Germany Goes to "War" with China

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
At least not everyone in Angela's Germany has been neutered:

Later that day, the Chinese embassy in Berlin then responded with an open letter saying ‘we regard the style in which you 'campaign' against China in your current report on page two as infamous... Those who do the same as you do with today's Bild newspaper fuel nationalism, prejudice and xenophobia’.

It's safe to say Bild editor Julian Reichelt didn't take the criticism lying down. Reichelt has since retaliated with a no-holds-barred response to China's President Xi Jinping, in which he reads the Chinese leadership the riot act:

You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world...China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own. The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don't let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is Corona.
Reichelt doesn't stop there. He goes on to ask:

Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of Corona victims all over the world?
Finally, he finishes off by saying:

Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the "traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great "friendship" when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile – a Trojan Horse.
You plan to strengthen China through a plague that you exported. You will not succeed. Corona will be your political end, sooner or later.

Perfectly stated...now if only we had patriots that were not bought and paid for by China within our media.....
democrats are not patriots .... the are chicom supporters .

Have a feeling they are all adjusting their principles again about now.. Expect they'll start acknowledging how screwed we've become by losing most all supply chains..

I don't do China bashing in general because like the INTERNAL political chaos we have to live with -- our China problems were mostly CREATED BY OURSELVES....

Perfectly stated...now if only we had patriots that were not bought and paid for by China within our media.....

Have a feeling they are all adjusting their principles again about now.. Expect they'll start acknowledging how screwed we've become by losing most all supply chains..

I don't do China bashing in general because like the INTERNAL political chaos we have to live with -- our China problems were mostly CREATED BY OURSELVES....
if they get in the WH the china first trade policies will continue ! the democratic party played a major role in chinas rise economically. jobs left the US and china prospered .

if they get in the WH the china first trade policies will continue ! the democratic party played a major role in chinas rise economically. jobs left the US and china prospered .
The blob had his stuff made over there instead of hiring Americans. He is to blame

The blob had his stuff made over there instead of hiring Americans. He is to blame

American doctors prescribe you Chinese made drugs BECAUSE there IS NO ALTERNATIVE... Pretty much the same reason many of my clients got screwed moving their manufacturing to China.. Because we were already LOSING most of the supply chain for electronics...

Turns out "that blob" was dissing China trade in speeches going back a couple decades... The fact he had some cheap shit made there is the same reason that 90% of what you buy comes from OUTSIDE the US -- besides food and energy..

The Chinese government violated an international treaty that was drafted largely because they lied about SARS and set the damn world on fire to play CYA.

Xi and Co. can go eat a bag of bat dicks.

Later that day, the Chinese embassy in Berlin then responded with an open letter saying ‘we regard the style in which you 'campaign' against China in your current report on page two as infamous... Those who do the same as you do with today's Bild newspaper fuel nationalism, prejudice and xenophobia’.

It's safe to say Bild editor Julian Reichelt didn't take the criticism lying down. Reichelt has since retaliated with a no-holds-barred response to China's President Xi Jinping, in which he reads the Chinese leadership the riot act:

You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world...China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own. The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don't let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is Corona.

Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of Corona victims all over the world?

Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the "traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great "friendship" when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile – a Trojan Horse.
You plan to strengthen China through a plague that you exported. You will not succeed. Corona will be your political end, sooner or later.

Oh come on... You can't possibly trust Germans over Chinese.

China is helping everyone, and if you don't believe me, believe this nice lady.

Attachments

• 1586948792848.webm
    2.9 MB

American doctors prescribe you Chinese made drugs BECAUSE there IS NO ALTERNATIVE... Pretty much the same reason many of my clients got screwed moving their manufacturing to China.. Because we were already LOSING most of the supply chain for electronics...

Turns out "that blob" was dissing China trade in speeches going back a couple decades... The fact he had some cheap shit made there is the same reason that 90% of what you buy comes from OUTSIDE the US -- besides food and energy..

Lol...

Again, he could have spent a little more and had his stuff made here. He chose pennies over people.

And save the “everyone” did it argument. In the first place, it’s not true. In the second place, unlike corporations that have shareholders to answer to, the blob didn’t have that. In the 3rd place, do you think the blob was dependent on his income from textiles unlike companies that had that as their bread and butter?

Your turn to make more excuses for the blob; although they’ve all been debunked.

They're not all sleeping in the motherland

American on facebook

APRIL 21, 2020

A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK OBSERVES: “If you’ve been paying attention — and almost no one has — Hong Kong was strangled over the past several days, as the Communist apparatus rolled up much of the protest leadership, and asserted its right to rule in any fashion it wishes. ‘One country, two systems’ is dead. The city itself will now likely go into decline: ordinarily with Shenzhen taking over its role in commerce, but who can say now? Another light goes out. The Communist Party of China is tying up loose ends and, to borrow a phrase, taking care of all family business. This isn’t the main event. This is preparatory to that. The main event is coming — and it is hastened by a Zhongnanhai calculation that the United States possesses neither the attention span nor the competence to do something about it. You can pick your metaphor: August 1914, December 1941. Just be aware that what they’re contemplating will end up a metaphor all its own.”

In somehow related news, some other countries are seeing the light. With that, cascade effect is coming lefties... you can't prolong the "pandemic" indefinitely.

1586960194718.jpg

Japan has earmarked ¥243.5 billion of its record economic support package to help manufacturers shift production out of China as the coronavirus pandemic disrupts supply chains between the major trading partners.

The extra budget, compiled to offset the devastating effects of the pandemic, includes ¥220 billion for companies shifting production back to Japan and ¥23.5 billion for those seeking to move production to other countries, according to details posted online.

Gotta love the Japanese when they get pissed off.........LOL
They have already been brutal with the WHO as well...........wan't a magazine opinion piece......Was a message FROM JAPAN TO CHINA......to...............well..........you can go Fk. yourselves.

Japan has earmarked ¥243.5 billion of its record economic support package to help manufacturers shift production out of China as the coronavirus pandemic disrupts supply chains between the major trading partners.

The extra budget, compiled to offset the devastating effects of the pandemic, includes ¥220 billion for companies shifting production back to Japan and ¥23.5 billion for those seeking to move production to other countries, according to details posted online.

They have already been brutal with the WHO as well...........wan't a magazine opinion piece......Was a message FROM JAPAN TO CHINA......to...............well..........you can go Fk. yourselves.

If companies from few countries start leaving China, they'll capable of going for self-destruction, regardless of who's getting hurt.

If companies from few countries start leaving China, they'll capable of going for self-destruction, regardless of who's getting hurt.
They will go to Taiwan an ally if they have to...........that would just piss off China even more.

Undoubtedly Nixon, Bush (Jr&Sr), Clinton, Obama (maybe Carter) all have bent over backwards to get the Chinese market opened up to us, all cheered on by Globalist Chamber of Commerce lackeys and they have given away A LOT in terms of intellectual property violations and kowtowing to Chinese trade imbalances and unethical business dealings in terms of theft, copyright pirating and the like, etc.

Let this horrible moment in history be a starting point when the world starts to take a real and serious look
at China, the most criminal regime since the Third Reich just in term of human rights violations alone.

After Trump, the China first policies will return.
Who's kidding who?
Almost no Rs here wanted Trump to get the nomination.
The second he did, every R here suddenly became a fan.

Germany and Japan really suck for protecting their own citizens jobs and careers.

Forum List

Back