Georgia Man Opens Fire On Car, Killing One, Because They Pulled In His Driveway

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Yet another senseless murder done in the bright red south likely by a right winger.

"A 69-year-old war veteran and former missionary was arrested over the weekend on the suspicion of killing a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant who mistakenly arrived in his driveway because of faulty GPS directions.

Gwinnett County jail records obtained by The Atlanta Journal Constitution indicated that Phillip Walker Sailors was charged on Sunday with the murder of Rodrigo Abad Diaz.

Friends who were in the car with Diaz told WSB-TV that they were trying to pick up a friend on the way to ice skating on Saturday but their GPS directed them to the wrong address. The friends said that they waited in the driveway for a few minutes before Sailors emerged from the house and fired a gun into the air.

Gandy Cardenas, who was in the car, recalled to WAGA that the homeowner made no effort to speak to the group before opening fire.

“He didn’t talk to them, he just started shooting,” Cardenas explained"

Georgia man guns down immigrant after GPS sends him to wrong driveway | The Raw Story

Of course.. 1 side of the story or the case is all that matters to this racist wingnut

I'll wait for the full details... especially since this is about the actions of a person and not the specific weapon involved

Of course.. 1 side of the story or the case is all that matters to this racist wingnut

I'll wait for the full details... especially since this is about the actions of a person and not the specific weapon involved

Me too. There is way too much information missing.

Gotta be a whack-job to get that upset about someone being in their driveway. I've met people like that.

I respect all veterans...but I know of a couple of Vietnam vets that have gone off the edge. One walks around his wooded front yard on a regular basis dressed in camo and boots, carrying an M16...has "no trespass" signs around the perimeter, has a pet cemetery going with headstones and all. I think he is obsessed with death and solitude. I don't know that he would shoot a trespasser, but I do not intend to experiment.

Gotta be a whack-job to get that upset about someone being in their driveway. I've met people like that.

I respect all veterans...but I know of a couple of Vietnam vets that have gone off the edge. One walks around his wooded front yard on a regular basis dressed in camo and boots, carrying an M16...has "no trespass" signs around the perimeter, has a pet cemetery going with headstones and all. I think he is obsessed with death and solitude. I don't know that he would shoot a trespasser, but I do not intend to experiment.

Kind of like the guy in florida that shot a door to door salesman point blank in the head, just for being on his property.

These gun nuts are a monstrosity and a danger to innocent people. The background checks need to be significantly strengthened to keep firearms out of the hands of these loons.

Yep. I have heard the Vietnamese were some twisted people. Just screwed with their minds and what-not. Guess that is how they "won"

Maybe, but one of my closest friends lives in central Florida (Redneck Planet) and she, yes...SHE has no problem grabbing a shotgun if she sees someone approaching her property.

I have told her she's paranoid and what she does is stupid, and she's not even a Viet Nam vet. Redneck Planet (roughly from Texas to Georgia going west to east and Virginia to Florida going north to south) is like this and I'll never live below the Mason Dixon Line again.

If the police investigation shows that those kids never got out of the car, and that all the blood spilled when the driver was shot is inside that car, then that motherfucker Sailors needs to rot in jail. And it's one more reason to take guns away from people like him.

But it's Georgia....Where the only people recognized as having rights are white.

Maybe, but one of my closest friends lives in central Florida (Redneck Planet) and she, yes...SHE has no problem grabbing a shotgun if she sees someone approaching her property.

I have told her she's paranoid and what she does is stupid, and she's not even a Viet Nam vet. Redneck Planet (roughly from Texas to Georgia going west to east and Virginia to Florida going north to south) is like this and I'll never live below the Mason Dixon Line again.

How about central LA........? :eusa_whistle:

Yet another senseless murder done in the bright red south likely by a right winger.

"A 69-year-old war veteran and former missionary was arrested over the weekend on the suspicion of killing a 22-year-old Cuban immigrant who mistakenly arrived in his driveway because of faulty GPS directions.

Gwinnett County jail records obtained by The Atlanta Journal Constitution indicated that Phillip Walker Sailors was charged on Sunday with the murder of Rodrigo Abad Diaz.

Friends who were in the car with Diaz told WSB-TV that they were trying to pick up a friend on the way to ice skating on Saturday but their GPS directed them to the wrong address. The friends said that they waited in the driveway for a few minutes before Sailors emerged from the house and fired a gun into the air.

Gandy Cardenas, who was in the car, recalled to WAGA that the homeowner made no effort to speak to the group before opening fire.

“He didn’t talk to them, he just started shooting,” Cardenas explained"

Georgia man guns down immigrant after GPS sends him to wrong driveway | The Raw Story

His driveway is private property. He is an elderly man. No one knows what these guys were shouting out of the car while sitting in the driveway for a "few minutes". Furthermore, I believe there is more to this story than is being told here...... We shall see.

By the way........where were you on the story of the two reporters who were stopped at a red light in a black neighborhood and surrounded, beaten by a mob of 100 violent people, and the outrage that the liberal newspaper didn't even have the courage to report the story ( even though it was THEIR REPORTERS WHO WERE THE VICTIMS ) in their own paper much less admit it was a race crime ( white on black ) ....and where were you on that one? Oh yeah! You weren't! Thanks! - Jerri

- Jerri

Yep. I have heard the Vietnamese were some twisted people. Just screwed with their minds and what-not. Guess that is how they "won"

Well when you are fighting an asymmetrical war..you have to be inventive.

:thup:

Sounds like a perfect example of a "real american" who know his 'rights'.

'Murica! Shoot first, don't bother asking questions later. Fuck Yeah!

That's what the right wing propaganda machine has done to the rednecks. They have brainwashed them to the point that they are delusional, paranoid nutcases that think the boogeyman is "gonna take yurrrrrrrrr gunnnnssssss!!" at any second.

The people who do these things are mentally ill. They aren't gun nuts, just nuts. Why is the left trying to make it sound like anyone who is a gun nut is as crazy as people who harm others?

There are millions of people who own guns. Most murders aren't committed with guns. The vast majority make the world safer, not more dangerous.

They aren't all goofy rednecks, either.

Why this need to group gun owners into the backwood loonybin?

Maybe you should wait until more information comes out before jumping to conclusions. I, for one, am curious why they were in the drive way long enough for an old make to get out a shot gun and shoot them. When I have to pull it a drive way to turn around, im in and out in about fifteen seconds, not even long enough for the owner to know I m around. And you can believe id be out of there a lot faster if someone came out with a gun.

But apparently some people here don't actually care about facts. They want to make it about politics despite no evidence of anyone's political affiliation. You realize that means mean you are intentionally being deceptive. That is propaganda, my friends. Those engaging in propaganda really dont have any moral authority to oppose it.

Kind of like the guy in florida that shot a door to door salesman point blank in the head, just for being on his property.

These gun nuts are a monstrosity and a danger to innocent people. The background checks need to be significantly strengthened to keep firearms out of the hands of these loons.

and what if this guy was considered ok and passed the check?.....then what?....

How about central LA........? :eusa_whistle:

if you mean L.A. that's different.....they are not rednecks......they can shoot with impunity....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back