🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germany's Catholic Church calls for 'reduction' in refugees

Sad to see Germans reverting to racism. Maybe there is a genetic component at work.
As opposed to gangs of arab men hunting little white girls? Of course they're not white so racism can't apply.

fcb%20500x500.variant100x100.png

th

Good stuff! My family support this great team for more than 100 years! Except for one Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz for reasons nobody in the family ever understood.

Hertha Berlin. That is all you need to know.

Hertha? Okay, I understand, the little teams, naturally jealous of the GREAT Bayern, it's understandable :itsok:

The Olympiastadion is very beautiful.

Good stuff! My family support this great team for more than 100 years! Except for one Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz for reasons nobody in the family ever understood.

Hertha? Okay, I understand, the little teams, naturally jealous of the GREAT Bayern, it's understandable :itsok:

Actually, it's not. It's a heap, you can say it.

Sad to see Germans reverting to racism. Maybe there is a genetic component at work.
As opposed to gangs of arab men hunting little white girls? Of course they're not white so racism can't apply.

There is no racism in this thread, Ravi must be hallucinating or the usual Leftist stuff of having no way of debating something, just shout "racist" and/or "racism"

There is no racism in this thread, Ravi must be hallucinating or the usual Leftist stuff of having no way of debating something, just shout "racist" and/or "racism"

They haven't figured out that they've played the race card so many times that no one cares anymore.

Ravi is an idiot, dont waste your time with it.

It's beautiful inside:

olympia_titel_gr.jpg

What do you think of Allianz Arena? It's wonderful but weird shape....at night you know, it's so BIG they can observe it from the International Space Station lol.

It's beautiful inside:

View attachment 62635

What do you think of Allianz Arena? It's wonderful but weird shape....at night you know, it's so BIG they can observe it from the International Space Station lol.

I'm going to be honest with you even though this is the Internet. I'm 3 generations removed from Germany. I root for the Old Lady because my great-grandfather did and he passed it down. I've never been to Germany.

So the Pope is a hypocrite.
You dont seem to know what a hypocrit is.

Rubio telling a Spanish Speaking audience on Mexican TV that he will get the illegals their citizenship BEFORE the border is secured while at the same time telling English speaking audiences on talk radio that he intends to legalize the illegals AFTER we secure the border now THAT is hypocrisy; i.e. ACTING and PRETENDING to believe something that is not what you really believe.

What the current Pope is dealing with is an infestation of Marxism in the churches bishops and a network of homosexuals in the Vatican who are trying to dismantle the Roman Catholic Church from the inside.

That is not hypocrisy, it is nothing more than confusion and I'll bet it is going to get him killed one day, not much longer.

Rubio telling a Spanish Speaking audience on Mexican TV that he will get the illegals their citizenship BEFORE the border is secured while at the same time telling English speaking audiences on talk radio that he intends to legalize the illegals AFTER we secure the border now THAT is hypocrisy; i.e. ACTING and PRETENDING to believe something that is not what you really believe.

What the current Pope is dealing with is an infestation of Marxism in the churches bishops and a network of homosexuals in the Vatican who are trying to dismantle the Roman Catholic Church from the inside.

That is not hypocrisy, it is nothing more than confusion and I'll bet it is going to get him killed one day, not much longer.

You read too many Dan Brown books.

Who the hell is Dan Brown?

Your logic fails just like your ESP fails; pathetically.

The Roman Catholic Church is in deep trouble and I doubt that the Vatican will exist as we know it today after another 20 years.

If it does I will be pleasantly surprised, but I highly doubt it. Westerners are leaving the Catholic Church in droves because it doesnt preach Catholicism any more, just some bland pile of nonsense that neither inspires confidence nor love.

It's beautiful inside:

View attachment 62635

I'm going to be honest with you even though this is the Internet. I'm 3 generations removed from Germany. I root for the Old Lady because my great-grandfather did and he passed it down. I've never been to Germany.

This is wonderful news! You should support Hertha, you know that team named after the steamship, here she is, this original steamship:

Hertha_ship_1886_1-2iuvzje-300x225.jpg

For you:

Hertha_Berlin_SC-1w4drwq-300x300.png

For me:

6dd54b459d39549ed8414fc1e7e5e8f5.jpg

For me also:

BayernCake.jpg

Did they clear that with the Pope first?
The German bishops wouldn't have done something this big without clearing it first.

But the Pope is a Jesuit. The Jesuit Order have been a major lobbyist for immigration reform here in the United States:

Press Release |

The difference is that immigration to the United States is mostly Catholic.

Immigration to Europe is mostly Muslim.

Francis is a Heretic.
Oh, care to support that statement?

Who the hell is Dan Brown?

Your logic fails just like your ESP fails; pathetically.

The Roman Catholic Church is in deep trouble and I doubt that the Vatican will exist as we know it today after another 20 years.

If it does I will be pleasantly surprised, but I highly doubt it. Westerners are leaving the Catholic Church in droves because it doesnt preach Catholicism any more, just some bland pile of nonsense that neither inspires confidence nor love.

This is another reason our Holy Roman Empire is arising again, because The Vatican now run by Heretics - The Jesuits and their Black Pope.

The real Roman Catholics in Europa will come home into The Holy Roman Empire, where they always belonged and will belong again.

The German bishops wouldn't have done something this big without clearing it first.

But the Pope is a Jesuit. The Jesuit Order have been a major lobbyist for immigration reform here in the United States:

Press Release |

Francis is a Heretic.

Can you afford me darling? My statements on demand can be very expensive :smoke:

Press Release |

Francis is a Heretic.

Can you afford me darling? My statements on demand can be very expensive :smoke:
You're nothing special, "darling."

Press Release |

Francis is a Heretic.

You're nothing special, "darling."

Oh but I am.

Forum List

Back