Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Zionist is a very useful term ... I consider it the ultimate compliment. Anyone who uses Zionist as a pejorative has immediately revealed their total lack of humanity.
Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

Two sides of the same coin did you say? :confused-84:

The creature is too stupid to even know what it is prattling about.

As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate. There was such a time in the late twenties and early thirties when it was possible, too, but the window of opportunity closed when the Bleipriesters solidified control.

"As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate."

The majority of European Jewish Groups were advocating and cheering on Merkel's Open Border to allow the Kebabs in, they did this because of you know something that ended 72 years ago, we had them babbling the usual Emotional Blackmail of "but but but they have a duty because of their History" now the damage has been done you want them to run to safety, no they should stay and get the Cultural Enrichment they so supported the Goyim getting, actually relocate hundreds of Kebabs into every Jewish Community, I don't see why the Jewish Communities shouldn't become Multi-Ethnic and Multicultural....it's not just for White European Christians you know that sort of thing :smoke:
Actially it is a good question what is better – to live in the place of ‘Cultural Enrichment’ ruled by a supporters of multiculturalism or to live in the place ruled by nationalistic ‘Christian’ bigots.

What I think is better is to live where one does not have to make a choice based upon the ridiculously false dichotomies of another.

Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate. There was such a time in the late twenties and early thirties when it was possible, too, but the window of opportunity closed when the Bleipriesters solidified control.

Over the years, more and more of them have moved into Germany. I don't like what I see. Gentiles sucking up to Jews, almost a morbid fascination. Even Jews sucking up to Gentiles. A false paradise.

America or Israel seem to me to be the only options.

"Over the years, more and more of them have moved into Germany."

Yes they did that so they could on the ground assist with the Brainwashing into full Guilt Complex so the Germans who they have always historically hated would have another generation full of self hate to the point they would just agree to full Cultural Suicide.

"Gentiles sucking up to Jews"

That is only because in public if they don't they will get called Nazi.

"Even Jews sucking up to Gentiles."

Who they historically hate, all Jews hate Gentiles some might attempt to like us but essentially you all hate us.

That's a tad harsh, Lucy. I know quite a few Jewish people so would just comment; it has always been a mystery to me why so many American Jews vote Democrat. It seems like they are voting AGAINST their own interests. Now I accept that there are always going to be more positive senses of belonging in ones own community whether Jewish, Moslem or Christian etc, and there is an element of distrust between all groups based on different ideas and world views. But "hate"? yeah; at times, but usually when the tension is at its peak. The "full Guilt Complex" has a a simple solution: don't fall for it. In the US there is the White Guilt Complex and they're pushing a similar one here. I simply don't get suckered into it.

That doesn't mean that one doesn't note what went on or goes on; of course you do. One can only do so much to undo the injustices of the past. If I could I would be undoing the injustices of the Ottomans in the Balkans...or to the Armenians, but why should modern day Turks feel guilt about it? They didn't do anything. One must be aware and yes, very aware of the Guilt Peddlers. But the past INFORMS us and it is important to take what we can from it; we have our own present to live.

Greg

"That's a tad harsh, Lucy."

So? Why should I be nice when we have the fncceo types who comment that when something not good happens in Germany it's poetic justice.

That type want Germans to kiss their feet, time for Germans to get some testicles again and tell them to fuck off. Why should peoples be nice to they who historically hate Germanic peoples? Being nice to them means nothing to them given the opportunity they will still want your Cultural Destruction.

"One can only do so much to undo the injustices of the past."

With this type there is only one thing that is going to suffice and that is the Cultural Death of Germanic peoples, this is why that type were the strongest supporters of Merkel's allowing MILLIONS of Kebabs to walk into Germany, they can do the mathematics, they know on the Kebabs breeding rates that within 60 years Germans will be a minority in the nation and they are cheering it on. Germany Must Perish!

Over the years, more and more of them have moved into Germany. I don't like what I see. Gentiles sucking up to Jews, almost a morbid fascination. Even Jews sucking up to Gentiles. A false paradise.

Yes they did that so they could on the ground assist with the Brainwashing into full Guilt Complex so the Germans who they have always historically hated would have another generation full of self hate to the point they would just agree to full Cultural Suicide.

Who they historically hate, all Jews hate Gentiles some might attempt to like us but essentially you all hate us.

That's a tad harsh, Lucy. I know quite a few Jewish people so would just comment; it has always been a mystery to me why so many American Jews vote Democrat. It seems like they are voting AGAINST their own interests. Now I accept that there are always going to be more positive senses of belonging in ones own community whether Jewish, Moslem or Christian etc, and there is an element of distrust between all groups based on different ideas and world views. But "hate"? yeah; at times, but usually when the tension is at its peak. The "full Guilt Complex" has a a simple solution: don't fall for it. In the US there is the White Guilt Complex and they're pushing a similar one here. I simply don't get suckered into it.

