Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Henry Ford antisemitism.

German anti-Semitism goes back centuries before Ford was even born. The practice of referring to Jews as 'Semites" (the origin of the term anti-Semitism) predates Henry Ford and was coined by William Marr from Madgeburg.

The "respectable" term these days is Zionist.

Zionist is a very useful term ... I consider it the ultimate compliment. Anyone who uses Zionist as a pejorative has immediately revealed their total lack of humanity.
Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

We all know how you feel about Jews. You haven’t kept it bottled up.
I did not even mention Jews. I said Zionism.
I do not have a view on Jews. I don´t care. Why should I care?

German anti-Semitism goes back centuries before Ford was even born. The practice of referring to Jews as 'Semites" (the origin of the term anti-Semitism) predates Henry Ford and was coined by William Marr from Madgeburg.

Zionist is a very useful term ... I consider it the ultimate compliment. Anyone who uses Zionist as a pejorative has immediately revealed their total lack of humanity.
Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

Is that an oxymoron?

Put them in prison like they do Germans, or would putting the Kebabs in prison be racist or whatever? The issue of putting people in prison for Free Speech is outrageous anyhow, of course if they are committing acts of violence, vandalism etc also then they should be put in prison, but nobody should be put into prison for Free Speech. Period.

He's sensitive he thinks everyone gives a shit, when most people do not give a shit.

Henry Ford antisemitism.

Two sides of the same coin did you say? :confused-84:
The similarities are astonishing!

Supremacy:
Chosen people, vs Aryan masterrace

Land grabbing:
Lebensraum for the people

Racism:
Separation and oppression

Essentially they should be more concerned if their Kebab pets are going to start blowing things up or blowing themselves up it being near Christmas and also if more Kebabs are going to sexually assault women on New Years Eve.

They have more important potential situations to worry about than some stupid Hanukkah thing being canceled because of the Kebabs. I think the Killer Kebabs are more of a problem, but then I have my priorities correct.

Supremacy:

Land grabbing:

Racism:

Utter bullshit!

I don't appreciate us being talked about as if we were specimens in a laboratory. After all, it was you people who decided we were 'different'. And implemented separation.

When German Jews were the most assimilated into German life and culture, compared to anywhere else in the world, At that time in history.

Angry protests in Berlin next to the Hanukkah celebrations caused panic among Jews in Germany. The Central Council of Jews in Germany warned Jews to not to celebrate outside in the moment. The celebrations in Mülheim at the synagogue site are canceled and relocated to a synagogue in Duisburg.
"It is unbelievable, that I have to witness that a Jewish gathering cannot take place due to security concerns after 1933 - 45.", Mühlheim´s mayor Scholten (SPD) told Bild. But the SPD is also responsible for the situation, they have indiscriminately imported millions from everywhere, preferably lower-class Muslims.

Chanukka-Fest in Mülheim wegen Sicherheitsbedenken abgesagt - WELT

^^^^ Who cares only Bedwetters crippled with Political Correctness, if they want this celebration they can privately have it inside where they live themselves.

It's not the end of the world it's not like THOUSANDS of girls being sexually assaulted in Köln, Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Bielefeld in New Years Eve 2015/2016.

fncceo and his ilk probably masturbated at the thought of THOUSANDS of German shikse being violated by Kebabs and Sub Saharan African filth because you know of something that ended 72 years ago.

View attachment 166056
View attachment 166057

New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia
This is why German Jews should not be able to celebrate freely and secure in their country? Remember, we have a secular republic.
Both happenings correlate.

The creature is too stupid to even know what it is prattling about.

As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate. There was such a time in the late twenties and early thirties when it was possible, too, but the window of opportunity closed when the Bleipriesters solidified control.
You urgently need to see your doc.

Is that an oxymoron?
No, he is a total moron. If Jew is equal to Zionist, then German is equal to Nazi.

Is that an oxymoron?
No, he is a total moron. If Jew is equal to Zionist, then German is equal to Nazi.
Even most self hating Jews support Israel when Gaza attacks Tel Aviv.

Supremacy:

Land grabbing:

Racism:

Utter bullshit!

I don't appreciate us being talked about as if we were specimens in a laboratory. After all, it was you people who decided we were 'different'. And implemented separation.

When German Jews were the most assimilated into German life and culture, compared to anywhere else in the world, At that time in history.
The Jews turned against their German Fatherland when they sold out our great country for the Brits´ filthy promise that they did not even keep by the way.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

Is that an oxymoron?
Can you explain that post for understanding?

As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate. There was such a time in the late twenties and early thirties when it was possible, too, but the window of opportunity closed when the Bleipriesters solidified control.
I'm not the one who recognizes his owns worthlessness and so ends up channeling it into a hatred of Jews, instead.

That would be you.

The day you learn to recognize the reason for your antisemitism is the day you take the first step towards becoming more human.

Henry Ford antisemitism.

The islamo Nazi propaganda I read way back circa 1960----was already OLD when I read it--------scores of little seedy pamphlet like booklets------passed around in
towns like mine in which the average WASP---or Child. of the coal miners or
chicken farmers had no idea what the term "Zionist" meant. Of course "Zionist"
meant EVIL JEW, CHRIST KILLER---BANKER, ALCHEMIST, MONEY LENDER. ---and even kidnapper of Christian children in that literature besides murderer of innocent (preferably Christian) arab children Those little pamphlets included --in some form---EVERY LIBEL that the children of Constantine and the
ass lickers of muhummad have parroted for more than 1000 years AND
COUNTING. Even capt blei's idiot accusations are derived from the same
sources as was the islamo Nazi literature from 1930 and ONWARD to this day.
The same material forms the core curriculum of grammar school in muslim majority
countries--------Having read it as a child, I later heard it parroted chapter and
verse from young doctors educated in muslim lands

Is that an oxymoron?
Can you explain that post for understanding?

explain to whom?

Is that an oxymoron?
He is too stupid to realize that Zionism is merely a term for the self determination of the Jewish people and so they are inexorably connected. .

Like most low functioning lowlifes, he just thinks the word Zionist acts as some sort of manic word that allows him to hate Jews with impunity.

I'm not the one who recognizes his owns worthlessness and so ends up channeling it into a hatred of Jews, instead.

That would be you.

The day you learn to recognize the reason for your antisemitism is the day you take the first step towards becoming more human.
Bruahaha! Your antisemitism-paranoia reaches critical levels. I hope you are well insured because your doc is gonna be busy.

Forum List

Back