Germany Goes to "War" with China

At least not everyone in Angela's Germany has been neutered:

Later that day, the Chinese embassy in Berlin then responded with an open letter saying ‘we regard the style in which you 'campaign' against China in your current report on page two as infamous... Those who do the same as you do with today's Bild newspaper fuel nationalism, prejudice and xenophobia’.

It's safe to say Bild editor Julian Reichelt didn't take the criticism lying down. Reichelt has since retaliated with a no-holds-barred response to China's President Xi Jinping, in which he reads the Chinese leadership the riot act:

You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world...China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own. The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don't let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is Corona.
Reichelt doesn't stop there. He goes on to ask:

Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of Corona victims all over the world?
Finally, he finishes off by saying:

Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the "traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great "friendship" when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile – a Trojan Horse.
You plan to strengthen China through a plague that you exported. You will not succeed. Corona will be your political end, sooner or later.
Germany and Japan really suck for protecting their own citizens jobs and careers.

That was the past.

This is 2020....different story

Japan has earmarked ¥243.5 billion of its record economic support package to help manufacturers shift production out of China as the coronavirus pandemic disrupts supply chains between the major trading partners.

The extra budget, compiled to offset the devastating effects of the pandemic, includes ¥220 billion for companies shifting production back to Japan and ¥23.5 billion for those seeking to move production to other countries, according to details posted online.

Gotta love the Japanese when they get pissed off.........LOL
They have already been brutal with the WHO as well...........wan't a magazine opinion piece......Was a message FROM JAPAN TO CHINA......to...............well..........you can go Fk. yourselves.

If companies from few countries start leaving China, they'll capable of going for self-destruction, regardless of who's getting hurt.
They will go to Taiwan an ally if they have to...........that would just piss off China even more.

If the behavior of China reminds you of the behavior of Democrats, you are over the target.

Later that day, the Chinese embassy in Berlin then responded with an open letter saying ‘we regard the style in which you 'campaign' against China in your current report on page two as infamous... Those who do the same as you do with today's Bild newspaper fuel nationalism, prejudice and xenophobia’.

It's safe to say Bild editor Julian Reichelt didn't take the criticism lying down. Reichelt has since retaliated with a no-holds-barred response to China's President Xi Jinping, in which he reads the Chinese leadership the riot act:

You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world...China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own. The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don't let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is Corona.

Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of Corona victims all over the world?

Your embassy tells me that I am not living up to the "traditional friendship of our peoples.” I suppose you consider it a great "friendship" when you now generously send masks around the world. This isn’t friendship, I would call it imperialism hidden behind a smile – a Trojan Horse.
You plan to strengthen China through a plague that you exported. You will not succeed. Corona will be your political end, sooner or later.
Germany and Japan really suck for protecting their own citizens jobs and careers.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?
Humans never learn..that's why most nations always have a military.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.
Once Reagan's Global Cheap Labor took hold, no one gave a damn until everyone lost their jobs.
I love it when fools compare MAGA Trump to Global Reagan.
Knowing the people I know, they will go for the easy bucks every time.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.
Once Reagan's Global Cheap Labor took hold, no one gave a damn until everyone lost their jobs.

I respect your opinion

but in my experience as a human being, lol.... I can say with all certainty, that humans learn.

regardless of the pain, regardless of the time .....at the end humans learn.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.

I respect your opinion

but in my experience as a human being, lol.... I can say with all certainty, that humans learn.

regardless of the pain, regardless of the time .....at the end humans learn.
I remember you were one of the first on the MAGA bandwagon.
Not so most other Rs here.
I hope your vision of the future becomes a reality.

Perfectly stated...now if only we had patriots that were not bought and paid for by China within our media.....
democrats are not patriots .... the are chicom supporters .

Have a feeling they are all adjusting their principles again about now.. Expect they'll start acknowledging how screwed we've become by losing most all supply chains..

I don't do China bashing in general because like the INTERNAL political chaos we have to live with -- our China problems were mostly CREATED BY OURSELVES....
if they get in the WH the china first trade policies will continue ! the democratic party played a major role in chinas rise economically. jobs left the US and china prospered .
The blob had his stuff made over there instead of hiring Americans. He is to blame
what !!! wow ! he's been leading the charge against chicom unfair business and trade advantage the chicom have been benefiting from ! Nafta and the welcoming into the the WTO and most favored nation status ere made possible by clinton 30 yrs ago !

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.
I was against NAFTA and the Free Trade from the get go........I always asked how do you get blood from a turnip in regards to Mexico............even though that was later than Reagan it's always been my position.

I loved Reagan........I think he saved the military..........our ships were Rust buckets and we needed that...........in regards to trade .....he started us down the globalist path by ditching the Glass Steagal Act. the start which lead to the ending under Clinton......to the INSANITY OF 2008.

Anyways...........your blanket strawman doesn't hold water with everyone.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.
I was against NAFTA and the Free Trade from the get go........I always asked how do you get blood from a turnip in regards to Mexico............even though that was later than Reagan it's always been my position.

I loved Reagan........I think he saved the military..........our ships were Rust buckets and we needed that...........in regards to trade .....he started us down the globalist path by ditching the Glass Steagal Act. the start which lead to the ending under Clinton......to the INSANITY OF 2008.

No problem...Reaganism ran rampant and that's why we are where we are.
I remember the number of divorces going through the roof because Reagan created a 24/7 work week on Wall Street.
Almost every business went under because no one was allowed to take a lunch break.

If you owned a business, Reagan was God.
If you worked for the owner, you were fucked.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.

I remember the number of divorces going through the roof because Reagan created a 24/7 work week on Wall Street.
Almost every business went under because no one was allowed to take a lunch break.

I was in the military on the Far side of the world..............dealing with the same asshats we deal with today.

Our only business was protecting oil tankers from Iran.

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.

I was in the military on the Far side of the world..............dealing with the same asshats we deal with today.

Hey look, we need oil no matter where it comes from.

1587523092802.png

That was the past.

Wanna bet?

Humans learn.
We'll see.

Hey look, we need oil no matter where it comes from.
We don't get our oil from the middle east.........we get more from Canada than others.......

We don't produce what we use either...........but we export it because we get more money overseas for it. We import cheaper oil......LOL

My last post is the post of NIXON....who did more to screw us than the others...........taking us off the gold standard .......to allowing our MICKEY MOUSE CURRENCY to Pluto now.

Perfectly stated...now if only we had patriots that were not bought and paid for by China within our media.....
They ain´t patriots. They require their employees to accept and spread US supremacy and they are also Zionists. That means they serve American and Israeli interests, not German. In the consequence they parrot what comes from the US.

Forum List

Back