Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

More fake news from the very people who brought you Trump Russian collusion and still lying to you.

You want to know when I knew the Russian story was false? Almost immediately. I knew Trump was too egocentric to have somebody pee on him. He would be doing the peeing.

I posted the link to the actual indictment. You just say it’s a lie.

You want to know when I knew the Russian story was false? Almost immediately. I knew Trump was too egocentric to have somebody pee on him. He would be doing the peeing.

I posted the link to the actual indictment. You just say it’s a lie.
Of course now you claim Trump Russian collusion was false. Most cultists claim they never supported that conspiracy theory. I bet you will also claim you never supported the impeachment over the lie of the phone call. Or the bullshit jan 6 impeachment. Damn you cultists have no morals

Yes pressure is opinionated some weak ass bitches such as yourself think anything is pressure if you don't like something. Me only pressure is when someone forced you to do something you don't want to do and you do it
They're bed wetters, sniveling, pathetic beta males and freakishly stupid bull dykes who want government force used against people they're programmed to hate, in order to make them feel the embrace of the nanny state.

Of course now you claim Trump Russian collusion was false. Most cultists claim they never supported that conspiracy theory. I bet you will also claim you never supported the impeachment over the lie of the phone call. Or the bullshit jan 6 impeachment. Damn you cultists have no morals
Or integrity, virtue, humility, ethics.... This could go on....

Isn't this the same Supreme Court that refused to hear Trump whine about stolen elections in the first place?
The supreme court didn't want another bullshit bush gore slowing down the political process. But now you cultists have opened a can of worms that will force the court to step in and end this banana republic bullshit.

There is someone lying here. And it isn’t me.

There is someone lying here. And it isn’t me.

Right hedging your bets. It never stopped you from defending the CONspriscy theory

Now that's a lie. Why do you believe these lies over the other lies? The same people that lied 7 years ago continue to lie

Actually. It isn’t the same people. Those people are history.

But it serves your lying narrative to claim it is the same people.

Let’s move on. Mark Meadows has a hearing today. Do you understand what is being decided? To simplify it, in deference to your ignorance, it is important.

Meadows is claiming he was working for the President at the time in his official capacity as Chief of Staff and the supremacy clause means he can’t be held accountable by the States.

Before you jump and scream see. The charges are baseless. Meadows apparently offered to pay for an expedited review of the ballots from the Trump Campaign fund during one conversation. A Federal Employee can’t offer to pay from a private organization.

So the Judge is going to have to decide how much overlap the Presidency has. Most legal pundits say the Hatch Act will come into play. But we should get a preview of the arguments from Willis today.

I think it is safe to say the decision will be appealed. No matter who wins today.

I don’t think that the Federal Courts are going to find for Meadows. Remember that Trump made a similar argument regarding the charges in New York and was turned down.

Actually. It isn’t the same people. Those people are history.

But it serves your lying narrative to claim it is the same people.

Let’s move on. Mark Meadows has a hearing today. Do you understand what is being decided? To simplify it, in deference to your ignorance, it is important.

Meadows is claiming he was working for the President at the time in his official capacity as Chief of Staff and the supremacy clause means he can’t be held accountable by the States.

Before you jump and scream see. The charges are baseless. Meadows apparently offered to pay for an expedited review of the ballots from the Trump Campaign fund during one conversation. A Federal Employee can’t offer to pay from a private organization.

So the Judge is going to have to decide how much overlap the Presidency has. Most legal pundits say the Hatch Act will come into play. But we should get a preview of the arguments from Willis today.

I think it is safe to say the decision will be appealed. No matter who wins today.

I don’t think that the Federal Courts are going to find for Meadows. Remember that Trump made a similar argument regarding the charges in New York and was turned down.
Actually it is the same people the same group.all leftists. You are still being manipulated by those liars. Because now you are being told the truth right?

Actually it is the same people the same group.all leftists. You are still being manipulated by those liars. Because now you are being told the truth right?

Let’s start at the beginning. You maintain it is merely free speech. What are the limits of free speech? Can you shout Fire into a crowded theater?

Let’s start at the beginning. You maintain it is merely free speech. What are the limits of free speech? Can you shout Fire into a crowded theater?
No let's not dodge from the fact that the same group of people continue to manipulate you. But now this time they aren't lying right?

Free speech is neither ‘unlimited’ nor ‘absolute’ – it’s subject to limits and restrictions in accordance with the Constitution.

Speech advocating for violating the law is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

Among Trump’s other several crimes, Trump advocated for violating the law – speech that was in no manner ‘free.’

It is therefore a lie to claim that Trump’s advocacy for violating the law is ‘free speech’; it is also a lie to claim that Trump’s lawful, warranted prosecution ‘violates’ Trump’s ‘free speech.’

No let's not dodge from the fact that the same group of people continue to manipulate you. But now this time they aren't lying right?

In my closet is an old Smith Corona Typewriter. I know this is off topic, but I hope you’ll indulge me for a moment. I know how typewriters work, I’ve had this one for years. I got it from my Father, he used it, and taught me how to type on this old Manual machine.

Because I was familiar with Typewriters, I saw and believed that the documents that were put forth about Bush’s National Guard Service were bogus.

I argued on this forum, that Trump was not a Draft Dodger. I pointed out that of the five deferments he received, four were standard student deferments. The fifth was a temporary deferment. He was eligible for the lottery again several months later. However, at that time, the draft was winding down, as our involvement in Vietnam was ending.

I’m the one, hell I’m the only one speaking truth about what Benghazi was all about. The Republicans and Democrats are idiots about it.

Now, as I have in every scandal that showed up, including the Russian Collusion claims, I’m looking at the information, reading it, and making my own judgement.

You are the one being fooled my friend. You are projecting the idea of blind obedience and faith onto others. You won’t read the Indictment, you won’t watch the video, and you won’t even consider that there is a fire below that smoke.

Free speech is neither ‘unlimited’ nor ‘absolute’ – it’s subject to limits and restrictions in accordance with the Constitution.

Speech advocating for violating the law is not entitled to First Amendment protections.

Among Trump’s other several crimes, Trump advocated for violating the law – speech that was in no manner ‘free.’

It is therefore a lie to claim that Trump’s advocacy for violating the law is ‘free speech’; it is also a lie to claim that Trump’s lawful, warranted prosecution ‘violates’ Trump’s ‘free speech.’
more bullshit lies.

Forum List

Back