Georgian tells Johnny Reb Symps where they can go

One of the rally organizers was a black man from Cartersville named Thomas Jewell.
Jewell said he rallies to the flag because it represents his “Southern heritage.” He said he knows some people have misrepresented the flag — attaching movements and meanings to it that don’t belong — but he added, “If you look a little deeper, you’ll find out what it was all about. The flag was never meant to be racist. It’s a heritage thing. It’s a Southern thing.”

OH LAWD! NOOOOOOOOO!

I'm still waiting for the supporting link that shows that the counter-protester was a "Georgian" and not just somebody that drove down from SC or TN

I'm still waiting for the supporting link that shows that the counter-protester was a "Georgian" and not just somebody that drove down from SC or TN
its from redditt dum dum & I quoted the relevant info associated w/ it.

And "come down from SC or Tenn? :eusa_eh: They would, more than likely, be just as bigoted

And "come down from SC or Tenn? :eusa_eh: They would, more than likely, be just as bigoted
The same SC that just removed the flag??

Stomped and burned their little flag right in front of them lol

fromn reddit:

This guy burned and stomped on the Confederate flag today during a pro-flag rally at Stone Mountain,

fDoeH1T.jpg

:rofl:

The proper protocol is to piss on it when you are done

The same SC that just removed the flag??
r u implying that all those people down there, like the ones on the right side of that fence, agreed w/ the legislature. :eusa_eh: Is THAT what u r implying? lol

Stomped and burned their little flag right in front of them lol

fromn reddit:

This guy burned and stomped on the Confederate flag today during a pro-flag rally at Stone Mountain,

fDoeH1T.jpg

:rofl:

I'm curious...why do you find that so funny ?
because people like you don't? Glad to help kiddo.

This has nothing to do with the flag....

It has all to do with someone stepping into something where he is not invited to interrupt what might otherwise be a good time.

I realize that it's all about you thought.

so you admit the flag is some lame white pride symbol?

BTW- that guy looks like he could EASILY dispatch any one of those slack-jawed, rw faggots on the Right side of the pic lol

Not if one of them pulls out a six-shooter.

Not that they would.

After all, they seem to be abiding the law.

The moron on the left appears to not understand decency.

Lefties are the new klux klan.
Perhaps you were one of those embarrassing fools in the crowd? :rofl:
Nope. Lefties are the new klux klan.
Yourself, Claudette, tipsycatlover & Stephanie, etc... the resident persecuted faaar Right :boohoo:
Nope. Lefties are the new klux klan. Systematic bigots. Sexist and racist. Segregationist and fascist.
And you are the new dumbass. :poke:

Yourself, Claudette, tipsycatlover & Stephanie, etc... the resident persecuted faaar Right :boohoo:
Nope. Lefties are the new klux klan. Systematic bigots. Sexist and racist. Segregationist and fascist.
But not nearly as dumb as you considering you can't argue the points. That makes you the old dumbass.

But not nearly as dumb as you considering you can't argue the points. That makes you the old dumbass.
No it makes you SUUUCK a$$ :poke:

:cheeky-smiley-018:

"new"? Hes an old hand at it :D

only the farther left ones like dean and dottie....

"new"? Hes an old hand at it :D
so are you....
wanker.gif

Forum List

Back