Georgia law to remove Fami

Go fuck yourself asshole. Yoy haven't even had time to read the transcript yet.

As for Shokin. You didn't read that article either:

“Poroshenko came to me with a clear request and the signatures of a hundred people in his faction,” says Piskun, who headed the prosecutor’s office between 2002-2005. “For the time I have known them, Shokin and Poroshenko were always extremely close. I must admit I never quite got to the bottom of exactly what their relationship was.”

“They were together till the end,” says former deputy prosecutor Sakvarelidze. “You can be sure there were financial ties. In Ukraine, it is normal for a major oligarch to find his own prosecutor, his own judges and so on. Shokin was Poroshenko’s special deputy prosecutor. There was no surprise when Poroshenko brought him out of retirement.”

“Neither Shokin nor Poroshenko wanted to investigate [Burisma owner Mykola] Zlochevsky,” says Sakvarelidze. “They simply began a criminal case, arrested a few assets, and began negotiating with the corruptioneer for a bribe.”

What happened to the Burisma CEO after Shokin was fired? Where he is now? Now, put on your thinking cap, if that is even possible, and figure out the purpose of Shokin’s firing.

Your inability to refute the post, and going straight to baseless insults, is your concession, dumbass. When the facts are not on your side, it is better to stay quiet and let people think you're an idiot, than to post and remove all doubt.
Inability to defend against made up shit you're one dumb bitch

“Poroshenko came to me with a clear request and the signatures of a hundred people in his faction,” says Piskun, who headed the prosecutor’s office between 2002-2005. “For the time I have known them, Shokin and Poroshenko were always extremely close. I must admit I never quite got to the bottom of exactly what their relationship was.”

“They were together till the end,” says former deputy prosecutor Sakvarelidze. “You can be sure there were financial ties. In Ukraine, it is normal for a major oligarch to find his own prosecutor, his own judges and so on. Shokin was Poroshenko’s special deputy prosecutor. There was no surprise when Poroshenko brought him out of retirement.”

“Neither Shokin nor Poroshenko wanted to investigate [Burisma owner Mykola] Zlochevsky,” says Sakvarelidze. “They simply began a criminal case, arrested a few assets, and began negotiating with the corruptioneer for a bribe.”
Wow resorting to name calling after your lies have been exposed

Childish, but expected

The last indictment was a major fuckup.

They unsealed the indictments even before the Grand Jury had voted on them. That's a major screwup.
They can't unseal indictments that haven't been approved by a Grand Jury.

Truth is somebody representing the Biden Adm made a phone call and ordered Fani Willis to indict Trump late at night to get the press off the David Weiss investigation. The news of his appointment was devasting press for Biden and made it look like a massive coverup of the Hunter Biden case.

They're issuing these indictments to distract from any bad news about Biden.
It gives CNN, Fox, and the rest an excuse to cover something else.
Thus, this is a form of government censorship and election interference.
All of these indictments are purely political.
Abusing the courts to disqualify their political opposition.
It's what every dictator always does to stay in power.

F4pVJHUXkAAI5gY.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to the Burisma CEO after Shokin was fired? Where he is now? Now, put on your thinking cap, if that is even possible, and figure out the purpose of Shokin’s firing.
The purpose was to stop his investigation of a foreign energy producer Biden's son was being paid millions to do nothing for..

At the same time Biden is planning on destroying our energy industry, he's protecting Ukraine's energy industry.

Last edited:
I can't wait until that's played IN COURT!!!!!!!
:evil:

The last indictment was a major fuckup.

They unsealed the indictments even before the Grand Jury had voted on them. That's a major screwup.
They can't unseal indictments that haven't been approved by a Grand Jury.

Truth is somebody representing the Biden Adm made a phone call and ordered Fani Willis to indict Trump late at night to get the press off the David Weiss investigation. The news of his appointment was devasting press for Biden and made it look like a massive coverup of the Hunter Biden case.

They're issuing these indictments to distract from any bad news about Biden.
It gives CNN, Fox, and the rest an excuse to cover something else.
Thus, this is a form of government censorship and election interference.
All of these indictments are purely political.
Abusing the courts to disqualify their political opposition.
It's what every dictator always does to stay in power.

View attachment 822050

Did you make that up all by yourself???? We watched on TV as the indictments were carried from the Grand Jury Room, to the judge, who signed the indictments and then delivered them to Fani Willis.

The indictments were unsealed TWO HOURS LATER, on television by Fani Willis.

EVERY MINUTE OF IT WAS TELEVISED, AND WE ALL WATCHED IT. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS BULLSHIT FROM?????

Did you make that up all by yourself???? We watched on TV as the indictments were carried from the Grand Jury Room, to the judge, who signed the indictments and then delivered them to Fani Willis.

The indictments were unsealed TWO HOURS LATER, on television by Fani Willis.

EVERY MINUTE OF IT WAS TELEVISED, AND WE ALL WATCHED IT. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS BULLSHIT FROM?????
Take off, hoser.

He’s living the good life in Monaco…

False.

Your intentional lies and massive imbecility is no way to go about trying to debate anything, you tied.
You can't debate, because you have no defense! Fani has phone records, fake electors and non-indicted co-conspirators.

You can't argue you way out of this!

You can't debate, because you have no defense! Fani has phone records, fake electors and non-indicted co-conspirators.

You can't argue you way out of this!
Fani has shit. And you’re too gullible and stupid to recognize that fact.

But at least you finally figured out how to spell her name. :itsok:

Forum List

Back