Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

This is the kind of low effort insulting I would expect from your IQ level. "Leftist" hah if I were actually a leftist do you think I would be insulted by you calling me a leftist? I'm not sure which is funnier, your (repeated) knee jerk political sides response or that you think it would be an insult.

Are you one of those abortions that survived by any chance?
I have an IQ of 119 shrugs buttercup.
You're just a basic ignorant leftist

Trump will never go to prison snowflake.
He did nothing treasonous unlike your cult leader biden
He’s not being charged with treason.
He’s being charged with a variety of crimes because he was under the impression laws don’t apply to him.

I don’t really care what his secret service do.

If he’s found guilty, he needs to go to prison like anyone else.
He isn't going to prison
If he's found guilty appeals will change the verdict
The supreme court has bitch slap jack smith before for doing the shit he's doing right now

He isn't going to prison
The supreme court has bitch slap jack smith before for doing the shit he's doing right now

The same courts that were going to overturn the election? Or the courts that would see Fox vindicated? Oh. Are we talking about the Courts that would overturn the conviction of the McMichaels? Or Chauvin?

The same courts that were going to overturn the election? Or the courts that would see Fox vindicated? Oh. Are we talking about the Courts that would overturn the conviction of the McMichaels? Or Chauvin?
The same court that has already bitch slapped jack smith for doing exactly what he's doing now

He isn't going to prison
So you think his political cronies will allow him to get away with committing felonies.

There really are two systems of justice, aren’t there.

He will not answer questions. And he will run after attempting to insult you.
That's why I call him the Dumbest Poster on This Board.
Yes. It is fascinating watching him blasting away from his position as blathering man-child, especially when he reached deep and told me I wasn't ready for the big leagues of insulting.

I've met smarter pigeons than BigSped.

Forum List

Back