German police fired 85 bullets total in 2011

Some people bitch about wikipedia....but I like it...you can always verify it anyway....Interesting list.

It's led by hispanics and blacks....hey I had to say it...I'm a straight shooter!!!! Oh edit: and Estonia
Actually, Spain has less than one [.9] firearm related death per 100,000 ... they're hispanic.

No, they are European whites.

According to Germany's Der Spiegel, German police shot only 85 bullets in all of 2011, a stark reminder that not every country is as gun-crazy as the U.S. of A. As Boing Boing translates, most of those shots weren't even aimed anyone: "49 warning shots, 36 shots on suspects. 15 persons were injured, 6 were killed."

German Police Used Only 85 Bullets Against People in 2011 - Yahoo! News

You do understand this says more about the police in this country than it does the people who have guns here, don't you?

Last edited:
Some people bitch about wikipedia....but I like it...you can always verify it anyway....Interesting list.

It's led by hispanics and blacks....hey I had to say it...I'm a straight shooter!!!! Oh edit: and Estonia
Actually, Spain has less than one [.9] firearm related death per 100,000 ... they're hispanic.

No, they are European whites.
His·pan·ic adj \hi-ˈspa-nik\

Definition of HISPANIC

: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal
: of, relating to, or being a person of Latin American descent living in the United States; especially : one of Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican origin

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hispanic

Last edited:
According to Germany's Der Spiegel, German police shot only 85 bullets in all of 2011, a stark reminder that not every country is as gun-crazy as the U.S. of A. As Boing Boing translates, most of those shots weren't even aimed anyone: "49 warning shots, 36 shots on suspects. 15 persons were injured, 6 were killed."

See, you're just not thinking like a ConservaRepub. If they had distributed tens of thousands of guns all over the country, then there would have been enough armed people to stop the crime and prevent those 6 people from being killed.

Did you know more dogs are killed by police in this country than people are killed in Germany, don't you? Do you think that if dogs did not have guns they would be shot less often?

1x3ez.jpg

It is remarkable. I would imagine that the founders would be horrified at the proliferation of weapons and chuckle at the suggestion that their intent was for anyone to own weapons outside of the "well regulated militia" they mentioned.

I imagine there were plenty of people that walked around colonial America with guns.

you're right Germany is so like the US...only the gun laws are different. Do you guys learn to argue in the school of retard...because that's the only audience that's gonna buy this sham

I'm curious, why do you think we have so many shooting related deaths here relative to other developed countries?

Because other developed countries have a long history of the government rounding up everyone with any weapon and throwing them in prison?

I'm curious, why do you think we have so many shooting related deaths here relative to other developed countries?

Because of....how to put this....."diversity". Other "developed" countries are pretty homogenous so the poor cant whine and blame every problem on racism (aka whitey) AND they probably dont have politicians that suck votes out of a group they dont care about as much as democrats do to blacks (funny how all the major crime rates are in well non white areas).....but hey those countries have no shot of their govenment being overthrown (that's not a complimant, btw)
Wrong, all European countries have diversity now.

Violent crime is on the increase in Germany, yet it is going down in the US. Where does that leave your assertion that Germany is better off without guns than we are with guns?

you're right Germany is so like the US...only the gun laws are different. Do you guys learn to argue in the school of retard...because that's the only audience that's gonna buy this sham

Germany is a small country compared to the U.S. We'd have to count the number of times police in each state fire shots and come up with a more accurate comparison.

LAPD fired more shots than that last month.

Because of....how to put this....."diversity". Other "developed" countries are pretty homogenous so the poor cant whine and blame every problem on racism (aka whitey) AND they probably dont have politicians that suck votes out of a group they dont care about as much as democrats do to blacks (funny how all the major crime rates are in well non white areas).....but hey those countries have no shot of their govenment being overthrown (that's not a complimant, btw)

Diversity.

Our problem is diversity, according to you.

Can I ask you this. The countries on the list on the Wikipedia link...the ones above the US. Are they diverse or do they have another problem?

Ignore him, he is a bigot.

Diversity.

Our problem is diversity, according to you.

Can I ask you this. The countries on the list on the Wikipedia link...the ones above the US. Are they diverse or do they have another problem?

Ignore him, he is a bigot.

I'm no biggot... black people in the US have by far the most violent crime rates, the other countries you mentioned are poor as dirt. I was having some fun with the black/hispanic angle, BUT it is also true that other than Estonia the rest were poor countries that dont have the "civlized" society the west has....

Also the reason the US is on there, is because we have parts of our country, some may say uncivilized, namely Detroit, Okland, Chicago, Memphis, Flint, Gary, ect.... If you want to have a conversation and really advance this you have to get over the political correctness... I'm not politically correct and I dont give a shit to be that way.....Blacks are getting mowed down by blacks in our inner cities, but no cries of No Justice No Peace from the left and if the right mentions it we're racist....and who's suffering....not Beverly Hills...

Funny how places with restrictive gun laws tend to be the most violent in the US, where places with little gun laws dont.....DC and Chicago are brutal on guns and people die countlessly...where as you dont see too many murders in Kansas and yes Colorado has had a couple of bad incidents...but in general I dont see it top the list of violent crime....

Talk about retarded. I love the Conserv argument that the solution to a gun violence problem is more guns, less laws and less enfrocement.
That's like saying the solution to our car accident problem is no driver's education or licensure required and no speed limits.

Attachments

• $Guns deaths per year.jpg
    $Guns deaths per year.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 62

Talk about retarded. I love the Conserv argument that the solution to a gun violence problem is more guns, less laws and less enfrocement.
That's like saying the solution to our car accident problem is no driver's education or licensure required and no speed limits.
Completely lame-brained analogy...Criminal acts committed with firearms are willfully violent acts, where traffic accidents are accidents...Moreover, all the education and licensing in the world cannot stop stupid or antisocial people from being stupid or antisocial.

With analytical "skills" (for lack of a better term) like yours, it's' surprising that you can remain in business running a hot dog cart, let alone your reputed exec placement gig.

No wonder they don't want anyone to have guns...they sound like terrible shots and would get massacred if the purps fired back. :lol: :lol:

Move to Finland, Germany or Cuba.

You seem enamored with them and we'd like to be rid of your sorry liberal ass.

Can anyone explain what police use of guns has to do with gun violence by non police?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64]Bueller Bueller Bueller - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like you've found yourself a great place to move to !

It's a win win, you're happy with your new home, and we're happy that we have one less libereal in America ! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back