Germany agrees on gas deal with Qatar to cut reliance on Russia...America should do the same, my friends

Years ago Putin ran a charm offensive. Germany isn't in bed with Putin. This is business not personalities. Nordstream2 is a horrifically expensive pipeline. Putin is such a genius he has an idle pipeline and gas he can't sell. But Trump sings Putin's praises.
Germany was in bed with Putin...glad they aren't now. Trump was the one that correctly called out Germany for their partnership with Putin and how it undermines NATO and Europe security....your party, full of useful putin puppets attack him for it.

“He acts like he thinks the Cold War is still on, Russia is still our major adversary. I don’t know where he’s been,” Biden said. “I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they’re united with us on Iran… one of only two ways we’re getting materials into Afghanistan to our troops is through Russia. They are working closely with us. They’ve just said to Europe if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they’ll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. This is not 1956.” - Joe Biden singing the praises of Putin.

Nordstream2 is the perfect economic solution for Europe and good for Russia and the Stans. Putin has lost his mind. He can't eat that gas. If you look at a map there's really no solution for Qatar to get their gas to Germany. Insulting me doesn't solve the problem or make the problem magically go away. I agree that Putin is a mad, authoritarian dictator... Now what about getting Qatar's gas to market?
WTF does that have to do with this?

Putin has put his foot in it. Even the Russians oppose his mindless aggression.
I answered your question. Stay on topic.

Germany was in bed with Putin...glad they aren't now. Trump was the one that correctly called out Germany for their partnership with Putin and how it undermines NATO and Europe security....your party, full of useful putin puppets attack him for it.

“He acts like he thinks the Cold War is still on, Russia is still our major adversary. I don’t know where he’s been,” Biden said. “I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they’re united with us on Iran… one of only two ways we’re getting materials into Afghanistan to our troops is through Russia. They are working closely with us. They’ve just said to Europe if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they’ll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. This is not 1956.” - Joe Biden singing the praises of Putin.
Trump is a complete dumbass who made a fool of himself at G7. He's looking for revenge. Trump is also lying about NATO. He tried to bring them down.

Trump is a complete dumbass who made a fool of himself at G7. He's looking for revenge. Trump is also lying about NATO. He tried to bring them down.
yet...he was 100 percent right...the fools are the ones that attacked him for having the obvious foresight to see what Putin was doing.

You cheered it on...you defended Putin and Germany's role in undermining NATO...Ukraine is under assault once again thanks to you cultist being such useful idiots for Xiden and Putin

I translate into russian the Minister of Agriculture of the Baden-Württemberg land Hauk:
"Our glorious ancestors suffered -40°C near Moscow and Stalingrad . Are we, worthy descendants of our heroic ancestors, for the sake of the Ukrainian neo-Nazis and the common cause, not going to endure 15°C in our homes next winter?"

Forum List

Back