Get ready for a one world government if Trump fails to come back.

I'm really trying to understand this, but I suspect I'll only get so far.

I've never seen anything remotely like it. At least not in this country.

So it goes like this...

1. Trump identifies a problem.

2. Trump declares no one else but himself can resolve it.

3. His basecult, who believes anything and everything he says, accepts wholeheartedly that only he can fix the problem.

4. When he fails to fix it -- they all just find ways to blame Democrats.

5. Back to step #1 to tackle the next burning issue.

So it goes like this...

3. His basecult, who believes anything and everything he says, accepts wholeheartedly that only he can fix the problem.

By George, I think you've got it? Except many times he actually causes the problem that he claims only he can fix.

Right, because securing our Southern border where the vast majority of illegal drugs and child trafficking originate, not to mention the security risks from terrorism, the health risk due to COVID(Democats don't seem to care in this case) and the economic drag on our health care system and our economy is due to racism...there is absolutely nothing prudent at all about attempting to protect our sovereignty. ;)

Either our resident Democrats are plants from our adversaries or our education system in the US has completely failed us. I personally believe the Russians were playing the long game to create anti-US sentiment in the US among a large portion of our population. If you even act as if you are proud of the US in some circles you will be vilified. Couple this with infiltrating our intelligence agencies and our executive branch and Russia can bring us down from within.
Actually, most illegal drugs come in through legal ports of entry. Airports, seaports, Bus depots, Train depots etc. You're just parroting the false narrative that we need a border wall. Silly and profoundly stupid idea. It was meant to be a monument to Trump like all of the properties he either owns or has sold his name to. Fortunately, we already have a great American monument out in NY harbor. One based on inclusion and one based in hatred and racism.

Actually, most illegal drugs come in through legal ports of entry. Airports, seaports, Bus depots, Train depots etc. You're just parroting the false narrative that we need a border wall. Silly and profoundly stupid idea. It was meant to be a monument to Trump like all of the properties he either owns or has sold his name to. Fortunately, we already have a great American monument out in NY harbor. One based on inclusion and one based in hatred and racism.
Dotard's own party wouldn't give him the funds for a wall, it was such a great idea.

That's another reason that Conman Trump has a hardon for Mitch.

If Trump's old man didn't set him up in business he would have had a career fleecing senior citizens out of their retirement savings & moonlighting as a second story man.
We hear the sheep talk about what a great businessman, negotiator he is. They call him a genius. Imagine just how brain dead one has to be to consider that clown a genius. Throughout his life he has been talented at just one thing; Being a scoundrel! Being a scoundrel and avoiding responsibility for his crimes. I like your wish that his days be filled with those just like him. Just look at the GOP and see the Rogue's gallery of kindred spirits he has surrounded himself with. If they weren't complete scoundrels before Trump, they were and are fast learners. And us Democrats are nearly as bad because we can't seem to gather the courage to put him out of business and we can't even censure the two Trumpian infiltrators whose lot in life is to spread Trump's poison in order to freeze any efforts to fight back for the little guy.

We hear the sheep talk about what a great businessman, negotiator he is. They call him a genius. Imagine just how brain dead one has to be to consider that clown a genius. Throughout his life he has been talented at just one thing; Being a scoundrel! Being a scoundrel and avoiding responsibility for his crimes. I like your wish that his days be filled with those just like him. Just look at the GOP and see the Rogue's gallery of kindred spirits he has surrounded himself with. If they weren't complete scoundrels before Trump, they were and are fast learners. And us Democrats are nearly as bad because we can't seem to gather the courage to put him out of business and we can't even censure the two Trumpian infiltrators whose lot in life is to spread Trump's poison in order to freeze any efforts to fight back for the little guy.
Manchin's contempt for the American people can be summed up by his statement that the child care tax credits are being used by people to buy drugs. I wonder if his slam is also directed at the voter's of W. Virginia who keep reelecting him.

Manchin should look in the mirror, quit & go run his family's coal mine.

Democrats are the least informed people I have ever seen.

i am not a (D). so let's start with that.

Of course Biden is a globalist.

never said he wasn't. i merely pointed out that trump is also a globalist ... which you didn't seem to acknowledge, but sure pointed out how biden was ... with disdain.

I mean seriously, do you follow any news other than what is spoon fed to you?

lol... what would that be?

Trump is the exact opposite of a globalist.

