Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

So you think his political cronies will allow him to get away with committing felonies.

There really are two systems of justice, aren’t there.
Felonies? Those imaginary things you tds inflicted people think Trump did? It's quit revealing when a DA will take a misdemeanor and make it into a felony and you accept it

Felonies? Those imaginary things you tds inflicted people think Trump did? It's quit revealing when a DA will take a misdemeanor and make it into a felony and you accept it
The right demand that a civil tax dispute be made into criminal charges when it’s Hunter Biden, so don’t start with your hypocritical arguments.

Trump stole classified documents and hid them from the DoJ.

The right demand that a civil tax dispute be made into criminal charges when it’s Hunter Biden, so don’t start with your hypocritical arguments.

Trump stole classified documents and hid them from the DoJ.
Stop twisting shit that never happened. The right want equal justice

Stop twisting shit that never happened. The right want equal justice
Equal justice would mean Hunter faces civil tax penalties like Roger Stone did when he failed to pay several million more of his taxes.

Trump stole classified documents and hid them from the DoJ. Equal justice would land him in federal prison for years like when Reality Winner committed a far less severe crime.

So tell me again how you want equal justice when your actions say otherwise.

Equal justice would mean Hunter faces civil tax penalties like Roger Stone did when he failed to pay several million more of his taxes.

Trump stole classified documents and hid them from the DoJ. Equal justice would land him in federal prison for years like when Reality Winner committed a far less severe crime.

Senator Biden stole classified documents
Secretary of State Clinton obstruction of justice destruction of 30,000 emails.
Former President Clinton classified tapes in his sock drawer.

But Hunter has already paid the taxes, the fines and the penalties so that's a non-starter. If Hunter's last name was anything BUT "Biden", he wouldn't even be charged with anything.

And what was the purpose the conspiracy???? Overturning the election.
It's your CONspriscy theory that it was an attempt to overturn the election.
If you feel something was stolen would you consider it an attempt to overturn something when you're trying to stop the theft?

If you feel something was stolen would you consider it an attempt to overturn something when you're trying to stop the theft?
You don’t get to take something because you feel like it belongs to you.

Facts don’t care about feelings.

It's your CONspriscy theory that it was an attempt to overturn the election.

That's even dumber than your last post. I didn't charge him, so it's definitely not MY conspiracy.

Unbelievable you're still believing the liars
You have nothing to offer

Every accusation is a confession with you clowns.

The "liars" are all of the people who told YOU the election was stolen. That's why they paid out three quarters of a billion dollars in libel and slander claims - because they ADMITTED they lied to you about EVERYTHING to do with the election.

So please, bitch, drop the stupid act. You're not fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back