🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germans rally against far right trash

Damn fools don't even know that the "tolerance" that they claim to be supporting, is tolerance of INtolerance.

Can't take the stupid out of liberals.........

Come one.........come all..........when the shit hits the fan..........it's always not their fault..........Those idiots will be the death of them.......

Their choice..............Hope the right wins..........for the sake of Europe. But Stupidity reigns and it marches.

can't take the bigotry out of the Nazi
Funny you should say that............Germany created that .............our fathers beat that......probably not yours though...........

Islam will not adapt to the host countries and they are causing problems throughout Europe.......including Germany........On deaf and dumb ears.

My (late) Father wasn't in the ET; he was in the US army, lobbing mortars at the Japanese, in the Philippines

Your paranoia is gonna kill you
Figured you for a young pup living in his mommies basement..........and I bet you'd say your dad would welcome millions of Muslims into the country for our own good..........hmmmm.

Tell me about Operation Wet Back.........was in his time frame too............did he state to you keep them.........I doubt it.

My Father received his draft notice before he graduated high school.
He went straight from the farm, to Fort Hood, then to half way around the planet, served his nation, came home, and became a responsible member of his community.

He didn't dodge the draft with 'bone spurs,' he didn't live off his Father's dime, he didn't have three wives & cheat on them all (he had one wife for 64 years), and he welcomed anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America; why?

Because he wasn't some paranoid jackass.

you are one ignorant fvck

Your father sounds like he was like my father. They were from the generation of men who were actual Americans and were proud to be so. My parent's marriage lasted 54 years until my mother died. When my father later died, the funeral home wanted to know what to do with my father's wedding ring, given to him by my mother at the marriage altar on a Christmas pass in the middle of WWII. My decision was that it went with him, as he earned it in those decades and it should remain on his finger for all time. The gold ring given to Bernard by Stephanie so many years ago.

May your Dad and my Dad rest in peace knowing that they were part of the Great Generation. The noble people.

can't take the bigotry out of the Nazi
Funny you should say that............Germany created that .............our fathers beat that......probably not yours though...........

Islam will not adapt to the host countries and they are causing problems throughout Europe.......including Germany........On deaf and dumb ears.

My (late) Father wasn't in the ET; he was in the US army, lobbing mortars at the Japanese, in the Philippines

Figured you for a young pup living in his mommies basement..........and I bet you'd say your dad would welcome millions of Muslims into the country for our own good..........hmmmm.

Tell me about Operation Wet Back.........was in his time frame too............did he state to you keep them.........I doubt it.

Because we disagree with you............whatever floats your boat.........

I'll say it plainly again.........they are idiots if they keep bringing in more and more Muslims into their country......and those marching for it.......are a bunch of idiots.

That is my opinion......it stands no matter what names you call me..........that is your sides tactics that have become boring.
Liberals live in a fantasy world where a country's resources are limitless, and there are no downsides to bringing in hundreds of thousands of poor, unhealthy, uneducated foreigners who don't even speak your language.

They bring diseases that haven't been a problem for a hundred years? No problem! They fill up the hospitals? No problem! Their kids need special accommodations and teachers in school? No problem! Most of them will require significant welfare assistance. No problem! It's worth it because they make your country so diverse.

I'll say it plainly again.........they are idiots if they keep bringing in more and more Muslims into their country......and those marching for it.......are a bunch of idiots.

That is my opinion......it stands no matter what names you call me..........that is your sides tactics that have become boring.
Liberals live in a fantasy world where a country's resources are limitless, and there are no downsides to bringing in hundreds of thousands of poor, unhealthy, uneducated foreigners who don't even speak your language.

They bring diseases that haven't been a problem for a hundred years? No problem! They fill up the hospitals? No problem! Their kids need special accommodations and teachers in school? No problem! Most of them will require significant welfare assistance. No problem! It's worth it because they make your country so diverse.
Which is why they destroy their own cities, states and countries eventually.

and he welcomed anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America; why?

Your father was a fool to welcome "anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America." Do you not know why we have immigration laws (to protect us) ? Are you not aware of the many HARMS of immigration ?

It is ignorance like yours, that has caused massive trouble in our country.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($133 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Litter

19. Forest fires

Thank you, 100,000 thousand Germans! Marching forward! Wonderful to see!.
Were they wearing kufi prayer caps and niqabs ?

cotton-kufi-skull-cap3.jpg

View attachment 222454
What are you implying?

