Germany's energy from Russia.

So, the Keystone XL is making us dependent on Canada on whom we put tariffs because of national security?
Are you really dumb enough to compare Russia and Canada?

Yup you just did

Two countries selling energy & two countries buying energy.

I compared deals not countries.

According to Trump, both Canada & Russia are national security concerns.
Lol we have radar outpost in Canada but in your world they pose a risk to the USA

take your pills

If we put a 25% Tariff on Chinese steel and do not put the same tariff on Canada and Mexico, what would prevent China from transshipping its steel through Canada and/or Mexico and completely evade the tariff?

Steel and aluminum are national security industries, and we need to ensure we have the production capability and the expertise to produce those products.
good point! That is one of the things Trump spoke with Trudeau on.

Trump was concerned that Chinese steel was entering United States through Canada: source | CBC News

You & Trump are fucking morons. When you ship products to & from NAFTA countries, you state the country of origin on the NAFTA form.

Yup you just did

Lol we have radar outpost in Canada but in your world they pose a risk to the USA

take your pills

If we put a 25% Tariff on Chinese steel and do not put the same tariff on Canada and Mexico, what would prevent China from transshipping its steel through Canada and/or Mexico and completely evade the tariff?

Steel and aluminum are national security industries, and we need to ensure we have the production capability and the expertise to produce those products.

Trump was concerned that Chinese steel was entering United States through Canada: source | CBC News

You & Trump are fucking morons. When you ship products to & from NAFTA countries, you state the country of origin on the NAFTA form.
You asked the question dipshit. And countries are run by people......who lie and ignore laws (like immigration) so they could ignore those........the question is, if they did ignore them, what do you want done about it?

Old news, been working on it for years, some good things about it some not, not sure its our business anyway, should Germany be involved in our pipe line to ship out Canadian oil to China?

Was Obama going to kick Assad out? He had 8 years, they gassed people, Obama did nothing about it. Talk more shit.
Remember the Obama apology tour? Guy was a fucking disaster.
Yet another stupid fuck with this apology tour bullshit. Can you people get any dumber?

Yeah we know, you are such a band fag you thought Obama was on a winner tour..

BTW how many wedge's did you get in high school anyways?
I love it,. You assholes equate intelligence with weakness.

Remind us again what legacy didn't Trump destroy of Obama's?

Yes little one Obama went on an apology tour ...for America"s greatest

Only acfucjkimng moron like you think thatg making air more p[olluted, making wastetg dirtier, ignopring the greatest threat to us all, borrow

take your pills

You asked the question dipshit. And countries are run by people......who lie and ignore laws (like immigration) so they could ignore those........the question is, if they did ignore them, what do you want done about it?

So you think this would be rampant & Canada too stupid to know. They could just import hundreds of shiploads of steel, bring it in Canadian ports, truck it across the border as Canadian. No one would ever know?

Stupid excuse by you & the Dumpster.

Yet another stupid fuck with this apology tour bullshit. Can you people get any dumber?

Only acfucjkimng moron like you think thatg making air more p[olluted, making wastetg dirtier, ignopring the greatest threat to us all, borrow

take your pills

So you think this would be rampant & Canada too stupid to know. They could just import hundreds of shiploads of steel, bring it in Canadian ports, truck it across the border as Canadian. No one would ever know?

Um Canada may know and be ok with it.
but wait you are on both sides of this. you say they could do it, then say Trump is crazy when he says they do it. So does it happen or not?

but wait you are on both sides of this. you say they could do it, then say Trump is crazy when he says they do it. So does it happen or not?

it could. I could run a 6 minute mile again. The dow could hit 30K. The saints could win the superbowl again in my lifetime. The hot new intern could demand I give her sex.

it could. I could run a 6 minute mile again. The dow could hit 30K. The saints could win the superbowl again in my lifetime. The hot new intern could demand I give her sex.
What?
I said Canada may know, Trump believes they do. I don't see everything he does. But the question is dave has said it could happen and other times says it's stupid to say that (mainly because Trump did say it, so he can never agree with Trump), so which is it Dave?

take your pills

You already drunk?

Listen all Trump's EPA did was roll back Obama's EPAs assnine anti business regulations ..

That's it

Yup you just did

take your pills

Nope steel cost too much to transport, shipping it to another country might increase the cost 50 percent for the shipper

try again

I can send a truckload of steel products to Vietnam cheaper than I can ship it across country.

But can you send a shipload of steel from China, to Mexico, then truck it to the USA?

Sure anything can be done, but making that steel in the USA would be cheaper.

Yawn

Yup you just did

take your pills

Isn't it better to employ Americans to handle the entire process

You already drunk?

Listen all Trump's EPA did was roll back Obama's EPAs assnine anti business regulations ..

That's it

He is not drunk……………..he's retarded and had Trump derangement syndrome

Actually I think Germany should look to other sources of energy besides Russia. The truth is that they sell natural gas cheaper to Germany than to other countries in the area, especially ones farther east.

The fact is that Trump sees Germany as an enemy and Russia as an ally.

Actually I think Germany should look to other sources of energy besides Russia. The truth is that they sell natural gas cheaper to Germany than to other countries in the area, especially ones farther east.

Why should the USA spend billions to protect Germany from Russia. when Germany is handing Russia even more billions. If you cant see that this is wrong you need medical help. F.uck Germany, F.uck Britan they both attacked us far worse than Russia ever did

Why should the USA spend billions to protect Germany from Russia. when Germany is handing Russia even more billions. If you cant see that this is wrong you need medical help. F.uck Germany, F.uck Britan they both attacked us far worse than Russia ever did
Britain was attacked by Russian trolls on the eve of the Brexit vote and during the whole campaign.

The EU did not attack the US in the trade war. The US (well, the cretin-in-chief) attacked the EU, and the EU promised to set up retaliatory tariffs.

Which all helps Russia.

If Russia is the 'Evil Boogeyman' many are claiming it to be, then scrap the oil deal and buy from the US instead. Merkel and the EU are being very dishonest and hypocritical on this. They're all for punishing Russia with sanctions, yet they try to get around them every chance they get. It's dirty-dealing for sure. So, if they wanna make amends, they should scrap this deal and buy from the US instead.
What, allow Trump to control them. They ain't as fucking stupid as you Trumpettes are.

If they hate Russia so much, scrap the deal. The US will be happy to step in and sell them oil.

So, you don't know the deal & pipeline is for natural gas?

But but, i thought Russia was an Evil Boogeyman? Why is Merkel making it rich?

But Russia spends more for German products so your argument is just stupid.

Germany is making Putin and Russia filthy rich. So much for the 'Russia Boogeyman' meme.

Forum List

Back