That doesn't mean that one doesn't note what went on or goes on; of course you do. One can only do so much to undo the injustices of the past. If I could I would be undoing the injustices of the Ottomans in the Balkans...or to the Armenians, but why should modern day Turks feel guilt about it? They didn't do anything. One must be aware and yes, very aware of the Guilt Peddlers. But the past INFORMS us and it is important to take what we can from it; we have our own present to live.

Greg

I think much of it is a holdover from previous decades, myself. Bobby Kennedy was murdered because he supported Israel, and it wasn't really until Jimmy Carter when anti-Semitism started to spread through the left in this country.

"As far as Germany is concerned, I would say the time is right now for Jewish people to relocate."

The majority of European Jewish Groups were advocating and cheering on Merkel's Open Border to allow the Kebabs in, they did this because of you know something that ended 72 years ago, we had them babbling the usual Emotional Blackmail of "but but but they have a duty because of their History" now the damage has been done you want them to run to safety, no they should stay and get the Cultural Enrichment they so supported the Goyim getting, actually relocate hundreds of Kebabs into every Jewish Community, I don't see why the Jewish Communities shouldn't become Multi-Ethnic and Multicultural....it's not just for White European Christians you know that sort of thing :smoke:
Actially it is a good question what is better – to live in the place of ‘Cultural Enrichment’ ruled by a supporters of multiculturalism or to live in the place ruled by nationalistic ‘Christian’ bigots.

What I think is better is to live where one does not have to make a choice based upon the ridiculously false dichotomies of another.

What is better is that we should not have ANY Islamist on this Continent, they refuse to assimilate and they cause more trouble than any other group of peoples, why do they want to be in any Western nation considering they are so hostile to Western values etc?

Last Christmas the Muslim terrorists murdered 12 Germans with a semi-truck.
The dumb liberal crackpot Democrats are terrorist sympathizers and they call terrorist victims "islamophobic"

"Last Christmas the Muslim terrorists murdered 12 Germans with a semi-truck."

And the fncceo types certainly masturbated at the thought of dead Germans of course.

Huh? I doubt that very much. fncceo seems to put forward quite good arguments. The fact that some ISIS dog murdered Germans is disgusting to all of us, including fnnceo.

Greg

I have read too many times fncceo being happy at something not good happening he refer to this as poetic justice, we know what he means, you might not but we do.

Greg

"why so many American Jews vote Democrat."

The majority of Jews in Western nations are Leftist, the Orthodox Jews are the ones with the sense and they are okay. No Leftist has any sense regardless of if they are Jewish or not Jewish it's the Leftism that is the problem as we see with all Leftists.

Angry protests in Berlin next to the Hanukkah celebrations caused panic among Jews in Germany. The Central Council of Jews in Germany warned Jews to not to celebrate outside in the moment. The celebrations in Mülheim at the synagogue site are canceled and relocated to a synagogue in Duisburg.
"It is unbelievable, that I have to witness that a Jewish gathering cannot take place due to security concerns after 1933 - 45.", Mühlheim´s mayor Scholten (SPD) told Bild. But the SPD is also responsible for the situation, they have indiscriminately imported millions from everywhere, preferably lower-class Muslims.

Chanukka-Fest in Mülheim wegen Sicherheitsbedenken abgesagt - WELT

The NPD are big in the former East Germany.

It shows how people can be trained to be less racist. The West Germans dealt with their past over a long period of time, the Soviets didn't care as long as they were good Communists. So, the result is far less racism in the former West Germany than the former East.
East Germans also "dealt with their past". Former SED is also strong within the borders of the former GDR. It is not why the people differ, it is because after the reunification, they took their jobs and filled the places with their foreigners. That did not exist in low-crime GDR.

I disagree entirely.

Austria also was not forced to examine its past. It has a much higher rate of racism than the former West Germany.

No, the East Germans were not forced to deal with their past at all. While West Germany was going through "denazification" the East wasn't.

"Austria also was not forced to examine its past."

Why should we be forced to examine something that nobody participated in? Good thing we didn't get the Propaganda Brainwashing Guilt Trip or we'd be as fucked as Germany now is. Nobody wants to discuss something that ended 72 years ago, we are in 2017 in the now you cannot live in the past, if you live in the past then you have no future.

Greg

"That's a tad harsh, Lucy."

So? Why should I be nice when we have the fncceo types who comment that when something not good happens in Germany it's poetic justice.

That type want Germans to kiss their feet, time for Germans to get some testicles again and tell them to fuck off. Why should peoples be nice to they who historically hate Germanic peoples? Being nice to them means nothing to them given the opportunity they will still want your Cultural Destruction.

"One can only do so much to undo the injustices of the past."