:auiqs.jpg:

You can't call him a nationalist and a globalist at the same time. That is seriously boneheaded.

i call him a corrupt con man. to NOT call him that is boneheaded.

Even the name Biden's Build Back Better was stolen from the Great Reset.

maga-300x147.jpeg

I fear for our country if they are all as blind as you.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

So it goes like this...

Do you live the good life? Tell us how all will get the same. We are suffering for your beliefs now. Do you notice? The stores selling products are now having shortages in different ones. And only certain brands in others. And this has not stopped though the products change. We are being programmed to accept his.

Do you live the good life? Tell us how all will get the same. We are suffering for your beliefs now. Do you notice? The stores selling products are now having shortages in different ones. And only certain brands in others. And this has not stopped though the products change. We are being programmed to accept his.
Agree.

I am in DC, and surrounded by government workers or government pensioners - all on inflation-protected income. They keep saying “no big deal” because a) they are protected from inflation via automatic inflation increases, and b) they have a guaranteed income for life.

IOW, they are fully protected from the consequences of their vote.

ok then i guess he said that....

i'm surprised that you didn't hear about that ridiculous statement.

talk is cheap.....every president has said some stupid shit....thats why the ones we have had this century have been pretty half assed...

wanna know another one?

shirley you saw the video of the access hollywood tape, where donny brags about grabbing women by their lady bits?

he actually tried to peddle that it wasn't him.

i'm surprised that you didn't hear about that ridiculous statement.

wanna know another one?

shirley you saw the video of the access hollywood tape, where donny brags about grabbing women by their lady bits?

he actually tried to peddle that it wasn't him.

i never said i never heard it....you put a picture up with 4 other losers but not showing trump.....and like a few million other men in the country dont talk the same way...

There is a connection between Putin’s unclear invasion plans of Ukraine and Canada’s prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Both are making moves to show that elite power is not going to bend to the will of common people. In a fascist world, leadership is king and any challenge to that leadership must be met with stringent measures to keep power in the hands of government. Oddly both fascist events are the result of a corrupted stolen election in the United States on the heels of a biological attack on the world by the world’s most fascist regime in history, the People’s Republic of China.

Both Putin and Trudeau realize that to keep power they must attack their own people. Trudeau is far worse than Putin in that he is attacking citizens in his own cities while Putin is threatening a sovereign country that was at one time part of the former Soviet Union. Trudeau is going to war against working people exercising their right to peacefully protest government policies, Putin has been cornered by the corruption of a US presidential administration that is trying to foist Nato on an authoritarian state. No one in Ukraine cares a lick about becoming part of Nato which was in place to counter the now defunct USSR. But because Ukraine is a thoroughly corrupt country with ties to the drug-addled son of a US president, shadow deals have been made to keep Ukraine’s authoritarian leader in place to antagonize Russia which is a fascist competitor of the fascist Biden administration.

American and international media ceased asking questions long ago when they became propaganda shills for fascist governments. So, people get a distorted picture of what is really happening. Russia’s forced aggressions are obviously a planned distraction to deal with a lack of confidence in America in the Biden administration. If the Biden administration can manipulate a war in eastern Europe, it can get the people to take their eye off the ball. The problem with cornering Russia is that it is a nuclear armed enemy, and the ineptitude of the Biden administration could bring about World War Three and a planet wide nuclear holocaust.

The real war going on in the world is elite leadership against average people. The Biden administration along with permanent Washington is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the People’s Republic of China which is the actual controlling influence. The US must be brought down in the eyes of the world so another Donald Trump can never again emerge as a voice for common people. If the Biden administration can distract the people long enough, it can use concocted legal corruption to make it impossible for Trump to run again. A war is Eastern Europe is just the ticket to buy that time.

Meanwhile the people are being conditioned by Canada to accept the notion that government is superior to the collective wisdom of average citizens. So, charging on horseback into crowds of disabled people is necessary to maintain order. The world is a mess, and leadership internationally is moving to fascism to protect itself from the people. This is the major goal of one world government. It is not going to work. Trump will be back.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into <br/>Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker <br/>Trampled Reported Killed, Police Claim <br/>Her Walker Was Bicycle

Police descend on Ottawa protest with horses, riot gear as at least 100 are arrested - Canada News - Castanet.net

NATO doesn't want peace – Russia — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union
No one is coming to save you ....
They rigged the election what makes ya think they won't do it again

x,xk,x,x,x,x,x.png

Forum List

Back