🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germans rally against far right trash

Mass German rally against far right

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

_103849366_049941158-1.jpg

Tidy.

So what ?

It just shows some portion of the German population is either stupid, uninformed, or both.

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

Tidy.
:rolleyes:

To people like you, everyone to the right of Chairman Mao is right-wing trash.

My Father would welcome anyone into the nation that did so lawfully.

You call my (late) Father a fool?

Go read the rules, you paranoid, classless asshole.
YOU are the asshole. I was responding to your Post # 52, which said "welcomed anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America". It did not add "that did so lawfully.", which you only added later.

So your original post would include over 30 million illegal aliens, all disrespecting our laws (and us), and being part & parcel of the list of Harms of immigration, I posted. As for the immigrants coming here lawfully, that is something that doesn't get a full pass either. It needs to be changed from harmful chain migration to the merit immigration, as proposed by President Trump.

On that score, I would allow only those immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs (FOR AMERICANS), and those whose presence here would help and enhance America (ex. great scientist, engineer, violin player, etc) certainly not "anyone", as you and your foolish father would accept.

My (late) Father wasn't in the ET; he was in the US army, lobbing mortars at the Japanese, in the Philippines

Your paranoia is gonna kill you
Figured you for a young pup living in his mommies basement..........and I bet you'd say your dad would welcome millions of Muslims into the country for our own good..........hmmmm.

Tell me about Operation Wet Back.........was in his time frame too............did he state to you keep them.........I doubt it.

you are one ignorant fvck
Because we disagree with you............whatever floats your boat.........

I'll say it plainly again.........they are idiots if they keep bringing in more and more Muslims into their country......and those marching for it.......are a bunch of idiots.

That is my opinion......it stands no matter what names you call me..........that is your sides tactics that have become boring.
Liberals live in a fantasy world where a country's resources are limitless, and there are no downsides to bringing in hundreds of thousands of poor, unhealthy, uneducated foreigners who don't even speak your language.

They bring diseases that haven't been a problem for a hundred years? No problem! They fill up the hospitals? No problem! Their kids need special accommodations and teachers in school? No problem! Most of them will require significant welfare assistance. No problem! It's worth it because they make your country so diverse.

I believe it is the conservatives that have no desire to conserve resouces: they purchase the BIGGEST goddamn trucks they can buy, fill it full of some nasty ass diesel, pollute everything to Hell, and they don't care if their own progeny breathe shit for air.
Yep, you got it all on the resources bubba.

You also sound like a fine upstanding bigot.

Keep it up bud.
As I noted in my post of the Harms of Immigration, conservation of US resources is one of the primary reasons for restricting immigration, rather than turning the country into a big flophouse for the world.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

Yeah; my quote:

So, what is your fvcking problem? 1st grade?
You actually can't see the problem with this ? Sheeeesh!! "anyone..that did so lawfully.", includes criminals, jihadists, lazy-bum welfare leeches, people with infectious diseases, remittance senders$$, scarce resource consumers, etc, etc

th

Last edited:

Tidy.

Most of them are Merkel's thugs Antifa - her private and government financed Army to defend 'Freedom' and to kill all patriots.
Merkel DDR 2.0 silences and kills dissents by usage of new Tonton Macuto - Antifa

antifa-pack.jpg

I support any nation's freedom to democratically elect whom they elect, and without the bastardized influence of meddlers from without.

Just imagine if the tables would have been turned: Iranians coordinate & carry out coup against the US Government displacing POTUS Trump, and putting in place their own puppet POTUS.

You would be all for that too wouldn't you Grasshopper?
But the US isn't the world's leading exporter of terrorism, or a strict follower of Muslim ideology (ie to export genocidal mass murder), so the analogy doesn't hold water, fruit fly.

So, you have no issue with the Iranians, or ANY nation, being involved with a coup to remove a democratically elected POTUS.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah; my quote:

So, what is your fvcking problem? 1st grade?
You actually can't see the problem with this ? Sheeeesh!! "anyone..that did so lawfully.", includes criminals, jihadists, lazy-bum welfare leeches, people with infectious diseases, remittance senders$$, scarce resource consumers, etc, etc

th

So, you FINALLY admit you are against LEGAL immigration; no fvcking surprise.

Have a nice paranoid day, Mr. Paranoid.

So, you have no issue with the Iranians, or ANY nation, being involved with a coup to remove a democratically elected POTUS.

Thanks for the clarification.
Sure I have an issue with that - including the Russian collusion hoax coup.

What do you mean "admit" ? Do you think all legal immigration is OK ? If so, you're either mentally unbalanced, or just plain dumb.

As far as "FINALLY" is concerned, I don't know where you get that either. I've been posting in opposition to legal immigration (as the US has been doing it), for the entire 5 years that I've been in this forum, and have posted against it THOUSANDS of times, here.

And so YOU ADMIT that you are FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION, for "anyone". Your word, not mine.

What do you mean "admit" ? Do you think all legal immigration is OK ? If so, you're either mentally unbalanced, or just plain dumb.

As far as "FINALLY" is concerned, I don't know where you get that either. I've been posting in opposition to legal immigration (as the US has been doing it), for the entire 5 years that I've been in this forum, and have posted against it THOUSANDS of times, here.

And so YOU ADMIT that you are FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION, for "anyone". Your word, not mine.

Glad you FINALLY admit you hate immigrants; legal immigrants.

The Christian Social Union (CSU), which has ruled the wealthy southern state almost single-handedly since the 1960s, is projected to lose its absolute majority after dropping more than 10 percentage points to register around 37 per cent of the vote.

The anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) won its first seats in the Bavarian parliament, scoring more than 10 per cent in spite of the CSU's efforts to fend it off with a hardline stance on immigration and law and order.
Angela Merkel's conservative allies are braced for heavy losses as voters in Bavaria go to the polls | Daily Mail Online

So you're going to tell us all what I think, huh ? So far you've been wrong every time, and guess what >> you are again, And you have no excuse. I already stipulated my opinion (Post # 63) about immigrants. > Who I think should be admitted (on MERIT), and who shouldn't.

Now it's time for you to rethink your foolish attitude to allow anyone to come to the USA.

The Christian Social Union (CSU), which has ruled the wealthy southern state almost single-handedly since the 1960s, is projected to lose its absolute majority after dropping more than 10 percentage points to register around 37 per cent of the vote.

The anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) won its first seats in the Bavarian parliament, scoring more than 10 per cent in spite of the CSU's efforts to fend it off with a hardline stance on immigration and law and order.
Angela Merkel's conservative allies are braced for heavy losses as voters in Bavaria go to the polls | Daily Mail Online
Europeans are wising up. Much too late, but better late than never.

NO, he said he opposed legal immigration. That is not the same as saying he hates immigrants.

The words are different, because they mean different things.

"Oppose" means he does not think they should come here.

"Hate" means, he personally dislikes them a lot.

NOw that I have explained that, do you have something to say in response to what he said, instead of your misrepresentation of it, lib?

Tidy.
Yea\h, well in Bavaria they rallied against the Fra\u nand her Muslims.

Forum List

Back