Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

It's your CONspriscy theory. Most tin foil hat simps don't realize they are CONspriscy theorist. It's like a cult.

1. It's NOT a "conspiracy theory", it's a proven fact, and everyone has already confessed to the attempt.

2. And it's still not MY theory because I'm not the one who found the evidence, published the stories, or filed the charges.

3. It's not "like a cult", it is a cult, where every day you come here and parrot lies and propaganda designed to undermine and destroy the United States of America.

Why are trying to end the Constitution of the United States of America????

He “knows” nothing. He’s just going off what he feels. He does this all the time.
There is all kinds of evidence that was never investigated and now more is turning up. no one is going to stop until fraud is proven. It already is to the vast majority of voters.

1. It's NOT a "conspiracy theory", it's a proven fact, and everyone has already confessed to the attempt.

2. And it's still not MY theory because I'm not the one who found the evidence, published the stories, or filed the charges.

3. It's not "like a cult", it is a cult, where every day you come here and parrot lies and propaganda designed to undermine and destroy the United States of America.

Why are trying to end the Constitution of the United States of America????
Stop gaslighting bitch
It's you leftists that have weaken the constitution.

"Gaslighting" a term used by MAGAt Qanon click bait artists attempting to disguise their lies.
Trigger you're the queen of gaslighting it's a tactic you leftists use that you believe is effective. It's not against those that know about it.

Trigger you're the queen of gaslighting it's a tactic you leftists use that you believe is effective. It's not against those that know about it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are the Chief Deputy in charge of sewage distribution on this board!
Did your 3% Boys Club call off your weekend in the woods?

Because as your link says she took them to court and lost. What action did she take after the court loss?

That is a good point, but "what action" could Trump possibly have taken since the courts never allowed any arguments at all?
If one were to claim there was a "fake elector" scheme, that is impossible, since the state legislators know the electors, the party selects them, and everyone already knows how they are supposed to vote, in accord with election night results.
There is absolutely no possible way to have "fake electors".

You don’t get to take something because you feel like it belongs to you.

Facts don’t care about feelings.

In no way did anyone try to "take an election".
The most they tried to do was delay election certification for more investigation.
That is perfectly legal and the correct thing to do.

In no way did anyone try to "take an election".
The most they tried to do was delay election certification for more investigation.
That is perfectly legal and the correct thing to do.
False. Trump was asking state legislatures to take away the chosen electors and appoint new ones.
That’s taking the election away.

Like how Trump believed made up shit about the election being stolen was a fact?

But that’s okay because he feels like it’s true.

To any honest person, the election does have some appearances of being "stolen".
The polls said Trump was going to win, and the early results also looked like it.
It is just late at night the count went against Trump, and that IS suspicious.
However, I personally do not think it was stolen.

Forum List

Back