Do you know that Germans sunbathe in the nude? Something that would force these cheapsters in the U.S. into hissy fits? Bet the evangelical monkeys in the U.S. would have a cow, they are so fucking messed up.

What are you implying?

Do you know that Germans sunbathe in the nude? Something that would force these cheapsters in the U.S. into hissy fits? Bet the evangelical monkeys in the U.S. would have a cow.
I'm not "implying" anything. I'm saying that these pro-immigration idiots are supporting the destruction of their country, by allowing massive numbers of Muslim lunatics into their country, whose written doctrine (the Koran) is kill them, and take over their country, and turn it into an Islamic state. You don't know ?

PS - nudism exists in all western countries including the US.

I can tell anyone that IKE fvcked up approving the 1953 Operation AJAX

Truman refused to sign off on it; IKE was all there.

what a fvcking moron.
So you would deny the British and any other country access to Iranian oil + the ability of Iran to take advantage of western technology and support?

. Despite Iran not controlling its national oil, the Shah agreed to replacing the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company with a consortium—British Petroleum and eight European and American oil companies; in result, oil revenues increased from $34 million in 1954–1955 to $181 million in 1956–1957, and continued increasing,[147] and the United States sent development aid and advisers.

There is something to be said for the idea that the Shah was just smarter than Mosaddegh.[13] By the 1970s, Iran was wealthier than all of its surrounding neighbors, and economists frequently predicted that it would become a major global economic power, and a developed country.[13]

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia

I support any nation's freedom to democratically elect whom they elect, and without the bastardized influence of meddlers from without.

Just imagine if the tables would have been turned: Iranians coordinate & carry out coup against the US Government displacing POTUS Trump, and putting in place their own puppet POTUS.

You would be all for that too wouldn't you Grasshopper?

I believe it is the conservatives that have no desire to conserve resouces: they purchase the BIGGEST goddamn trucks they can buy, fill it full of some nasty ass diesel, pollute everything to Hell, and they don't care if their own progeny breathe shit for air.
Yep, you got it all on the resources bubba.

You also sound like a fine upstanding bigot.

Keep it up bud.

Your father was a fool to welcome "anyone & everyone that wanted to come to America." Do you not know why we have immigration laws (to protect us) ? Are you not aware of the many HARMS of immigration ?

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

18. Litter

19. Forest fires

My Father would welcome anyone into the nation that did so lawfully.

You call my (late) Father a fool?

Go read the rules, you paranoid, classless asshole.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

18. Litter

19. Forest fires

Since when are illegals doing it lawfully. LOL

:abgg2q.jpg:

Mass German rally against far right

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

_103849366_049941158-1.jpg

Tidy.
Where you out there protesting.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

18. Litter

19. Forest fires

Since when are illegals doing it lawfully. LOL

:abgg2q.jpg:

Did I say that?

No, I did not, jackass.

Your quote jackass..........we have no problem with legal immigration........just illegal.....

Ike was big in WWII and threw out over a million Mexicans because he wanted the jobs back to those coming home.

Your quote jackass..........we have no problem with legal immigration........just illegal.....

Ike was big in WWII and threw out over a million Mexicans because he wanted the jobs back to those coming home.

Yeah; my quote:

So, what is your fvcking problem? 1st grade?

Yeah; my quote:

So, what is your fvcking problem? 1st grade?
We always talk about illegals on this and this subject.............and Ike was a true WWII vet....as were my dad and father n law.........why do I believe you are full of it on the issue of allowing so many in.............If they were so against it then show me the rallies and anger over operation Wet Back.

Back to the OP.............You let a horde of illegal Muslims into your country who will not adapt to your culture you screw yourself.............something the left are very good at.

Mass German rally against far right

More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right.

Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism".

The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout.

_103849366_049941158-1.jpg

Tidy.
Weep little lion man. Take all the courage you have left waste it on fixing all the problems you made in your own head.

Last edited:
I support any nation's freedom to democratically elect whom they elect, and without the bastardized influence of meddlers from without.

Just imagine if the tables would have been turned: Iranians coordinate & carry out coup against the US Government displacing POTUS Trump, and putting in place their own puppet POTUS.

You would be all for that too wouldn't you Grasshopper?
But the US isn't the world's leading exporter of terrorism, or a strict follower of Muslim ideology (ie to export genocidal mass murder), so the analogy doesn't hold water, fruit fly.

Forum List

Back