Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

In my closet is an old Smith Corona Typewriter. I know this is off topic, but I hope you’ll indulge me for a moment. I know how typewriters work, I’ve had this one for years. I got it from my Father, he used it, and taught me how to type on this old Manual machine.

Because I was familiar with Typewriters, I saw and believed that the documents that were put forth about Bush’s National Guard Service were bogus.

I argued on this forum, that Trump was not a Draft Dodger. I pointed out that of the five deferments he received, four were standard student deferments. The fifth was a temporary deferment. He was eligible for the lottery again several months later. However, at that time, the draft was winding down, as our involvement in Vietnam was ending.

I’m the one, hell I’m the only one speaking truth about what Benghazi was all about. The Republicans and Democrats are idiots about it.

Now, as I have in every scandal that showed up, including the Russian Collusion claims, I’m looking at the information, reading it, and making my own judgement.

You are the one being fooled my friend. You are projecting the idea of blind obedience and faith onto others. You won’t read the Indictment, you won’t watch the video, and you won’t even consider that there is a fire below that smoke.
Word salad fail. You still believing those liars for some reason they aren't lying now right?

Aww...poor baby....having your argument trashed really hurts doesn’t it?

There are limitations on free speech. Since you were clearly never a police officer you were not aware of that particular charge. Now run along sonny.
Still a projectionist who must believe the lies because somehow the lies now are the truth

Becsuse you're an idiot cultist that continues to believe the lies.
Deliberate ignorance. I don't know how they suppress the instinct to be knowledgeable, rational, mature and properly informed.

It's almost as if they were missing something vital....

Oh yeah, a fuckin frontal lobe. Stupid goddam bed wetters.

Try again
CNN)Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams defended herself from criticism that she never conceded her loss to Gov. Brian Kemp in 2018 on Friday, addressing what Republicans have already used against her in her newly announced 2022 rematch against Kemp.
No, you try again!

Abrams, in the wake of her 2018 loss to Kemp by 1.4 percentage points, acknowledged that Kemp, who then worked as Georgia secretary of state, would be the governor of Georgia. But she specifically said in her final speech that she was not concede due to persistent voter suppression allegations, adding that conceding would mean acknowledging "an action is right, true or proper" and "as a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that."
Well, she finally did concede.

Well, she finally did concede.

No she didn't

No she didn't
Goddammit, you don't even read your own link! She says in the first paragraph of your link she "...acknowledges Brian Kemp won".

Fuck dude!

Goddammit, you don't even read your own link! She says in the first paragraph of your link she "...acknowledges Brian Kemp won".

Fuck dude!
Dumbass she also said she did not concede you stupid son if a bitch
Seeking vindication after a stinging 2018 gubernatorial loss, former Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams stands by her refusal to concede in what she calls a “broken” election system that saw her lose by less than 1.5 percentage points to Brian Kemp.

Dumbass she also said she did not concede you stupid son if a bitch
Seeking vindication after a stinging 2018 gubernatorial loss, former Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams stands by her refusal to concede in what she calls a “broken” election system that saw her lose by less than 1.5 percentage points to Brian Kemp.
She said he won, that is a concession!

She questioned the election results. Why hasn't she been indicted for racketeering?
Cause she didn't have a bunch of fake electors try and stop/slow down the election of Kemp.

Trump is not getting indicted for saying he won the Election, how many times do we have to explain this to you....
Are you slow? Did you notice all the other kids knew more than you did in school?

Isn't amazing considering how fucking stupid you are that Democrats still defend your right to vote...

Forum List

Back