Georgia law to remove Fami

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

Its called impeachment for abuse of authority.

Well, you should keep sending money to your orange sexual abuser god and for good measure, post on social media all in caps, speaking sternly.
3ss9kw.jpg

And you know this from your extensive experience at practicing law?
Never practiced it, but I did go to school as a paralegal.
So I know something about researching case law and I can read English and I am fully capable of looking up legal terms in reference material in US Codes and other related code books.
Most of the indictments we've seen are novel in nature with little or no legal precedence.
Jack Smith has been guilty of overreach in previous prosecutions, attempting to apply laws inappropriately which often led his convictions to be overturned.
But that's not exactly the goal here.
Jack Smith, that fat fuck in New York, and Fani Willis are just bringing ridiculous charges against Biden's primary political opponent in an effort to get Trump removed from the ballot in key states. One state is already exploring legal options to have Trump removed from the ballot during the primary next year.

Last edited:
Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

I watched a video clip of Rachel Madcow on this topic. She was worried.

Most of the time he's out there
I don't follow him much.....but it's mostly because his voice bothers me.
I liked listening to Rush Limbaugh.....and he was on the tip of the spear when it came to exposing the left.
Alex Jones basically doesn't give a shit if his comments are out in left field.
He's more like a blogger than a pervayer of news.

Last edited:
I don't follow him much.....but it's mostly because his voice bothers me.
I liked listening to Rush Limbaugh.....and he was on the tip of the spear when it came to exposing the left.
Alex Jones basically doesn't give a shit if his comments are out in left field.
He's more like a blogger than a pervayer of news.
It triggers the left when you compare one of their own with Alex Jones

Well, you should keep sending money to your orange sexual abuser god and for good measure, post on social media all in caps, speaking sternly.
OKay, here is your $10 question:

How many times did you hear Trump say "KEEEP FIGHTING out there!" on Jan 6
How many times did you hear Kamala Harris say " Keep Fighting! (2020 riots) "Protests will not and should not stop!" When you get arrested we will bail you out so you can keep protesting!"

Forum List

Back