With this type there is only one thing that is going to suffice and that is the Cultural Death of Germanic peoples, this is why that type were the strongest supporters of Merkel's allowing MILLIONS of Kebabs to walk into Germany, they can do the mathematics, they know on the Kebabs breeding rates that within 60 years Germans will be a minority in the nation and they are cheering it on. Germany Must Perish!

What is happening in Germany is a direct result of Merkel's policy; it is that chook that's coming home to roost. Criticising that policy is fair game. As for the "Germany must Perish" mob( and I don't put fnnceo in that); it isn't going to happen. I have zero problem with German culture and of course what did happen years ago was a blight on Germany, but many forget that the first victims were in fact Germans who opposed them. It was the old totalitarian tactic; get rid of your competition. They were then able to work their evil through control of the media etc. But they were first and foremost in it for the POWER.

As for the "kebabs"; the best method of dealing with that is by making their homeland safe for them to return. Merkel's policy was well meaning but stupid. Rectifying it must be done intelligently. I don't believe it is too late.
(Btw: just reminding: my Father's King was German)

Greg

Greg

The majority of Jews in Western nations are Leftist, the Orthodox Jews are the ones with the sense and they are okay. No Leftist has any sense regardless of if they are Jewish or not Jewish it's the Leftism that is the problem as we see with all Leftists.
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Greg

Greg

I forgot I only know 11 Jews but thank goodness they are either Orthodox or Messianic, the Orthodox ones are in Haifa, the Messianic ones are on this Continent because they had to leave Israel because they were getting threatened by the Extremist maniacs for accepting that Jesus Christ is The Messiah, I can think of nothing more of a nightmare than to be subjected to Leftist ones, this because they are Leftist and are whining Bedwetters like all Leftists.

Messianic Judaism - Wikipedia

Greg

the Orthodox Jews are the ones with the sense and they are okay.

I would also add Conservative Jews...and Conservatives in general of course.

Greg

Greg

I forgot I only know 11 Jews but thank goodness they are either Orthodox or Messianic, the Orthodox ones are in Haifa, the Messianic ones are on this Continent because they had to leave Israel because they were getting threatened by the Extremist maniacs for accepting that Jesus Christ is The Messiah, I can think of nothing more of a nightmare than to be subjected to Leftist ones, this because they are Leftist and are whining Bedwetters like all Leftists.

I only know a couple of Messianic Jews, but a few Conservative ones. They're cool . The only liberal ones I have any contact with are on this forum and one in particular is a complete.............(Censored because you're a Lady).

Greg

Greg

Greg

I recommend this book it is very uplifting, it is about what is possible if people within their heart throw out these ridiculous differences and hate:

upload_2017-12-15_17-8-58.png

upload_2017-12-15_17-9-33.png

The Messianic Jews main website, good reading for their fellow Christian brothers and sisters who also put our faith in Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Messiah:

Jews for Jesus: Sharing Our Faith in Jesus as Messiah to our Jewish People

Greg

I think much of it is a holdover from previous decades, myself. Bobby Kennedy was murdered because he supported Israel, and it wasn't really until Jimmy Carter when anti-Semitism started to spread through the left in this country.

When the Dems turned Left? Yep; well spotted.

Greg

Greg

Greg

I recommend this book it is very uplifting, it is about what is possible if people within their heart throw out these ridiculous differences and hate:

View attachment 166070

View attachment 166071

The Messianic Jews main website, good reading for their fellow Christian brothers and sisters who also put our faith in Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Messiah:

Thank you. I'll make a point of reading it.

Greg

Greg

I only know a couple of Messianic Jews, but a few Conservative ones. They're cool . The only liberal ones I have any contact with are on this forum and one in particular is a complete.............(Censored because you're a Lady).

Greg

At this forum Indeependent who is one of my favourite members of this forum, he's Orthodox he's not here on Friday's of course.

Greg

Greg

View attachment 166070

View attachment 166071

Greg

In the meantime, many Palestinians are treated in Jewish hospitals in Israel.

Greg

Greg

View attachment 166070

View attachment 166071

Greg

IMHO it is the only way they can achieve peace is if they reconcile like those in that book, while too many of them on opposite sides have so much hate for each other in their hearts, they can never have peace.

Greg

Greg

View attachment 166070

View attachment 166071

Greg

In the meantime, many Palestinians are treated in Jewish hospitals in Israel.

The majority of Israeli's and Palestinians want to live in peace with each other, they can do this Haifa is an example, I have visited. On both sides there is a minority of Extremists who hate each other and want each other dead, on the Palestinian side its the Hamas crowd and on the Israel side it's the Settlers who are essentially Nazi's in their thinking I have heard many interviews of Settlers and they if they could would just Genocide all the Palestinians.

The majority of Israeli's and Palestinians want to live in peace with each other and keep to their own business, I know even of Israeli's married to Palestinians and Palestinians married to Israeli's.

Forum List

Back