🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia Prosecutor Asks FBI For Security Help After Trump Comments...Dangerous Trump Is In 'Burn-It-All-Down Mode,' Warns NYT Reporter Maggie Haberman

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's frightening and angering, folks. don't re-elect this guy

NY slimes Reporter...I dont need to read anymore..

Trump cannot make his contempt for the law any clearer.. This is intimidation and there has to be consequences.

NY slimes Reporter...I dont need to read anymore..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears the good poster 'andaronjim' is alluding to Maggie Halberman of the New York Times in the above comment.

Notably, Don Trump has given more interviews to Halberman than any other reporter. He has long sought her out to get more coverage by a 'legitimate', 'legacy' news outlet.

To be sure, late in his presidency he began to vociferously criticize her when she offered reportage that questioned his statements or actions.

So Halberman, whose reporting--along with team members -- on the Trump White House won the Pulitzer prize, is long experienced in interviewing, questioning and reporting on Don Trump.

If Maggie Halberman states that it is her opinion that Don Trump has entered a more reckless and perhaps destructive mindset about his role in America.....well, I for one, would consider that as noteworthy and worth watching.

----------------------------------------

ps....as a personal aside, and referencing the poster's epithet of "NY slimes" applied to The New York Times.

Clearly, it seems to me, Andaronjim is not a regular reader. OK, we all choose our information sources per our individual needs or desires.

But I would advocate to most anyone who wishes to stay informed about America and about the world to occassionally peruse the Times. It is an excellent newspaper. Sure, the editorial page and many, tho not all, opinion colums lean leftward (in contradistinction to the Wall Street Journal, also an excellent newspaper but whose editorial page and columns lean rightward).

If one is repelled by either a leftward or rightward slant.....well then, read both papers for their excellent news coverage, and avoid the editorial page.

To not peruse* the Times is intentionally handicapping oneself in knowing more about the world we live in.

*available in public libraries, digital editions, and home delivery at several price points. I've read the Times for near 60years and believe I, and my family, have profited for it.

Why not? We need to get rid of all the Reich commies we can...

In what way ? He is clearly set on a path to interfere with this enquiry and that is not the correct way of doing things. Now he has public servants asking for police protection for simply doing their jobs.
How can that be defensible ?
Because the "enquiry" is illegal and against the law to begin with dummy.

Because the "enquiry" is illegal and against the law to begin with dummy.
How is it illegal ? He called the guy up and asked him to find several thousand votes. He didnt highlight any discrepencies or point out any potential corruption. He just asked him to find some votes to overturn the result.
How does it become illegal to investigate his behaviour ?

How is it illegal ? He called the guy up and asked him to find several thousand votes. He didnt highlight any discrepencies or point out any potential corruption. He just asked him to find some votes to overturn the result.
How does it become illegal to investigate his behaviour ?
Because anything a Dimmer group investigates is simply diversion for their crimes Looneybin. Thats how...now back to your basement. The real corruption will be forthcoming over the next several months and the proper criminals will be identified.

Forum List

Back