Germany Is Buying F-35s.

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Under threat, Germany is coming to senses.

Germany is seeking to buy a consignment of US F-35 fighter jets to replace its aging Tornado fleet, the German defense ministry has told parliament.
The decision comes after German Chancellor Olaf Scholz last month announced a massive boost in defense spending as the Ukraine conflict forces Berlin to reassess its foreign and defense policies.
Announcing an increase in military spending, Chancellor Scholz said the German army would receive €100 billion ($113 billion) for investments and armament projects.
Germany plans to buy up to 35 of the planes, sources said.

Germany to buy US F-35 stealth fighters

Under threat, Germany is coming to senses.

Germany to buy US F-35 stealth fighters

So we couldn't afford to sell them to the Poles, for giving their old Migs to Ukraine?

Who is writing Biden's war strategy? Goofy?

1647295706112.png

Not Trump, that's who. Enjoy losing.

Anyways, good for Germany.

Ukraine is the one who's losing, and Biden is facilitating that. I wonder what Putin has on Biden? Maybe that $3.5 million his son Hunter got from the former Mayor of Moscow? You know Joe got his 10%, if not more.

Hey Russia, if you're listening: Go right ahead and spill the beans on this idiot President. The media will thank you for it.

Ukraine is winning. Take your propaganda elsewhere, Comrade.

5 Rubles have been deposited into your account.

"Comrade"?

Awwww, is that the most up to date form of "racist/bigot/sexist/homophobe/xenophobe" slur you guys and girls are using against anyone who disagrees with you?

How cute you little fellers and gals are. :laughing0301:

"Comrade"?

Awwww, is that the most up to date form of "racist/bigot/sexist/homophobe/xenophobe" slur you guys and girls are using against anyone who disagrees with you?

How cute you little fellers and gals are. :laughing0301:
What the flying fuck are you talking about?

What the flying fuck are you talking about?

The flying fuck I'm referring to is that I posted "Ukraine is the one who's losing" and immediately underneath, you posted "Ukraine is winning. Take your propaganda elsewhere, Comrade. 5 Rubles have been deposited into your account."

Was that not directed at me? I don't have an account with them and I sure wouldn't accept the equivalence of 4 cents from Russia.

The flying fuck I'm referring to is that I posted "Ukraine is the one who's losing" and immediately underneath, you posted "Ukraine is winning. Take your propaganda elsewhere, Comrade. 5 Rubles have been deposited into your account."

Was that not directed at me? I don't have an account with them and I sure wouldn't accept the equivalence of 4 cents from Russia.
Ukraine is winning, not losing.

Forum List

Back