Germans protest against obama and TPP

I know you would like to think so, but that one incident is not a true representation of how the world sees Obama.

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.Western.Europe2.png

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.Africa.png

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.India_.png

Globally, Obama’s image is mostly positive.
FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

7 charts on how the world views President Obama

Obama suffers the slings and arrows of a restive world

By Stephen Collinson, CNN

Updated 10:22 AM ET, Tue September 6, 2016

Between China and the Philippines alone, Obama got that fruity azz waxed lmao

"I am a president of a sovereign state. And we have long ceased to be a colony of the United States," Duterte continued. "Son of a b****, I will swear at you."

Then came Putin

RELATED: Obama has 'blunt' meeting with Putin
At the start of his trip, a logistical spat over missing airline airplane stairs needed for Obama to reach the red carpet at Hangzhou airport and verbal altercations between US and Chinese officials grabbed headlines.
At one point, a White House official warned a Chinese counterpart against restricting access of pool reporters under the wing of Air Force One, noting that it was, after all, a US plane. "This is our country," the man yelled back.

Then China!!

Can you believe that the Chinese would not give Obama the proper stairway to get off his plane - fight on tarmac!

Who can forget BREXIT who told Odumbo, STUFF IT

LMAO

Egyptian television

LOL

EGYPT LOATHES Obama after he colluded with the TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, The Muslim Brotherhood and tried to overthrow their country.

Opinions
Marc Thiessen: Obama blew it in Egypt — again

By Marc A. Thiessen July 8, 2013

The popular uprising against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt represents one of the most hopeful and promising developments in the Middle East since the Arab Spring began. When millions of Egyptians take to the streets to make clear that they do not want to trade a secular dictatorship for an Islamist dictatorship, that should be a positive development for America.

Yet somehow the Obama administration found itself on the wrong side of the struggle in Egypt — again.
Marc Thiessen: Obama blew it in Egypt — again

"I am a president of a sovereign state. And we have long ceased to be a colony of the United States," Duterte continued. "Son of a b****, I will swear at you."

Then came Putin

At the start of his trip, a logistical spat over missing airline airplane stairs needed for Obama to reach the red carpet at Hangzhou airport and verbal altercations between US and Chinese officials grabbed headlines.
At one point, a White House official warned a Chinese counterpart against restricting access of pool reporters under the wing of Air Force One, noting that it was, after all, a US plane. "This is our country," the man yelled back.

Then China!!

Can you believe that the Chinese would not give Obama the proper stairway to get off his plane - fight on tarmac!

LMAO
China is an ultra oppressive dictatorship. The current president of the Philippines is an huge nutcase who has ordered people to go and out shoot down drug dealers w/o any arrest or trial. He has, however, been back tracking on his attack of Obama. Putin is a vicious fascist dictator.

What those three think of Obama is irrelevant. What most of the world thinks of him is important.

If you think China is so great, especially the Chinese government, or the Philippines, or, indeed, Russia, I suggest you live in one or all of those countries for a while and find out what it is really like. My guess is you've never even been out of your own redneck back yard and don't know anything about the rest of the world at all.

Then came Putin

Then China!!

LMAO
China is an ultra oppressive dictatorship. The current president of the Philippines is an huge nutcase who has ordered people to go out shoot down drug dealers w/o any arrest or trial. He has, however, been back tracking on his attack of Obama. Putin is a vicious fascist dictator.

What those three think of Obama is irrelevant. What most of the world thinks of him is important.

If you think China is so great, especially the Chinese government, of the Philippines, or, indeed, Russia, I suggest you live in one or all of those countries and find out what it is really like. My guess is you've never even been out of your own redneck back yard and don't know anything about the rest of the world at all.

Hey Bozo you said NO ONE else disliked the boy king.. when in fact most of the world EXCEPT FOR TERRORIST nations, despise the fucking idiot. You lied and got busted. That's on you.

we don't need trump to fix anything .... why ??? first of all he's not going to be president... the house and senate will not accept theTPP its already been scrapped by the house and senate ... there are a few republicans and democrats that still keep trying to push it be pass ... thats not going to happen ... hence we don't need trump for anything ... accept something to shit and piss on

Forum List

Back