Georgia law to remove Fami

You clearly don't. Why don't you make strong arguments rather than little bitch ones where you use words like maybe as if you're a timid incel.

Definition of OVERSIGHT

No, the Executive branch doesn't have law enforcement powers. Fani Willis does. Trump can't indict anyone.
1) haha cause I’m not arguing with you stating facts
2) haha the executive branch doesn’t have law enforcement powers!?! Hahah wow you are dumb

She is part of the executive branch you dumb duck

1) haha cause I’m not arguing with you stating facts
2) haha the executive branch doesn’t have law enforcement powers!?! Hahah wow you are dumb

She is part of the executive branch you dumb duck
She's an elected county prosecutor, not a federal prosecutor. She has oversight over elections in her county.

And you're right, the executive branch does have law enforcement powers (through the FBI and DOJ) the executive Office does not which is what I meant.

Holding Trump to account became Fani Willis job when he committed crimes in her district which she has oversight of. Apparently you think Trump is above the law because the executive branch includes law enforcement agencies?

So I know something about researching case law and I can read English and I am fully capable of looking up legal terms in reference material in US Codes and other related code books.
But not capable, apparently, of providing cites and links to your assertions.

Very legalistic.

Do you see any mention of freedom in my post you Simp? Freedom is what you have in nature outside of government. Here we have laws, regulations and responsibilities.
Democracy is not freedom. Elections and appointments from the same are extremists or those with agendas. In this case the standard bitter African American woman who will solve all of the issues that closing her legs would have decades ago.

Democracy is not freedom. Elections and appointments from the same are extremists or those with agendas. In this case the standard bitter African American woman who will solve all of the issues that closing her legs would have decades ago.
Who said democracy was freedom? 😄 And what do your sexist and racist fantasies about Fani Willis have to do with anything? 😄 Is it at all possible for you to express just one coherent thought? 😄

There it is. The self-hatred of the white supremacist. The most inferior excuse for a human being who ever lived. Hating on anyone who doesn't look just like him. Especially women. How dare she!!!!!

Democracy is not freedom, but there is no freedom whatsoever, without democracy.

Yes, it really is. You don't live in a Democracy or you would know that.
Actually a democracy protects the rights of 51% of the people. If America was a democracy we wouldn't have leftists rooted into the foundation of our republic. The majority would have silenced the leftists when they started their shit in the early 20th century.

Who said democracy was freedom? 😄 And what do your sexist and racist fantasies about Fani Willis have to do with anything? 😄 Is it at all possible for you to express just one coherent thought? 😄
If it came to pure survival, we all will all find out what the Democracy touted is.

Actually a democracy protects the rights of 51% of the people. If America was a democracy we wouldn't have leftists rooted into the foundation of our republic. The majority would have silenced the leftists when they started their shit in the early 20th century.
Progressives are and always have been in the majority. Some of them used to be known as Repubs. But that was before right wing media turned millions of people's minds to mush.

There it is. The self-hatred of the white supremacist. The most inferior excuse for a human being who ever lived. Hating on anyone who doesn't look just like him. Especially women. How dare she!!!!!

Democracy is not freedom, but there is no freedom whatsoever, without democracy.

It's the Constitution that protects minority rights, not the fact that we're a Republic.

Forum List

Back