Georgia recount begins ?? Question

Economy is rebounding
Only bad due to the Chinese plague!!
Are you that stupid?
Your name is Billy lol

Will they even match the names to make sure each voter is alive and is registered in the state ??
Can they spot double votes ??
Can they verify signatures??
Will they check postal dates ??

This will be finished by next Wednesday

Trump has to win this or it’s over
I don't think so, I believe it's only a check on the vote counting software, and well worth doing. Trump needs to thoroughly check the reliability of GA voting systems because even ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff (D) Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company.

The Chinese Communists have been quietly buying up Democrats for many moons.

View attachment 415625
Owned by Lying Outlaw Slaver China

Ossoff did not disclose his ties to this Red China Concern in his initial financial report, which he filed in May.

He got paid for the media company airing his work:

"An Ossoff campaign spokesperson told National Review that the payments stemmed from the airing of “two investigations produced by Jon’s company of ISIS war crimes against women and girls,” representing “one of dozens of TV stations and distributors in more than 30 countries that have aired Jon’s work.”"

lbv88zcqtyy51.jpg

Why do people bring up the popular vote like that has any relevancy at all?

There is a reason we're called the united states of America and didn't just go with America

Will they even match the names to make sure each voter is alive and is registered in the state ??
Can they spot double votes ??
Can they verify signatures??
Will they check postal dates ??

This will be finished by next Wednesday

Trump has to win this or it’s over
I don't think so, I believe it's only a check on the vote counting software, and well worth doing. Trump needs to thoroughly check the reliability of GA voting systems because even ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff (D) Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company.

The Chinese Communists have been quietly buying up Democrats for many moons.

View attachment 415625
Owned by Lying Outlaw Slaver China

Ossoff did not disclose his ties to this Red China Concern in his initial financial report, which he filed in May.

He got paid for the media company airing his work:

"An Ossoff campaign spokesperson told National Review that the payments stemmed from the airing of “two investigations produced by Jon’s company of ISIS war crimes against women and girls,” representing “one of dozens of TV stations and distributors in more than 30 countries that have aired Jon’s work.”"

lbv88zcqtyy51.jpg

Why do people bring up the popular vote like that has any relevancy at all?

There is a reason we're called the united states of America and didn't just go with America
Shhhhh. They are very slow learners.

Forum List

Back