🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germans rally against far right trash

Can't take the stupid out of liberals.........

Come one.........come all..........when the shit hits the fan..........it's always not their fault..........Those idiots will be the death of them.......

Their choice..............Hope the right wins..........for the sake of Europe. But Stupidity reigns and it marches.

can't take the bigotry out of the Nazi
Funny you should say that............Germany created that .............our fathers beat that......probably not yours though...........

Islam will not adapt to the host countries and they are causing problems throughout Europe.......including Germany........On deaf and dumb ears.

My (late) Father wasn't in the ET; he was in the US army, lobbing mortars at the Japanese, in the Philippines

Your paranoia is gonna kill you
Figured you for a young pup living in his mommies basement..........and I bet you'd say your dad would welcome millions of Muslims into the country for our own good..........hmmmm.

Tell me about Operation Wet Back.........was in his time frame too............did he state to you keep them.........I doubt it.

My Father received his draft notice before he graduated high school.
He went straight from the farm, to Fort Hood, then to half way around the planet, served his nation, came home, and became a responsible member of his community.

He didn't dodge the draft with 'bone spurs,' he didn't live off his Father's dime, he didn't have three wives & cheat on them all (he had one wife for 64 years), and he welcomed anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America; why?

Because he wasn't some paranoid jackass.

you are one ignorant fvck
My father joined up.....wasn't drafted......was in the Pacific..

Father N law was at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked.

and neither of them would agree with you.

Tell me what Ike did right after the War.............LOL

can't take the bigotry out of the Nazi
Funny you should say that............Germany created that .............our fathers beat that......probably not yours though...........

Islam will not adapt to the host countries and they are causing problems throughout Europe.......including Germany........On deaf and dumb ears.

My (late) Father wasn't in the ET; he was in the US army, lobbing mortars at the Japanese, in the Philippines

Figured you for a young pup living in his mommies basement..........and I bet you'd say your dad would welcome millions of Muslims into the country for our own good..........hmmmm.

Tell me about Operation Wet Back.........was in his time frame too............did he state to you keep them.........I doubt it.

He went straight from the farm, to Fort Hood, then to half way around the planet, served his nation, came home, and became a responsible member of his community.

He didn't dodge the draft with 'bone spurs,' he didn't live off his Father's dime, he didn't have three wives & cheat on them all (he had one wife for 64 years), and he welcomed anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America; why?

I can tell anyone that IKE fvcked up approving the 1953 Operation AJAX

Truman refused to sign off on it; IKE was all there.

what a fvcking moron.

Mass German rally against far right

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

_103849366_049941158-1.jpg

Tidy.

Funny thing about going really far right. If you go far enough, you eventually come full circle all the way around back to where the trash is ---- the hard left. But if Germany thinks they are that much against nationalism turned xenophobic, they are welcome to let all the Muslims and undocumented refugees in they want! Please, take them all! The more they take, the less for the rest of the world. Then when their country is overrun with the dirty, rotten heathens who take their country right out from under them, they'll have no one to blame but themselves. BTW, half the people protesting there were probably refugees and aliens already there demanding more of their families let in as well.
No, this cannot be allowed to go on.

It is time to declare war against the left wing in Europe in the same fashion that we fought ISIS.

what a fvcking moron.
Everyone is a moron to you.......huh..........

Unless we agree...........LOL
:CryingCow:

what a fvcking moron.

the British/American 1953 coup against Iran is a direct cause of the Iranian/American issues we have been dealing with for decades.

If you don't get that then you might be a moron too; you could always check for that.

So they're protesting against germans that wish Germany to remain the way it has been for thousands of years.

Germany should be white
Germany should be german

Sorry, but you shouldn't be allowed to flood europe with non-whites and cultures that destroy european society.
Of course. But globalist leftists don't understand this. They have no concept of NATIONALISM. Notice the word > NATION, in the word "Nationalism"

NATION - a historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a distinctive culture and language. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

what a fvcking moron.

the British/American 1953 coup against Iran is a direct cause of the Iranian/American issues we have been dealing with for decades.

If you don't get that then you might be a moron too; you could always check for that.
For 26 years it did just fine.............until the Mullahs took the place over.

and for those 26 years women could drive autos and wear bikini's.......imagine that.........now they are in permanent black attire.......

iran-archaic-signet-of-civilisation-83-728.jpg

ilustrasi_rajam_100804071048.jpg

Under the Mullahs.................yeah...........such a great dang thing when they revolted ..............

Let's bring them here.......bunch of dumb asses think that way........Oh.....hey Caddo

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

Tidy.
You mean muslim rapists and criminals merkel is importing? What wrong with those people?

Tidy.
You mean muslim rapists and criminals merkel is importing? What wrong with those people?
You need to widen your information sources.

Tidy.
You need to widen your information sources.
You need to stop lying.

what a fvcking moron.
So you would deny the British and any other country access to Iranian oil + the ability of Iran to take advantage of western technology and support?

. Despite Iran not controlling its national oil, the Shah agreed to replacing the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company with a consortium—British Petroleum and eight European and American oil companies; in result, oil revenues increased from $34 million in 1954–1955 to $181 million in 1956–1957, and continued increasing,[147] and the United States sent development aid and advisers.

There is something to be said for the idea that the Shah was just smarter than Mosaddegh.[13] By the 1970s, Iran was wealthier than all of its surrounding neighbors, and economists frequently predicted that it would become a major global economic power, and a developed country.[13]

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back