most nations would be dead by now. And still he lies about the election being stolen.

And look at you, wanting to treat the honest black woman with violence, just like the good Trump Cultist. You disgust decent human beings.

No…maybe you don’t know wha the word oversight means
You clearly don't. Why don't you make strong arguments rather than little bitch ones where you use words like maybe as if you're a timid incel.

Definition of OVERSIGHT
The executive branch has law enforcement powers, the legislative has oversight powers
No, the Executive branch doesn't have law enforcement powers. Fani Willis does. Trump can't indict anyone.

Forum List

Back